Vivek Ramaswamy

vk_hyd

12 hours ago, satya said:

Trump is going to be the next President. Only an act of God or outright fraud by Dems is going to stop that. Indian immigrants on visas are going to face troubles like the last time. The first impact of being tough on immigration is going to be on legal immigrants.

Swing states are turning blue than ever because of women voters. Michigan for ex.

Reps won the house because of gerrymandering in some states. It will be dems again unless Afraican Americans stay away from election like they did in 2016.

Only counter for reps is to put Nikky or some other woman on the ballot. One other group I heard about is Muslims, they are in good numbers in swing states...So we should see of women swing wins or the minority swing wins.

Edited by fan no 1

4 hours ago, gnk@vja said:

Legal immigrants ki trump is good 

Ask anyone who got denials during Trump era…. He promised to target illegal immigrants and went havoc against documented legal immigrants.  Ainaa kooda maaku Trump eh kaavaaali antey can’t help!

46 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Ask anyone who got denials during Trump era…. He promised to target illegal immigrants and went havoc against documented legal immigrants.  Ainaa kooda maaku Trump eh kaavaaali antey can’t help!

True, just 90% in my team went back to India and now in Canada .,, 

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

trump time loo one of the lowest illegal immigrants, he did target illegal immigrants.  

2 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

trump time loo one of the lowest illegal immigrants, he did target illegal immigrants.  

Nobody dare to come freely le…. That I agree 100%. Drugs and weapons matuku next level vachayi illegal ga during Trump time. He never mentioned legal immigration will face tough time during his rallies. But left and right debbalu tinnaru legal immigrants 

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

havoc against legal visa holders or legal immigrants or both? what did trump govt specifically do ? 

8 hours ago, karthik_n said:

havoc against legal visa holders or legal immigrants or both? what did trump govt specifically do ? 

Go ask your peers who worked as contractors and always faced issues with renewals. (Luckily I joined FT for US client by end of 2017)
I did online masters during Trump time as my company sponsored and also I want to get myself ready for the points system he promised for GCs. 

I see many Indians in ASU doing online masters and out of curiosity I used to ask them why they are doing. Every answer I got back was, their H1 renewal was in jeopardy due to the speciality occupation clause (most of them have 10-15 years IT experience but have electronics or electrical or mechanical or civil eng degree). Most of them finished online masters in CS with in year and half, submitted their documents and got renewals peacefully. 

the no of 221G increased drastically during trump era. It’s literal harassment. Many people are stuck in India, have all their belongings in their apartments. Either pay the rent without any salary from US or pay penalties for cancelling the lease or get eviction notices and screw up your credit. 

there are many incidents from above use cases. There may be few more use cases that I don’t know 

Edited by sskmaestro

13 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Ok

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Go ask your peers who worked as contractors and always faced issues with renewals. (Luckily I joined FT for US client by end of 2017)
I did online masters during Trump time as my company sponsored and also I want to get myself ready for the points system he promised for GCs. 

I see many Indians in ASU doing online masters and out of curiosity I used to ask them why they are doing. Every answer I got back was, their H1 renewal was in jeopardy due to the speciality occupation clause (most of them have 10-15 years IT experience but have electronics or electrical or mechanical or civil eng degree). Most of them finished online masters in CS with in year and half, submitted their documents and got renewals peacefully. 

the no of 221G increased drastically during trump era. It’s literal harassment. Many people are stuck in India, have all their belongings in their apartments. Either pay the rent without any salary from US or pay penalties for cancelling the lease or get eviction notices and screw up your credit. 

there are many incidents from above use cases. There may be few more use cases that I don’t know 

these issues you said were there during obama time too, 221g increasing was created by indians just because trump was in power, and of course the covid time and uscis closing/short staffed during covid time did not help. inka apt lease yup that is what the leasing agreement would say and of course I feel sorry for people in that situation, it is a nightmare but it is what it is, interestingly both repub and dems (current biden too) peddaga changes levu with visa and immigration stuff. Hope the current indian origin VP does something atleast to show off, till date peddaga steps emi levu , they just make noise about bills about immigration that more or less won't pass in the senate

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Sounds like you don’t know anything about Obama era. 2011-2014 India vellali ante vanike vaallu.

