Jump to content

Central govt employees


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Dasara sankranti Christmas ki maamul kuda adugutaaru ee batch!

where official..they demand, when someone in need they extort..

and finally when there is no other option..they beg ( dasara maamul).

Society ki bhaaram veellu😙

Link to post
Share on other sites

Miku telisi matladataro telika matladataro.... Intha ignorant comments ela chestunaru.. 

DA increases/decreases according to inflation(cpi) for central govt employees to offset the burden of inflation... This was freezed due to corona from jan 2020...and unfreezed now.... 

This is not hike it's part of salary( da decreases when inflation decreases)... It's a regular activity for employees every 6 months... 

Da from 17 to 28% is not in single stage process but in multiple stages ( jan 2020 ki 17 to 21% , July 2020 ki 24%, jan 2021 ki 28 % )

ivvani central government corona name tho pay cheyledu...now they resumed from 28 % without any arrears... 

Media lo chusi 28 % perigindani anukune goppa medhavulaki namaskaralu... Vishayam telsukondi rather than passing sarcastic comments with zero knowledge

Pib press note chadavandi 

Official ga ravalsina pay ni 3 terms ivaledu modi government.... and you guys think salary restoration as hike... Awesome.. 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG-20210714-WA0008.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Covid time lo..most stable jobs unnavi government employees ke. Again,vaallake extra allowance koodaa naa?
😙🤔🤨

It's not extra allowance.. It's part of their salary which is not paid for 18 months

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Dasara sankranti Christmas ki maamul kuda adugutaaru ee batch!

Intha chillara comments ela chestunaru miru? 

Central government employees include defense people, various investigation depts, scientists fraternity, research, drdo and many more .... Villandaru mi dagariki ochi or govt dagara dasara mamul adigara? Jus asking... 

Aaa batch lekundane India ane country run avtundi anukuntunara?

Political vendetta unte you should direct your comments accordingly... 

Evaro naluguru employees ni chusi ... System antha alage undi anukune mi lanti prejudiced opinion unna valle...

oka dasara mamul adige peon ni and oka efficient scientist ni kalipi sambodistharu

U r ignorance on system is evident from the comments you made.... Jus refrain, if you don't know the subject rather than blabbering 

Do u atleast know how much increase in salary they get at each level due to this da increase? DA ki hike ki difference anna telsukondi ippatikanna

So stop ranting and comparing your personal experience with whole government system

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ntrrules7 said:

Intha chillara comments ela chestunaru miru? 

Central government employees include defense people, various investigation depts, scientists fraternity, research, drdo and many more .... Villandaru mi dagariki ochi or govt dagara dasara mamul adigara? Jus asking... 

Aaa batch lekundane India ane country run avtundi anukuntunara?

Political vendetta unte you should direct your comments accordingly... 

Evaro naluguru employees ni chusi ... System antha alage undi anukune mi lanti prejudiced opinion unna valle...

oka dasara mamul adige peon ni and oka efficient scientist ni kalipi sambodistharu

U r ignorance on system is evident from the comments you made.... Jus refrain, if you don't know the subject rather than blabbering 

Do u atleast know how much increase in salary they get at each level due to this da increase? DA ki hike ki difference anna telsukondi ippatikanna

So stop ranting and comparing your personal experience with whole government system

 

 

Cool brother.. Ayanaku telisindi valla vullo pune okkade...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chaitu_ntr said:

Congratulations Govt employees. You deserve every penny... You worked your asssss off to get the job and helping India Shine 

Meru genuinely annaro satire ga annaro emi ardham kaledu 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chaitu_ntr said:

Congratulations Govt employees. You deserve every penny... You worked your asssss off to get the job and helping India Shine 

Atleast memu ikkade chaduvukoni ikkada udyogam chesi ikkade tax kadutu ikkade untunnam.. Its also shining of india

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

Atleast memu ikkade chaduvukoni ikkada udyogam chesi ikkade tax kadutu ikkade untunnam.. Its also shining of india

That is correct brother..I agree with you... don’t mind the shortcut batch comments 

Link to post
Share on other sites

da kosam petrol, diesel inko 10 rupees penchuthaaraa?

politicians, bureaucrats, crony capitalists full happies. emi jariginaa losses maathram  common man bharinchaali. fiscal deficit thagginchadam kosam direct, indirect taxes vesi prajalni kummuthaaru

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ravindras said:

da kosam petrol, diesel inko 10 rupees penchuthaaraa?

politicians, bureaucrats, crony capitalists full happies. emi jariginaa losses maathram  common man bharinchaali. fiscal deficit thagginchadam kosam direct, indirect taxes vesi prajalni kummuthaaru

Each Central Govt. Employee has foregone about one lakh Rupees on an average due to the freezing of D.A from January 2020 to June 2021. This is apart from the contributions to the PM Cares fund which was collected in many offices. Many employees have lost their or their family members' lives due to Covid. More over, no CGHS cover was provided for Covid, so many families' savings were wiped out, even if they survived. Don't have misconceptions. It's a tough time for all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ntrrules7 said:

Intha chillara comments ela chestunaru miru? 

Central government employees include defense people, various investigation depts, scientists fraternity, research, drdo and many more .... Villandaru mi dagariki ochi or govt dagara dasara mamul adigara? Jus asking... 

Aaa batch lekundane India ane country run avtundi anukuntunara?

Political vendetta unte you should direct your comments accordingly... 

Evaro naluguru employees ni chusi ... System antha alage undi anukune mi lanti prejudiced opinion unna valle...

oka dasara mamul adige peon ni and oka efficient scientist ni kalipi sambodistharu

U r ignorance on system is evident from the comments you made.... Jus refrain, if you don't know the subject rather than blabbering 

Do u atleast know how much increase in salary they get at each level due to this da increase? DA ki hike ki difference anna telsukondi ippatikanna

So stop ranting and comparing your personal experience with whole government system

 

 

nenu state govt employees ni annau..... chill.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

Atleast memu ikkade chaduvukoni ikkada udyogam chesi ikkade tax kadutu ikkade untunnam.. Its also shining of india

NRIs valla vache remittances value teleekundaa govt employee ayipoyaavaa? malli shortcut batch antu kontamandi comments!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

NRIs valla vache remittances value teleekundaa govt employee ayipoyaavaa? malli shortcut batch antu kontamandi comments!

Even in this tough time USD flowing via remittances..is big boost.

Already state govt and central govt employees are in painful stage..we support you guys...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Even in this tough time USD flowing via remittances..is big boost.

Already state govt and central govt employees are in painful stage..we support you guys...

 

not only USD, gulf lo labor kinda work chesthu kastaalu padey batch undhi..... we should salute them! all western countries --> educated who migrated live luxurious life when compared to labor working in middle east. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

not only USD, gulf lo labor kinda work chesthu kastaalu padey batch undhi..... we should salute them! all western countries --> educated who migrated live luxurious life when compared to labor working in middle east. 

Noted . brother..

I think any currency vs USD and USD vs INR( cross currency transaction)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

Oka doubt.. Remittances ki tax padudda india lo..

 YSJ..tanu teesukune 1 rupee salary kooda tax kadathaadu. does that mean he is contributing to the society?
govt employees work ethic is utter low. Any further perks to this group will be scorned by public.

btw, foreign remittances are not taxed cause .,taxes are already collected in the country of origination.

however, these remittances help india’s forex reserves and help the nation do international business such as important oil etc.

NRIs contribute to their resident country and India in a great way.

dont even compare NRIs with lousy jagan gaari  employees 🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...