Ready for tie up with TTDP -Congress(Jaipal Reddy)

RKumar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayakar, Devender gowd etc leaders letter ivvamani okate nasa pettaru CBN ni.... Letter demand chesinavallu 50% nashanam chesaru party ni, Revanth aatram tho inkoncham damage chesadu.... ippudu complete ga munche plan theesukonnattu vunnadu Revanth.... Politics lo patience and timing is important....3 yrs kaledu appudu pottulu gurinchi enduku? Antha tolerance lekapothe dobbe ra nayana nuvvu....

Congress is much better than bj now provided congress should pick up in north.

Cong/mim/TD alliance will come to power in TG.

Andhra also not that much anti with Cong.

If people believe Cong or alliance winning chances in centre things will change considerably

Its actually remarkable to see how TDP actually stands on this ...

Forget about those sleazy fucks like trump and his ilk kushner ...  I'm going to through myself out there ... and see what they can do ...

To me, its time to fight .. Trump represents nothing of me.

Those who support Trump ... go xxxx yourself.

uff...steady steady...this thread has nothing to do with Trump or American politics...wide balls ettannaaru kaastha choochukuni bowling seyyandi uncle brahmam_style3_0.gif

uff...steady steady...this thread has nothing to do with Trump or American politics...wide balls ettannaaru kaastha choochukuni bowling seyyandi uncle brahmam_style3_0.gif

yeah ... I know ... 

Sorry folks ... after seeing such garbage ... couldn't help ...

SRK, deleting my earlier post as a courtesy to those sensible trump supporters. 

I know most of them cannot follow through.

IMO Good decision

One shot 2 birds anattu

Raaz,

One of the core aspects of TDP (atleast to me)  is that we disagree with congress at the fundamental level. That's how its been all along. 

NTR gave a chance to jaipal reddy and he royally fuccked TDP ... I'm sure CBN knows what to do.

If CBN decides to go with congress and the likes of jaipal reddy ... well, that'll be the end of TDP for me.

I cannot ... in good conscience ... ask any of my brothers (or family) to vote for congress ... that's just the way it has always been.

Raaz,

One of the core aspects of TDP (atleast to me) is that we disagree with congress at the fundamental level. That's how its been all along.

NTR gave a chance to jaipal reddy and he royally fuccked TDP ... I'm sure CBN knows what to do.

If CBN decides to go with congress and the likes of jaipal reddy ... well, that'll be the end of TDP for me.

I cannot ... in good conscience ... ask any of my brothers (or family) to vote for congress ... that's just the way it has always been.

:cheers:

BJP na ko gallaki Manam Entha trusty ally lo ardham kavadam ledhu annai..

TS lo TDP-INC combo ante BJP ki bayam puttali.. BJP sarigga pattinchukokapothe INC tho ayina potharu ani.

Paina post frustration tho vesindhi..

UP lo chudandi okapudu.. INC tho Mulayam tho patu Anni parties Support chesaayi when INC was in power. SP n BSP eppudu ee party tho pothu pettukuntayoo ani mundhugane ee two party's support Adigevallu.

I know mana party sidhantalu veru ani.. but BJP ardham chesukovadam ledhu inka.

:cheers:

BJP na ko gallaki Manam Entha trusty ally lo ardham kavadam ledhu annai..

TS lo TDP-INC combo ante BJP ki bayam puttali.. BJP sarigga pattinchukokapothe INC tho ayina potharu ani.

Paina post frustration tho vesindhi..

UP lo chudandi okapudu.. INC tho Mulayam tho patu Anni parties Support chesaayi when INC was in power. SP n BSP eppudu ee party tho pothu pettukuntayoo ani mundhuku email ee two party's support Adigevallu.

I know mana party sidhantalu veru ani.. but BJP ardham chesukovadam ledhu inka.

:shakehands:

I can only hope some in BJP ... beyond shah ... understand this integrity within TDP.

We had an opportunity to play games during 1999-2004 but, we never did. Some BJP leaders like ABV and Advani understood that ... because they are of the same value and ilk. Apparently current bjp leadership has different priorities ... 