Anyway, you are generalizing and trying yo tie with Trump.

7 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

these issues you said were there during obama time too, 221g increasing was created by indians just because trump was in power, and of course the covid time and uscis closing/short staffed during covid time did not help. inka apt lease yup that is what the leasing agreement would say and of course I feel sorry for people in that situation, it is a nightmare but it is what it is, interestingly both repub and dems (current biden too) peddaga changes levu with visa and immigration stuff. Hope the current indian origin VP does something atleast to show off, till date peddaga steps emi levu , they just make noise about bills about immigration that more or less won't pass in the senate

Any immigration bill to pass in senate need 60 votes. Then stuck about illegal people issue. Even Senate pass bill it will stuck in house . Oka vela House got more seats reps in 2024. Reps won’t get any seats close to 60. They will get Majority may be in 2024. That’s also around 52 or 53. They need 7 votes from Dems. It won’t pass immigration bill next 4 years also

Edited by Mobile GOM

3 hours ago, karthik_n said:

Trump time lo numbers crazy ga increase ayyayi. I had to cancel my India trip in Jan 2017 because of the travel ban to Muslim countries and 221g chala crazy ga vachayi in first year of his tenure. Denials of H1 ayithe maree ekkuva. 
speciality occupation clause explicit ga pattukochindi trump time loney 

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Trump time lo numbers crazy ga increase ayyayi. I had to cancel my India trip in Jan 2017 because of the travel ban to Muslim countries and 221g chala crazy ga vachayi in first year of his tenure. Denials of H1 ayithe maree ekkuva. 
speciality occupation clause explicit ga pattukochindi trump time loney 

Uncle…speciality occupation was there from a long time. Pims update avvatanike months pattedi some cases lo. Aa reasons meeda kooda 221g’s vesaru obama time lo. 2016 lo 221g’s are jujubi’s compared to 2011-2015 times. India lo struck aithe months and years vundi poyina situations vunnai.

USCiS is no heaven or hell to any president’s administration. It has its own governing body. Pratee daaniki Trump admin ani okkate choopistey ela? Bush administration lo fast ga move ayyayi mari compared to 2nd term of Clinton. Inka Obama gaari sangathi sare sari.

Not sure of your history in US, but sounds like you are more familiar with only Trump era.

Obama time lo client letter lo date varake ivvatam start chesaru as opposed to their practice of giving a 3 yrs(in most cases). Nenu 1 yr lo 3 times extension ki apply chesa 2015 lo. Reason enti ante client letter lo project date ni batti antha varake icharu.

Mari ee so called Biden admin lo malli 2010 ki poyayi gaa priority dates…daanikem antaaru?

BTW I got GC in Biden time only. Ivanni USCIS chuttu jarige talks anthe. Presidents ni batti GC’s vachestai ane brama lo vunte inka emi cheyalem. They only bark around their policies. 

Trump H1’s andarni pampestam annadu 😂😂. Em peekadu? 

Biden andariki status kalpistam annadu. Em ayindi?

Covid valla one time push ayindi 2014 varaku. And those people got lucky anthe. 

Country cap teese varaku idi inthe. Kottaga 100’s of thousands lo vastunnaru. Houses konestunnaru. GC’s ni nammuku te antha assame.

Trump cheppina point system annaru inthaka mundu post lo….do you seriously think its easy? Even if they implemented, other countries asalu qualify avuthaya aa points system lo without skill and experience? 

8 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Nenu baditudine...Luckily my employer filed another H1 before my first H1 was rejected.

