********Fitness Freaks********

Tiger444

Where does all that fat go when you burn it off, though? According to one study, for every 10 pounds of fat you shed, 8.4 pounds are exhaled as CO2. The remaining 1.6 pounds are converted to water and discharged from the body as urine, feces, sweat, and other Modily fluids. So rather than "burning" fat, you're actually excreting it.

this thread has some real good guys sharing their views on fitness, diet and stuff ... love it ... 

these are everyday folk ... sharing what worked for them and what didn't ... fantastic ... 

keep it coming bros ... you guys are my inspiration to get up and workout ... 

:shakehands:

On 8/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, minion said:

this thread has some real good guys sharing their views on fitness, diet and stuff ... love it ... 

these are everyday folk ... sharing what worked for them and what didn't ... fantastic ... 

keep it coming bros ... you guys are my inspiration to get up and workout ... 

:shakehands:

Let's keep it going n nothing in our lives refrains us from working out n eating healthy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

guys go to gym who can maintain consistency. initial enthusiasm gets evaporated within few weeks after joining gym.

i used to run 6 kms daily. i joined gym to reduce tummy. after joining gym i realized that i am very weak. i couldn't  lift 20 kg without effort . i couldn't do 10 pushups continuously. i couldn't do single pullups. my gym instructor asked whether i have any drinking/smoking habit. gym instructor suggested me stop eating at outside food(as it contains less quality oil). he suggested me 15 eggs per day(1 whole egg, 14 egg whites), two persons upma, 1/4 kg sweet potato,4 bananas. daily chicken in lunch.  gradually within 2 years my stamina got increased . i able to do 100 pushups in three sets(50+30+20). i able to do 50 pullups(20+15+15). i able to lift weights upto 80 kg. my weight increased badly . my aerobic capacity reduced. i easily gets exhausted. my appetite increased due to gym. later i stopped going to gym . i couldn't control my appetite after stop going to gym. i became heavy. 

first think about purpose of going to gym. whether you want to protect 1. longterm health and fitness or you want to 2. look bulky/bouncer. based on purpose you have to choose type and quantity of diet.  incase your purpose is long term health and fitness you have to control appetite.  don't try to lift weight beyond your range. please takecare your neck , backbone and other sensitive parts. 

39 minutes ago, ravindras said:

guys go to gym who can maintain consistency. initial enthusiasm gets evaporated within few weeks after joining gym.

i used to run 6 kms daily. i joined gym to reduce tummy. after joining gym i realized that i am very weak. i couldn't  lift 20 kg without effort . i couldn't do 10 pushups continuously. i couldn't do single pullups. my gym instructor asked whether i have any drinking/smoking habit. gym instructor suggested me stop eating at outside food(as it contains less quality oil). he suggested me 15 eggs per day(1 whole egg, 14 egg whites), two persons upma, 1/4 kg sweet potato,4 bananas. daily chicken in lunch.  gradually within 2 years my stamina got increased . i able to do 100 pushups in three sets(50+30+20). i able to do 50 pullups(20+15+15). i able to lift weights upto 80 kg. my weight increased badly . my aerobic capacity reduced. i easily gets exhausted. my appetite increased due to gym. later i stopped going to gym . i couldn't control my appetite after stop going to gym. i became heavy. 

first think about purpose of going to gym. whether you want to protect 1. longterm health and fitness or you want to 2. look bulky/bouncer. based on purpose you have to choose type and quantity of diet.  incase your purpose is long term health and fitness you have to control appetite.  don't try to lift weight beyond your range. please takecare your neck , backbone and other sensitive parts. 

:super:

• 4 months later...