Manam mallee gelusthaamaa???

nvkrishna

Just now, Saichandra said:

cbnfast4justice is hashtag bro on that day,it trended national wide,chandrababu naidu got trended because of national media and bjp,later we realised that 

dedicated team ready avutundi bro inka avvaledu

My life is on twitter through stock market.

I regularly check what is trending at national level  (may be few minutes team had done)

how good TDP is - its official twitter account tells everything - may be among the worst party account in India.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just see what that Chittoor member told me

I have around 500 friends on FB - 400 are TDP. rest neutrals and other parties

In my feed, 9 out of 10 posts are anti-TDP.

most of content I am coming across in online is anti-TDP

You also knew that member. He asked me that question "thread title"

16 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Don't worry all those are paid posts,most of them don't have votes in AP.Negativity spread by paid posts do nothing to TDP.

Just now, vinayak said:

Don't worry all those are paid posts,most of them don't have votes in AP.Negativity spread by paid posts do nothing to TDP.

I used to think on same lines.

But, after seeing PMs & phone calls from hardcore party followers, I am getting doubt

This is 1 PM I received few days back

BRO.....NEXT YR MANAM GOVT FORM CHEYYADAM KASHTAM ANTUNNARU.  IS IT TRUE?? CBN MEEDA AP LO ANTHA ANTI UNDA? 

What is stopping party from countering them?

TDP -  Improved Strategic Health ; Sell - in Simple & Binary Terms :

Listen bros, due to lack of intellectual exercise & prudency, in certain key moments over the past handful of years, some fat has gotten in to the body of TDP, the muscle of Vision & Strategy got thinned a bit.  Luckily, TDP has cleaned out some fat that has accumulated in her body with recent decisions, automatically so much health restored, Strategically bulked, relatively speaking.

More bold strategic stance now than previously, ridding all that baggage & unhealthy association; Sitting in a nicer strategic position,  should present her bold color to public in clear terms. They need to make it ' binary choice' in this struggle for fairness - take it to people in all corners of the state, present them in such a way, so that it is simple to comprehend;  Good things will happen.

5 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

But, after seeing PMs & phone calls from hardcore party followers, I am getting doubt

BRO.....NEXT YR MANAM GOVT FORM CHEYYADAM KASHTAM ANTUNNARU.  IS IT TRUE?? CBN MEEDA AP LO ANTHA ANTI UNDA? 

Difference between TDP & others is TDP won't spread negative news (False propaganda) against other parties where as others do.

8 minutes ago, vinayak said:

Difference between TDP & others is TDP won't spread negative news (False propaganda) against other parties where as others do.

It is not only about false thing.

I will tell one simple thing.

YSRCP paid channels post several videos citing Lagadapati survey.

We have actual survey but we hide as if we lose.

ika development gurinchi..achievements gurinchi.....lot of things

Any political party wants to use all types of resources to spread the message & to counter negativity

I think TDP is also conducting social media workshops district wise.. I donno what's the criteria and whom do they select to attend those meets but from few FB ppl, I learned that in those meets, Manam manchi ga ela behave cheyyali ani training isthunnanukunta.. While other parties use social media for propaganda and hate mongering(YCP is much better in this than BJP and JS), it seems TDP social media team is mainly focusing on spreading positive. 

As usual, negative and hatred news spreads faster than positive..!! 

fake news & allegations are easy to make, than proving against it.

the neutrals or followers of TDP or any progressive party's, i.e. parties playing +ve politics.. these neutrals+followers thrive for perfection and question small mistakes/corruption too.

these good parties also can not survive without small mistakes/corruption, as the public (voters are corrupted) is not fair themselves but neutrals+followers of good parties expect best outcome in a clean non corrupt manner..

these neutrals+followers do not like to propagate -ve news on other parties themselves or by their party, but tend to improve bit negativity against the better party easily. 

neutrals+followers most of them are busy and mind their own business in day to day life.. except few regularly follow news and able to analyze and filter out bad news from good news.

people tend to forget sequence and reasons after a shorter time say 6mths.. they tend to remember only overall picture, and not good at countering properly against fake news as they forget the sequence and good points. as they forget things, it is easy for bad parties to twist good news into bad.. 

fake party follower never mind if they were caught while spreading bad news, they try another fake news by next minute. they are desperate to do so.

