Brahmani

rama123

Just shared a idea/proposal with Brahmani, which I would like to share with you....Hopefully she will give due thought to it and see if it can be implemented.

Dear Brahmani garu,

Just read your interview published in the Eenadu, regarding some of your achievements in the role of Executive Director of Heritage Foods. As fans of Balayya babu and admirers of Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu, we are immensely proud of your achievements. The purpose of this message is to share a news article with you regarding the significance of A-2 milk produced from Desi Cows. I am hopeful that you being in a influential position can promote the usage of A-2 milk through Heritage and thereby help protection of Desi breed of cows. In this way, you will also be contributing a lot directly/indirectly to the growth and welfare of Farmers in our state, as the usage of Desi cows in agriculture is very much in tune with the zero-budget farming techniques as advocated by Subhash Palekar, the modern rishi of Indian Agriculture. Perhaps to start with, creating a brand new A-2 milk from Heritage might be a good idea. Please give considerable thought to it Please find the link to the article posted below

.http://www.abplive.in/author/devindersharma/2015/01/14/article476238.ece/A2-Milk-may-be-the-answer-for-appalling-child-malnutrition-and-deteriorating-health-of-Indians

with best wishes, 

Siva Rama Krishna

This lady carries a great aura...charishma like her grand father...also she has some great educational background and leadership skills...the way she is leading heritage is admirable...I wish to see her in politics...she would scale great heights

No she would be the successor of neither NTR nor CBN...she would be the first Brahmini in telugu politics

Just shared a idea/proposal with Brahmani, which I would like to share with you....Hopefully she will give due thought to it and see if it can be implemented.

Dear Brahmani garu,

Just read your interview published in the Eenadu, regarding some of your achievements in the role of Executive Director of Heritage Foods. As fans of Balayya babu and admirers of Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu, we are immensely proud of your achievements. The purpose of this message is to share a news article with you regarding the significance of A-2 milk produced from Desi Cows. I am hopeful that you being in a influential position can promote the usage of A-2 milk through Heritage and thereby help protection of Desi breed of cows. In this way, you will also be contributing a lot directly/indirectly to the growth and welfare of Farmers in our state, as the usage of Desi cows in agriculture is very much in tune with the zero-budget farming techniques as advocated by Subhash Palekar, the modern rishi of Indian Agriculture. Perhaps to start with, creating a brand new A-2 milk from Heritage might be a good idea. Please give considerable thought to it Please find the link to the article posted below

.http://www.abplive.in/author/devindersharma/2015/01/14/article476238.ece/A2-Milk-may-be-the-answer-for-appalling-child-malnutrition-and-deteriorating-health-of-Indians

with best wishes, 

Siva Rama Krishna

This lady carries a great aura...charishma like her grand father...also she has some great educational background and leadership skills...the way she is leading heritage is admirable...I wish to see her in politics...she would scale great heights

No she wouldn't be the successor of neither NTR nor CBN...she would be the first Brahmini in telugu politics

:terrific:  :yourock:  :shakehands:

Dear Brahmani garu,

with best wishes, 

Siva Rama Krishna

Siva Rama Krishna    rockzzz

Archived