"My Birthday Celebration" ๐Ÿฎ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฎ

GOLI SODA

๐ŸŸ My Birthday Celebration ๐ŸŸ
ย  ย  **************************

Guess who knocked at my door today, mother Earth herself came to wish me Happy Birthday. I was thrilled, I said thank you. I asked her I always had this doubt, kya mai aap pe bhoj hoon?

People say that I am not productive, lazy, messy, man of only words etc etc, Earth said "Arre thu tho mera mauj hai, to hell with people. Isliye mai tere paas aayi hoon, i feel you can understand me. ย Even Saturn, Mars, Neptune bhi muje yehi bolthe hai ki mai solar system pe bhoj hoon.. that people on earth destroy environment, do wars, create a lot of noise and destruction in otherwise a cool solar system.

I said, "same pinch, red or blue" and started pinching Earth, and she said "ooo blue...blue".

Then we went to Sun uncle to get a clarity on this. ย We shared our issue with him and he said, "Oh, even my fellow stars tease me saying ki .. thu humare Milky Way galaxy pe bhoj hai, tere planets bahut bigade huve aur nalayak hai, ab mai kisko bolum". ย On hearing this we started pinching Sun, he was quite hot. Earth said red or blue, sun replied red. ย And our hands started turning red, so we both ran away from Sun shouting "Arre Sun tho sanki nikla".

We both rushed and jumped into the swimming pool of the Park hotel. ย We came out after getting some relief from burns. Then came a waiter and said, "We have a table booked for you sir". ย We thought it was hotel's way of showing gratitude to Earth, so we went and sat at the table.

There were many dishes along with Sunfeast biscuits and Sundae ice creams. ย Then a girl wearing Sunrisers' t-shirt came and gave me a bouquet of Sunflowers. ย I just ran out and looked at the sky and the Sun winked and said ย "Happy Birthday" โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ”ฐ......๐Ÿ˜‰

Archived