#ChetanSharma

vk_hyd

The players are not fit but they take injections to play. They are ready to play even at 80% fitness. They take injections and start playing.

Jasprit Bumrah was unable to beend as he had a major injury other than that there are one or two players who take injections in private and says that they are fit to play.

No! I am talking about injections. If they take pain-killer than it will come in dopping. Team India players are aware about which injections come in anti-doping.

The press conference ahead of the IND vs SA series where Virat Kohli revealed that he was told 1.30 hours before the declaration that he will be leaving the captaincy was unnecessary. He just wanted to get back at Sourav that's why he did it.

Virat Kohli felt he lost the captaincy because of BCCI President. There were 9 people in the selection committee video conference, Ganguly may have told him ‘think about it once’. I think Kohli didn’t hear it, there were 9 others there including myself and all other selectors.

Ganguly did not favour Rohit but he never liked Virat. You can put it in this way.

There is no battle between Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma but there is ego. Both are like big film stars you can say, Amitabh Bachan and Dharmendra.

In the T20I format, strong starters like Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are given "rest" to give Shubman Gill an opportunity. He stated that Hardik Pandya would take over as captain in the long run and that Rohit Sharma would no longer be a part of the T20I setup.

There are two camps, according to Sharma. Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are the leaders of each team, respectively.

Virat Kohli gave statements to defame Ganguly, but it backfired.

Hardik Pandya is the future of India. He's the most humble cricketer. He came to my house recently.

Players come to my home to talk about their future. Hardik Pandya was sleeping on my sofa that day and talking to me.

Virat Kohli considered himself bigger than the game. He had a clash with Sourav Ganguly over ego issues.

According to Sharma, Indian players such as Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya place immense trust in him and have even visited his home. Pandya has been said to visit more frequently than others.

Rohit Sharma was the one who supported Virat Kohli the most when he was going through a rough patch.

3 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Nenu idi ikkada multiple times cheppa Virat is bigger than Cricket ani.

What he is doing in Cricket is nothing compared to what he is doing outside cricket. Sachin had impact on so many people but Virat influence is too much, thanks to advancement of social media also.

Asalu chief selector ayyundi, players ni personal ga intlo kalavadam enti ? 

kanakapu simhasanam meeda suna-kam kurchunnattu undi ee Chetan Sharma ni chief selector ga cheyyatam. 

he never address press and explain why some players are dropped or some players are not considered. 

pure pet animal from Jay Shah!

Archived