Aamani as LP in NTR Biopic ?????

suravaram

Share: Aamani is going to essay the role of Lakshmi Parvathi in upcoming one of the most prestigious project NTR biopic, in the direction of Krish, say sources.Nandamuri Balakrishna is playing the role of his father and late Chief Minister of United Andhra Pradesh, NTR. The official confirmation is awaited regarding Aamani’s inclusion in the film. Veteran actress Aamani is well known face for Telugu audiences. She first appeared in a lead role opposite Naresh in the film Jamba Lakidi Pamba, directed by E. V. V. Satyanarayana, which was turned out blockbuster at the box office. She also acted in  the film Mister Pellam helmed by Bapu, which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu. Aamani won Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu for the film Subha Lagnam and Nandi Award for Best Actress for the films Subha Sankalpam and Mr. Pellam. Few years back, Lakshmi Parvathi said,  “As a child, I looked up to NTR as a God. When I was in College, I started to treat him as a Lover. I met him when I was pursuing Mphil in Telugu University between the period of 1989-1990. First time when I met NTR with the help of AP Bhavan in-charge Kishan Rao in New Delhi,  I fell on his feet, NTR wiped off my tears, thereafter we used to meet frequently to discuss various aspects. One day when  I told him about my son and issues in my family. He understood and helped me a lot. One day, NTR himself asked me that he wants to marry me. We tied the knot in a secret manner in 1992 and NTR Family never accepted me as one of their family member. Later NTR declared that I am his wife at a film function of Mohan Babu.” NTR biopic is jointly bankrolled by Nandamuri Balakrishna, Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati. Rana Daggubati will be seen playing the role of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Sumanth is playing the role of his grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. Viday Balan will be seen as NTR’s wife Basavatarakam.

It seems the rumours of AP CM Chandrababu Naidu being involved in the making of NTR biopic are proving right. As we know, Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna, hero Rana and director Krish met CBN at the latter's office in Amaravati. 

Rumours were then mushroomed that CBN gave many crucial advice to the director on the story of the film. According to an update, Lakshmi Parvathi's character has been confirmed by the makers. Veteran actress Aamani will be sporting this crucial role. Her character would be canned as the main villain of the film. 

It was earlier thought that Rana would backstab NTR and occupy the latter's throne in the film. However, as per CBN's direction, Rana's character has been designed as if he was the hero in the last episodes of the movie. 

Whatsoever, sudden turn of events related to NTR film shocked the film pundits. In the meanwhile, Lakshmi Parvathi is learnt to have decided to proceed legally against the makers on the insertion of her role in NTR without her consent.

Whatsoever, sudden turn of events related to NTR film shocked the film pundits. In the meanwhile, Lakshmi Parvathi is learnt to have decided to proceed legally against the makers on the insertion of her role in NTR without her consent.

?

2 hours ago, suravaram said:

?

@niceguy 

5 hours ago, suravaram said:

It seems the rumours of AP CM Chandrababu Naidu being involved in the making of NTR biopic are proving right. As we know, Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna, hero Rana and director Krish met CBN at the latter's office in Amaravati. 

Rumours were then mushroomed that CBN gave many crucial advice to the director on the story of the film. According to an update, Lakshmi Parvathi's character has been confirmed by the makers. Veteran actress Aamani will be sporting this crucial role. Her character would be canned as the main villain of the film. 

It was earlier thought that Rana would backstab NTR and occupy the latter's throne in the film. However, as per CBN's direction, Rana's character has been designed as if he was the hero in the last episodes of the movie. 

pakka GA article :Roflmao:

14 hours ago, suravaram said:

Emanna Kalipada pulihora, Baga inguva koda vesadu evado

Archived