jagan kante ktr paramada kari

Nfdbno1

7 minutes ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

With 2 3 incidents like this party will not end. Also the way normal people are reacting angry on the current incidents itself is the target by CBN. He is exposing certain things in clear manner and playing victim card. Don't underestimate the way he is dealing the things.

You may say KTR topu etc but it is one day one time match. Once govt changes at center and TG problems creep up it will be their end.

ilaa coveringlu/hype lu ichukone TG lo boltaa paddaamu.

mistakes nunchi nerchukokapote.. malli ade gati padutundi.

Ippativaraku TDP nunchi charyalu teesukunnattu emi kanapadatam ledu ee votes deletion vishayam lo. inka ilaantivi kuda serious ga teesukolekapote sardukovatam better.

oka pakka vaalla side raajakeeyalu vaallu chestunnaru.. ikkada nunchi candidates atu vesukuntunnaru. mana babu gaaru convince cheyatam chetakaka vaallaki vadilestunnaru. edo adbutam jarigite tappa ee saari kashtame anipistundi

Rajakeeyallo pratyardula vyuhaalu tippi kotti .. mana vyuhalato pratyarulani defense lo padeyakapote negguku raavatam kashtam.

sorry to say.. CBN miserably failed. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JVC said:

ilaa coveringlu/hype lu ichukone TG lo boltaa paddaamu.

mistakes nunchi nerchukokapote.. malli ade gati padutundi.

Ippativaraku TDP nunchi charyalu teesukunnattu emi kanapadatam ledu ee votes deletion vishayam lo. inka ilaantivi kuda serious ga teesukolekapote sardukovatam better.

oka pakka vaalla side raajakeeyalu vaallu chestunnaru.. ikkada nunchi candidates atu vesukuntunnaru. mana babu gaaru convince cheyatam chetakaka vaallaki vadilestunnaru. edo adbutam jarigite tappa ee saari kashtame anipistundi

Yenduku anukuntunarru mana govt yemi cheyatledu ani. We found how many votes deletion requests came. Made cases booked by ec so that remaining activities can be stopped.

this is not right time to hit them hard. Still 3 months time is there we cannot use our tactics so early

the situation is well under control

1 minute ago, kurnool NTR said:

I feel all these issues will help TDP.

Do AP people (except YCP followers and who are affiliated with Hyd) really believe what KCR and KTR says about CBN and TDP? Aa area lo entha development vundi and what benefit they got from govt, I think these are the criteria that play a role.

True. One advantage for us is that all these things happening now and we can rebounce as we have time for elections and he will now take special care. Even contesting candidates will now be alert to safeguard themself. If he also do the things like they do then what is the difference. CBN is like gentlemen who doesnot do wrong activities, even if he does he will not let everyone know.

5 minutes ago, ask678 said:

90s lo stick ayyadu kanuke Modi gaadini India wide vedhavani chesadu....evadiki unnayi  aa ballas...

CBN ki unna limited resources tho  Intha fighting chesthunnadu  ee evils tho

in which matter modi india wide vedha iyeaydu annai self hype vadhu please manam avuthunam

5 minutes ago, Godavari said:

Ap lo bandh pilupu ivvachugaa ap meda kutra dadi ani mamula jananki telustadi Edo jaruguthundi ani 

CBN won’t encourage this bundh kind of activities 

sir, this is my first post it In DB.i am from Nellore,  NFDB attracted me when i was studying in gitslam, vizag.i dont waste your time by giving my intro.what i observed after election 2014 is heavy anti CBN polarisation in youth of Kadapa, nellore, chittore, prakasam.i repeat my circle is limited to govt employees both central and state and few families  in our vicinities which are traditionally anti TDP.i promise it is like a wonder for me if i find a single person except tdp politicians who speak in support of cbn .since the day one tdp govt started many off the routine ideas like land pooling , farm loan waiver etc but real twist came after VFN case in which opposition ycp gained and created trolls about cbn which penetrated youth with help of social media and sakshi.even though we are traditional tdp supporters since 1990s , we are looking ourselves in defensive mode if any opponent of ycp verbally attacks our tdp stand, we are replying them with limited options like development, polavaram, water to rayalaseema , corporations to every caste etc, they are countering us on n a manner in which they offend me with vennupotu, special status /package, Uturn issue, telangana elections failure, hitec city built by nedurumalli etc...and after recent railway zone declaration, all ycp supporters are openly supporting bjp.why i am saying all these is we are in a position of defence but what we need actually is countering opposition strategy at all levels like party meeting with students, farmers, professionals, govt employee staff Modies, neutral voters , women and mainly tdp scheme beneficiaries and fighting neck to neck with ycp by arming ground level cadres, but many field functionaries are not at all discussi ng issues like kcr jagan modi nexus and also recent votes deletion issues etc, these people are not even enquiring with general public.i think except narayana , somireddy and adala many tdp leaders is not in active mode.sorry for long post..but i am very worried and i hope all these issues will reach CBN sir .final word, election 2019 is going to be tougher than 2014.by the way i am one of the group members of bring babu back in 2013 -2014 and supplied information about adversaries in relation to voter list manipulations.a small contribution in those days to tdp from my self.sorry if i bored you with this post.

