Some fraud stole 5000$ from my account

BBCR_NTR

7 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

No alerts antey your phone/laptop/desktop from where  you access your BofA account are hacked bro. Hope your money comes back to your account.

Bofa says it's international wired transfer not debit card!

So Hoping to get my Money back!

Need to create fraud transaction request with customer care and then they will create case and investigate and return through check if find any fraud

i had issue few yers back it was fraud zelle transaction they gave me back after 2 months after investigation 

1 hour ago, BBCR_NTR said:

No alerts of message

Direct wire transfer cheskunaru

I am fighting with Bank of America to get Money back!

For every wired transaction,  bank generally call on your number for the confirmation. Atleast my bank did that all the times I did wire transfer. Check if that's the procedure even with bofa.

As other bro said, your bank account might have compromised and they might have changed the details during the transaction 

5 minutes ago, abhitdp said:

Need to create fraud transaction request with customer care and then they will create case and investigate and return through check if find any fraud

i had issue few yers back it was fraud zelle transaction they gave me back after 2 months after investigation 

2 months a :(

Better to have 2 factor authentication to bofa account. After login with faceId or password, then they will send another authentication message to ur mobile to enter then only will able to login 

Just now, abhi said:

Better to have 2 factor authentication to bofa account. After login with faceId or password, then they will send another authentication message to ur mobile to enter then only will able to login 

With wire transfers it will not work that way

never ever save passwords either in phone or browser.. always key in or use biometrics. 

always sign out from mobile app or browser.. do not minimize app and let phone OS close it by itself and also do not close browser tab without logout.

do not login to banking while in public network unless you trust the connection.

Emails lo 2 factor authentication mandatory. Make sure you remove all the known devices and don’t even allow your own phone to skip 2 factor authentication.

coming to bank accounts, make sure you enable 2 factor authentication and also, enable mobile and email alerts even for $1 transactions. 

these are must in US. Sorry for your situation. 

38 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Ayithe India nee better gaa... Two factor mandatory and you can set limits

Av, na rbl cc mida evado 60k geekadu  3 years back. After 1 month money back vachayi ..online lo cyber police station lo complaint raise chesa bank accepted that, appati nundi credit and debit card ki limit chestunna max 4-5k ki.. Eppudanna avasaram ayite increase chesukovadame.. 

30 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

Av, na rbl cc mida evado 60k geekadu  3 years back. After 1 month money back vachayi ..online lo cyber police station lo complaint raise chesa bank accepted that, appati nundi credit and debit card ki limit chestunna max 4-5k ki.. Eppudanna avasaram ayite increase chesukovadame.. 

Usually credit cards have more liability protection than debit cards and bank accounts. Thats why when you dispute a transaction, most of the times banks accept those disputes and refunds.

1 minute ago, Raaamu said:

Usually credit cards have more liability protection than debit cards and bank accounts. Thats why when you dispute a transaction, most of the times banks accept those disputes and refunds.

If they find fraud then only they refund.. 

$31 dispute ki citi odu 2 months thesukunnadu gathering info from merchant and me.. first money refund chesadu.. merchant response tarvata money cut chesukunnadu.. malli na response tarvata finally malli refund chesadu..

2 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Na ICICI CC Card okasari cheyakunda Wifi dwara payment ayindi.. 7 days taruvata Instalments lo 40k lepesaru.. within hours lo complaint chesa 1 week taruvata refund vachindhi..

ICICI ki debit card authentication unti dhi ga 

Archived