uppi's turn now

prasad0

1. But if you runaway from it then you will be known as a coward, regret to say @aamir_khan, you are no longer a hero for me n many other fans

434 retweets319 likes

Retweet

More

Dear @aamir_khan, you were one of the heroes whom I admired, if there is any intolerance as a hero you need to stand-up and try resolve it

Don't worry Aamir n Shahrukh Khan, your next movie will be superhit !!! Indians will prove how tolerant they are & you very well know it !!!

This great country.India is what has made u AAMIR KHAN.We r not in Afghanistan,to feel so insecure.For record, As an actor I love Aamir Khan

Intolerance is everywhere. A few isolated media hyped events cannot represent the general mood of my Great Country, India. True, idiots have

Ask my African American Brothers about intolerance in one of the greatest nations USA #BlackLivesMatter

1. Intolerance !PK did rattle the belief of Hindus but Aamir dint face the wrath of Hindu or THE MAJORITY n but was super hit n made crores !

2,009 retweets1,543 likes

Retweet

More

If I believe this is my motherland then I will never talk about leaving it ....but I would if I had believed otherwise ...

1,730 retweets1,443 likes

Retweet

More

A true patriot will not run away n leave his motherland behind in turmoil or in troubled times (if any )...don't escape - build it ..

952 retweets821 likes

Retweet

More

Aamir is a fighter so he should not leave but change the situation in the country ! jeena yahan marna yahan !

1. Kashmir CM says PM is not communal ,maulana madani says India is the best option for Muslim !

536 retweets572 likes

Retweet

More

Thanks Aamir for taking away nations attention from Lalu -arvinds jaadu ki jhappi ! It's a joke so be tolerant !

Guest Urban Legend

Upendra ‏@realupendra 15m16 minutes ago Don't worry Aamir n Shahrukh Khan, your next movie will be superhit !!! Indians will prove how tolerant they are & you very well know it !!!

e line perfect le ....they knew it ..ledha ila leki comments cheyyaru

Archived