32 minutes ago, kartheeks said:

sir, this is my first post it In DB.i am from Nellore,  NFDB attracted me when i was studying in gitslam, vizag.i dont waste your time by giving my intro.what i observed after election 2014 is heavy anti CBN polarisation in youth of Kadapa, nellore, chittore, prakasam.i repeat my circle is limited to govt employees both central and state and few families  in our vicinities which are traditionally anti TDP.i promise it is like a wonder for me if i find a single person except tdp politicians who speak in support of cbn .since the day one tdp govt started many off the routine ideas like land pooling , farm loan waiver etc but real twist came after VFN case in which opposition ycp gained and created trolls about cbn which penetrated youth with help of social media and sakshi.even though we are traditional tdp supporters since 1990s , we are looking ourselves in defensive mode if any opponent of ycp verbally attacks our tdp stand, we are replying them with limited options like development, polavaram, water to rayalaseema , corporations to every caste etc, they are countering us on n a manner in which they offend me with vennupotu, special status /package, Uturn issue, telangana elections failure, hitec city built by nedurumalli etc...and after recent railway zone declaration, all ycp supporters are openly supporting bjp.why i am saying all these is we are in a position of defence but what we need actually is countering opposition strategy at all levels like party meeting with students, farmers, professionals, govt employee staff Modies, neutral voters , women and mainly tdp scheme beneficiaries and fighting neck to neck with ycp by arming ground level cadres, but many field functionaries are not at all discussi ng issues like kcr jagan modi nexus and also recent votes deletion issues etc, these people are not even enquiring with general public.i think except narayana , somireddy and adala many tdp leaders is not in active mode.sorry for long post..but i am very worried and i hope all these issues will reach CBN sir .final word, election 2019 is going to be tougher than 2014.by the way i am one of the group members of bring babu back in 2013 -2014 and supplied information about adversaries in relation to voter list manipulations.a small contribution in those days to tdp from my self.sorry if i bored you with this post.

Welcome to DB bro !!!

50 minutes ago, kartheeks said:

to be frank...mana babu gari lage mana TDP  fans ki chaala mandhiki  pakkana valltho vadinchadam raadhu . antha ki minchi emi ledhu . TDP chesina anni welfare schemes peddayna unnappati nunchi ..thisukovachina anni resolutions ........politics ante adho kondariki saadyam avuthundi ane daggara nunchi samnayulu kuda poti chesi win avvachu ani chesi chupinchana party TDP... ela cheppakunte pothe bochudu. Kakapothe mana valliki unity undi savadhu..pakanna vadu kastha gattiga aristhe sarile manuku endhuku e gola ni calm ayipotham. aa kopanni edhigo elanti fourm lo, evi thliyanvallu vallu cheppina minus gurthu chesukoni tv lu mundhu, valla tdp frnds daggra cbn ni party ni tittakonta unta unntam anthe.

aa 4 disrt worst dirsts in AP  sry. Nenu nlr vadine but its true .

4 hours ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

True. One advantage for us is that all these things happening now and we can rebounce as we have time for elections and he will now take special care. Even contesting candidates will now be alert to safeguard themself. If he also do the things like they do then what is the difference. CBN is like gentlemen who doesnot do wrong activities, even if he does he will not let everyone know.

Yes. I am sure there will be more strategies coming up fromTDP side. 

Guys: Please don't  panic on *TDP sympathizers vote removals*. Party top leadership indicated that they are taking care of everything. 
Here is how it works...Online Form-7's received by the MDO's. After receiving, they should review, go to field visit and verify whether it is a valid vote or not. Sometimes they might not go to the field visits.. they might simply write the report by sitting in the office.. 

In any case, they need to create a report on deletion of votes and send to collectors. Collectors will verify thoroughly and then sends the data to EC for removal. Party is closely monitoring the situation on a daily basis and *in contact with all collectors*. So don't panic on this. No need to worry about vote deletions.

thanks for your support/encouragement senior DB members..actually scene changed after telangana elections and with this data leak/theft issue every so called intellectual is comparing this seva mitra app data to cambridge analytica kind of misuse .hope our tdp core team SP govt takes care and TDP holds its power. 

3 hours ago, kartheeks said:

thanks for your support/encouragement senior DB members..actually scene changed after telangana elections and with this data leak/theft issue every so called intellectual is comparing this seva mitra app data to cambridge analytica kind of misuse .hope our tdp core team SP govt takes care and TDP holds its power. 

em misuse? tdp misuse chesinda? clarity ga matladu first!

asalu cambridge analytica ki deniki polika enti?

5 hours ago, venkatjampani said:

First book a case on Prashant Kishore and let him make run through court to prove himself regarding jandhan data

+1. ee prashant ni vodalakudadu. intha pedda scam sesthe kaneesam police investigation start sesi custody loki teesukotledu....CBN ee pani kuda seyalekapothe pirikaadu kinde lekka. 

3 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

em misuse? tdp misuse chesinda? clarity ga matladu first!

asalu cambridge analytica ki deniki polika enti?

ledu sir, prof nageshwar alage analysis chesthunnaru voters data tho election influence chestharu thats why he compared to cambridge analytica .i did not say tdp misused it.

11 minutes ago, kartheeks said:

ledu sir, prof nageshwar alage analysis chesthunnaru voters data tho election influence chestharu thats why he compared to cambridge analytica .i did not say tdp misused it.

Akkada manam anukutu emi ledhu evry party ki own app and data vuntadhi ga bro main problem is every time mana victims ga vuntunam ani..

11 minutes ago, King Of Masses said:

Akkada manam anukutu emi ledhu evry party ki own app and data vuntadhi ga bro main problem is every time mana victims ga vuntunam ani..

Yendukantey I lanti dustha ideas manaku vundavu gaa. Yeppudu rajakeeyam dwara yedurkundam aney Alochana tappitey

Archived