most of the fake party followers ignore their party failures and bad deeds, as they do follow that bad party for other reasons than development etc

some time people can not judge which is correct news which is bad propaganda.. should be able to show them proofs if possible. (else ur arguments look as baseless as bad parties), it is not always possible to present proofs.

these days people are thinking/doubting all parties/leaders are bad in many cases? instead of thinking which is best leader party available.. and jumpings and lack of "party sidhantam" makes it even more complex for them to judge.

for a good party to succeed in their arguments/debates/campaign  they need all the best things they achieved at once place (with the then reason/circumstances)  so that they can present efficiently when needed. Also able to gather the reaction/propaganda of the bad parties at that time for each of these points.

bad party gives some corruption benefits to its followers but good can not do it to that extent, so selfish / stressed will "fight" to support their party to the core for those benefits.. but the most of good party supporters, they wont expect or like any benefits they do not deserve, and they do not need to support their party for themselves except social reasons.

some times they dont like to face the bitter consequences possible attack if they seriously / deeply support their good party, but for benefits the bad party guys will "risk" a bit more, and bad party guys know a good party guys are usually harmless, so most cases the risk is too less.

good vs bad has these many problems.. if all good network and fight aggressively with a strong social sense then only they can bring back good old days.. else day by day values deteriorates. for this a good leader is a must too.

good persons should not let any other good persons they know to sit idle/socially-inactive/not-fighting-against-bad. explain why they need to be active and aggressive.

try to grasp this post and get strongly motivated.. but do not get demotivated :)  

From the day CBN broke alliance, some BJP guys are disgusting.., Even Metta YCP guys never stooped so low, malli profiles open chesthe Cover pic lo hindu god/ Bharat Mata pic.. Vellani choosaka feeling bad for being Hindu.. This religion is being used only for hatred Ness, not for any cause..!! 

49 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

good point, even my fb wall is full of js/ycp shared posts....2014 elections time lo activity feed complete tdp undedi...some how they lost interest and connection

1 hour ago, Saichandra said:

cbnfast4justice is hashtag bro on that day,it trended national wide,chandrababu naidu got trended because of national media and bjp,later we realised that 

dedicated team ready avutundi bro inka avvaledu

sai bro. aa dharuvu, yoyo channel vallu daarunam ga spreading false news. Youtube, Twitter tho maatladi ee fake accounts ni aapinchalera TDP vallu? kanisam report seyyalera mana vallu.

Not undermining social media but propaganda and electioneering is a much bigger game...TDP cadre based party ani endhuku cheppukuntaaru...cadre ground level llo  chese WOM (word of mouth) propaganda ekkuvaaa, social media propaganda ki impact ekkuva.? ...annitikanna minchi ee cadre ki saraina margam nirdesam cheyyagalina leader unnadu...a veteran of many battles...ee time llo emi cheyyalo aayaniki thelusu (routine aiyyipoyindhi ee dialogue ..kaani thappatamla) Trust the Leader.. ..CBN is the modern chanakya - the master strategist..

Even 2014 elections Last minute varaku YSRCP ee gelichiddi ane Intelligence reports kooda unnayi..But CBN grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat...He achieved this feat when he was in opposition..and now with power in his hands, he is more lethal...

ee saari aa sandeham Akkara ledhu...2019 llo Hands down victory mana sontham  ..we will also decide and dictate central politics...CBN will emerge more powerful  than now...

In the midst of battle, Stop worrying about the ultimate result...as TDP followers and admirer, just keep spreading good words about the party and the Leader .....ends will take care of themselves..More action from the party will follow in the days to come....

Let doubting Thomas keep doubting ..My life &  future career depends on the success of TDP and I am going to trust it will succeed and work for it in my own small way..

3 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

tough fi8 undi.. Cbn ok.. ministers evaru gatti vallu leru.. lokesh antene comedy ga undi janalaki.. baga hard work cheyyali..

Lokesh medha Mee edupu endhi saami.. he is doing good job.. eppudu hatred tho chusthe Anthe kanapadataru

15 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Not undermining social media but propaganda and electioneering is a much bigger game...TDP cadre based party ani endhuku cheppukuntaaru...cadre ground level llo  chese WOM (word of mouth) propaganda ekkuvaaa, social media propaganda ki impact ekkuva.? ...annitikanna minchi ee cadre ki saraina margam nirdesam cheyyagalina leader unnadu...a veteran of many battles...ee time llo emi cheyyalo aayaniki thelusu (routine aiyyipoyindhi ee dialogue ..kaani thappatamla) Trust the Leader.. ..CBN is the modern chanakya - the master strategist..

