ANIMAL Updates || Ranbir || Rashmika || Sandeep Vanga

NAGA_NTR

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same reviews as Kabir Singh. Reviewers are offended by how the relationship between RB and Rashmika is portrayed.

My take  - Movie name is ANIMAL, Did you expect RB to be a good man for his wife? All the reviewers are pointing out him hurting her physically by grabbing her neck and some other things. It is a toxic and abusive relationship from both ends. She slapped him many times. So are we saying it is okay for a wife to slap her husband if he does something wrong?

8 minutes ago, PRASANTH356 said:

Same reviews as Kabir Singh. Reviewers are offended by how the relationship between RB and Rashmika is portrayed.

My take  - Movie name is ANIMAL, Did you expect RB to be a good man for his wife? All the reviewers are pointing out him hurting her physically by grabbing her neck and some other things. It is a toxic and abusive relationship from both ends. She slapped him many times. So are we saying it is okay for a wife to slap her husband if he does something wrong?

Cinema lo drag antha odilesi only ee point ki negative icharu antara :thinking:

Anyway movie theatre lo choodocha, wait for OTT aaa

4 minutes ago, uravis said:

Cinema lo drag antha odilesi only ee point ki negative icharu antara :thinking:

Anyway movie theatre lo choodocha, wait for OTT aaa

Cinema lo drag undi ani naaku kuda anipinchindi but naaku bgm and konni fight scenes nachay. BGM kosam aiyna theatre ki vellochu intlo manchi setup lekapothe. I enjoyed it in parts.

Reviewers andaru misogynistic ga undi ani cheptunaru I think both are flawed in there own ways ani naaku anipinchindi. But they are triggered only if something is done to a women but we should celebrate if a women hits a man. 

26 minutes ago, PRASANTH356 said:

Father meedha love perutho illegal affair which almost dragged the film to death and justifying it in the name of animal? It made gutter sense to me. Asalu endukani aade pichi prema tho father ni esesi mummy laga stuff chesi chooskokoodadhu. Ettagu animal ega. Also alpha male :roflmao: rashmik ki peddha preaching isthadu I will never betray you ani. But justfies cheating because he is Animal (slow claps) 

1 minute ago, eNterTaineR said:

Father meedha love perutho illegal affair which almost dragged the film to death and justifying it in the name of animal? Asalu endukani aade pichi prema tho father ni esesi mummy laga stuff chesi chooskokoodadhu. Ettagu animal ega. 

Inka nayam anil kapoor ni vesukomanaledu

3 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Father meedha love perutho illegal affair which almost dragged the film to death and justifying it in the name of animal? Asalu endukani aade pichi prema tho father ni esesi mummy laga stuff chesi chooskokoodadhu. Ettagu animal ega. 

yeovv endhi nuvvu maatladedhi 😱😱

3 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Vanga gadi cinema ki vaadu manaki manchi cheptadu ani velladam waste. Konchem iyna entertain chesada leda ani vadileyadame

The movie is not perfect. So is every other movie.
FANTASTIC first half and VERY good second half with excellent climax (Including post-credit scene).
Sounding, Camera and shot executions are next level.
Ranbir career's best performance.

Vanga - Salute to you..!!

Archived