Its important

minion

Take your wife or girlfriend out and enjoy life together ... there isn't much else out there ... 

I know, they can be a pain :) 

but, they also share your life' ups and downs ... 

ask them what they like ... take them to a good restaurant ... take them to whatever movie they like ...

my wife likes mega movies somehow ... and I hate them ... but, I go ...

sometimes I enjoy, like recent rct movie like Rangasthalam ... but other times I just catch up on my sleep :) 

Do what you got to do ... but, align yourself with those who you think are walking the walk with you ... its important.

11 minutes ago, kirana3171 said:

enduku only guys has to take care  of his girl.... even guys want that kind of imp from his girl kada... its mutual... kani everyone talks abt guys takin care than other way round

Ivi annee equations ki rasukotaniki baguntayi annaai. TO be fact, day to day life husbands are more dependant on wife than viceversa. Accept the fact. and take care of them. 

12 hours ago, kirana3171 said:

enduku only guys has to take care  of his girl.... even guys want that kind of imp from his girl kada... its mutual... kani everyone talks abt guys takin care than other way round

vallu enni panulu chestharu cooking, cleaning anni ... nenu intlo atu itu tiragatam busy ga pose kottatam, water bottle lo vodka vesi healthy gaa mineral water tagutunnattu ... endukule okkosari naake sigganipisthadi.

kani water bottle content thelisthe illu hell annattu ... oka sari water anukoni wife water bottle bottoms up ... aa roju naa bathuku kukkka bathuku le :)

Archived