Even 2014 elections Last minute varaku YSRCP ee gelichiddi ane Intelligence reports kooda unnayi..But CBN grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat...He achieved this feat when he was in opposition..and now with power in his hands, he is more lethal...

ee saari aa sandeham Akkara ledhu...2019 llo Hands down victory mana sontham  ..we will also decide and dictate central politics...CBN will emerge more powerful  than now...

In the midst of battle, Stop worrying about the ultimate result...as TDP followers and admirer, just keep spreading good words about the party and the Leader .....ends will take care of themselves..More action from the party will follow in the days to come....

Let doubting Thomas keep doubting ..My life &  future career depends on the success of TDP and I am going to trust it will succeed and work for it in my own small way..

BJP PM candidate other than Modi aite alliance may be possible.

3 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Monna Movie Benifit show Chimp fans godava chesi Mari appesthe . Lokesh medha edisaadu same candidate..

Inthaka mundu kuda cinema release appudu theatres vallani/distributors ni bedirinchadu ani kuda annaru le,Antha kaliga unnadu lokesh :roflmao::roflmao:

1 hour ago, nvkrishna said:

GDV llo Kodali Nani gelusthaadu kaani State llo Jagan/YSRCP gelavadhemo ane doubts maa GDV YSRCP mithrulu ki kooda unnayi ..vaallu correct aa meeru correct aa?...ee ambiguity eppudu untundhi Krishna Rao garu..

7 minutes ago, vinayak said:

BJP PM candidate other than Modi aite alliance may be possible.

Yes, politics is always a game of possibilities ..Nitin Gadkari in total favor of CBN and TDP...Governor thappudu reports isthunnadu..avi pattinchukovaddhu ani modhati ninchi BJP high command ki chepthaane unnadu..adhikara madham llo unna vaallu pattinchukola....

3 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

tough fi8 undi.. Cbn ok.. ministers evaru gatti vallu leru.. lokesh antene comedy ga undi janalaki.. baga hard work cheyyali..

Oka MLC ki Oka MLA ki..Oka LS MP ki Oka RS MP ki...constitution dwaara Sankraminchina duties, rights and responsibilities okkate aiyyinappatiki...vaallu exercise chese power and influence vere untundhi..Lokesh vishayam llo kooda idhe perceptional ambiguity kontha undhi janallo...But as a minister he is doing a fabulous job..there is no lapses in his work ethics....Post 2019 public athanni choose perception complete ga maaruthundhi...he will win more recognition and public approval..

Guest Urban Legend

chaala rojula nunchi na feeling idhey 

TDP ndhuku social media ni lite teesukundhi ani ..mana balam ga vundhey 2014 varaku, scene reverse from then opposition professional agencies ni hire chesukoni start chesayi manam taggipoyam.

mana pages run chesey vaalaki em knowledge and command over language vundho teliyadhu.

social media workshop run chestunnatu vunnaru who r leading them and what knowledge they have on social media.? (evarini kinchaparachatam ledhu just my honest question)

Guest Urban Legend

media negative news ...so called neutral pages cinema pages city pages etc etc annni kabza lo vunnai by pk and ycp avi news veyyavu direct ga kaani under current ga manaki anti naduputhayi 

ivvani 3 years nunchi run chesi followers ni penchukunnaru avasaram vachinappudalla use chestunnaru for politics ....

24 minutes ago, Urban Legend said:

media negative news ...so called neutral pages cinema pages city pages etc etc annni kabza lo vunnai by pk and ycp avi news veyyavu direct ga kaani under current ga manaki anti naduputhayi 

ivvani 3 years nunchi run chesi followers ni penchukunnaru avasaram vachinappudalla use chestunnaru for politics ....

+100 someone in DB who are close to Lokesh or CBN should clearly explain how we are way behind in social media war.

Others - Social media nu lite teeskokandi. It has very big reach. Ma y people in villages has smart phones n using WhatsApp n Facebook. Do not underestimate please.

Someone plz take this to Lokesh or other leaders 

Guest Urban Legend

nd youtube okati manam 1% kuda leni space ..too much negative news..

yt channels emanna start cheyyandi or give money to some excising channels ...adhi cheyyatam ledhu

1-2 channels e madhya kanipistunnayi manaki support ga 

Archived