7 hours ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

Uncle…speciality occupation was there from a long time. Pims update avvatanike months pattedi some cases lo. Aa reasons meeda kooda 221g’s vesaru obama time lo. 2016 lo 221g’s are jujubi’s compared to 2011-2015 times. India lo struck aithe months and years vundi poyina situations vunnai.

USCiS is no heaven or hell to any president’s administration. It has its own governing body. Pratee daaniki Trump admin ani okkate choopistey ela? Bush administration lo fast ga move ayyayi mari compared to 2nd term of Clinton. Inka Obama gaari sangathi sare sari.

Not sure of your history in US, but sounds like you are more familiar with only Trump era.

Obama time lo client letter lo date varake ivvatam start chesaru as opposed to their practice of giving a 3 yrs(in most cases). Nenu 1 yr lo 3 times extension ki apply chesa 2015 lo. Reason enti ante client letter lo project date ni batti antha varake icharu.

Mari ee so called Biden admin lo malli 2010 ki poyayi gaa priority dates…daanikem antaaru?

BTW I got GC in Biden time only. Ivanni USCIS chuttu jarige talks anthe. Presidents ni batti GC’s vachestai ane brama lo vunte inka emi cheyalem. They only bark around their policies. 

Trump H1’s andarni pampestam annadu 😂😂. Em peekadu? 

Biden andariki status kalpistam annadu. Em ayindi?

Covid valla one time push ayindi 2014 varaku. And those people got lucky anthe. 

Country cap teese varaku idi inthe. Kottaga 100’s of thousands lo vastunnaru. Houses konestunnaru. GC’s ni nammuku te antha assame.

Trump cheppina point system annaru inthaka mundu post lo….do you seriously think it’s easy? Even if they implemented, other countries asalu qualify avuthaya aa points system lo without skill and experience? 

Speciality occupation rule anedi okappudu use chesi computer science background lekapoyina, expertise in IT sector tho H1s qualify ayyaru. Trump vachaka daani interpretation marchaaru, asalu computer science background lekunda IT job Elaa chestaru, ani oka pichi interpretation techaru. It impacted mostly contracting jobs as big Tech company will be serious if their H1 renewals are impacted. 

Biden vachaka, in fact Trump digaaaka ani cheppali, that interpretation is changed.

every president will keep a immigration advisor who will give directives to DHS and USCIS. Stephen miller is the advisor under Trump. Basically this miller guy is hardcore Maga and extreme right wing guy who convinced Trump on lot of these. 

search about plans for Stephen miller during Trump 2.0. He openly mentioned there will be severe crackdown even on legal immigrants.

Perception or opinion cheppatledu. Telisina news cheptunna. Dems or Reps are not bad to us. It’s only the extreme right wing and extreme left wing from either parties that will harm us.

Obama time lo crack downs jarigaaayi I am not saying it didn’t happen. I came to US in Oct 2014. Chaala Mandi MS chesi H1 loki vastaru. Naadi reverse 😹 H1 meeda vachi Trump time lo MS chesa, naa laaaga chaala mandi chesaru. And yes I believed Trump will bring points system. It’s not easy, but somehow I believed he can do it because he is entrepreneur and not a seasoned politician. I didn’t believed Biden can do a major immi reform. Seasoned politicians seldom keep their words. 

Coming to dates retrogression, I seriousky don’t understand why they retrogres. It happened during Bush era and Biden era. Coming to country cap removal, it may not happen at all. I visited my congressmen multiple times and the only reason they oppose was, removal of country caps will make countries with lesser population out of context. So I don’t think country cap can be removed, but our advocacy organizations will keep pushing for that. 

the only solution is making filing date current with in 2 years or 3 years after i140 is approved and that will create enormous demand for GCs and the administration will have the pressure for reforms. 

but who is stopping for this rule change ? Single answer is Tech companies. I got first hand experience of this in Oct 2023. Can’t share publicly, but can talk with you offline about this.