Time will tell how it unfolds.

:shakehands:

I can only hope some in BJP ... beyond shah ... understand this integrity within TDP.

We had an opportunity to play games during 1999-2004 but, we never did. Some BJP leaders like ABV and Advani understood that ... because they are of the same value and ilk. Apparently current bjp leadership has different priorities ...

Time will tell how it unfolds.

Annai ABV and Advani ante manchi Gauravam vundedhi..

Inkontha mandhi vunnaru Appudu oka velugu veligina vallu.. valatho Manchi relationship vundedhi..

Ee Modi n Shah total different le :sleep:

Annai ABV and Advani ante manchi Gauravam vundedhi..

Inkontha mandhi vunnaru Appudu oka velugu veligina vallu.. valatho Manchi relationship vundedhi..

Ee Modi n Shah total different le  :sleep:

I think so too  :shakehands:

ah revanth reddy jaipal iddaru chuttalu ga 

Revanth meeda naaku chala abhimanam undi brother ... 

Jaipal reddy ni Revanth eppudu use chesukoledu naaku thelisi ...

nammakam unna manishi ... TDP lo undalsina manishi. Athanilo integrity undi (I'm sure some here disagree), fighting spirit undi ... I'll always respect that.

TDP ki Muslims support bane vundedhi.. Modi chesina Penta pani ki 2004 lo Muslim voting TDP max dhuuramaipoyindhi. Ippatiki dhuuram gane vuntunnaru.. (odipovadaniki konni reasons lo idhi okati) :sleep:

:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:

Em chesina raaru power loki .. It's better Congress tho kalisi image paadu cheskovaddu ani, fundamental ideology ni cross out cheyoddu... Tdp was the strongest party in TG from 83 and even uptil 08-09 ... Andhra kanna superb cadre unde.. Just that ippudu time is Up, evaru migila ledu inka and public perception too is at zero.. Tdp-Congress alliance unte Congress will be the major partner and major benefactor, those snakes will spin the tie-up atlane cause they're in a much better position in general, tdp ki no use atol..

Modi Manchi pani chesadu antaru anthenaa

As per 11 yrs investigation of supreme court, Modi has done the best he could to contain the riots and save people. I tend to believe that. Your prejudiced opinion is hilarious at its best and wouldnt matter anyway though. Dont need to discuss if he has done good job or bad job. The people of gujarat judged him 3 times after that, the courts have cleared him, but yet there are many like u who are delusional to still pin the blame on modi... funny.

2003 odipotaniki modi reason ani decide chesesava razayya final ga..lol

Em chesina raaru power loki .. It's better Congress tho kalisi image paadu cheskovaddu ani, fundamental ideology ni cross out cheyoddu... Tdp was the strongest party in TG from 83 and even uptil 08-09 ... Andhra kanna superb cadre unde.. Just that ippudu time is Up, evaru migila ledu inka and public perception too is at zero.. Tdp-Congress alliance unte Congress will be the major partner and major benefactor, those snakes will spin the tie-up atlane cause they're in a much better position in general, tdp ki no use atol..

Asalu congress tho alliance endhi... anukotaanikey asayyanga unte...

As per 11 yrs investigation of supreme court, Modi has done the best he could to contain the riots and save people. I tend to believe that. Your prejudiced opinion is hilarious at its best and wouldnt matter anyway though. Dont need to discuss if he has done good job or bad job. The people of gujarat judged him 3 times after that, the courts have cleared him, but yet there are many like u who are delusional to still pin the blame on modi... funny.

2003 odipotaniki modi reason ani decide chesesava razayya final ga..lol

6 years of my stay in Gujarat (North East West South) heard/Learned So many things from my friends/effected peoples.. I don't need SC judgement to believe.. Inka aa matter li8 teesukondi..

MlA won Bharuch (You know what Bharuch is second Pakistan) seat who belongs to Hindu community and belongs to BJP.. So what..

BJP & TDP allaince odipovadaniki adhi kuda oka reason annanu kaani adhe main reason analedhu (Karnudi chaavu ki Sava laksha karnalu anattu)..

Archived