Jump to content

vaccum after jagan goes to jail


Recommended Posts

jaggadu jail ki vellakunda, next election kuda nakipothe apudu enti mana situation? 

you guys are too confident about winning in 2024, i am a pessimist when it comes to politics 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

jaggadu jail ki vellakunda, next election kuda nakipothe apudu enti mana situation? 

you guys are too confident about winning in 2024, i am a pessimist when it comes to politics 

Kastame….. manollu Jagan’s failures will give us easy win and wet cloth esukoni unnaru….. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

jaggadu jail ki vellakunda, next election kuda nakipothe apudu enti mana situation? 

you guys are too confident about winning in 2024, i am a pessimist when it comes to politics 

Evadu tdp winning  ani confident  leru le .  Andaru malli veede vasthadu ani anukuntunnaru . Inko 30 yrs confirm jagagdu 

40% voters ki edo padhakam peru tho musti padesthunnadu .Inka ekkadi nundi vaasthundi tdp power loki . Edo mee lanti karudu gattina tdp fans matram untaru tdp tho...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

Evadu tdp winning  ani confident  leru le .  Andaru malli veede vasthadu ani anukuntunnaru . Inko 30 yrs confirm jagagdu 

40% voters ki edo padhakam peru tho musti padesthunnadu .Inka ekkadi nundi vaasthundi tdp power loki . Edo mee lanti karudu gattina tdp fans matram untaru tdp tho...

i think we should all wish the system to work correctly.. 

then jagga in jail asap and whoever can win win the next election wins.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Kastame….. manollu Jagan’s failures will give us easy win and wet cloth esukoni unnaru….. 

 

38 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

Evadu tdp winning  ani confident  leru le .  Andaru malli veede vasthadu ani anukuntunnaru . Inko 30 yrs confirm jagagdu 

40% voters ki edo padhakam peru tho musti padesthunnadu .Inka ekkadi nundi vaasthundi tdp power loki . Edo mee lanti karudu gattina tdp fans matram untaru tdp tho...

There are high chances for PK coalition next time to split votes based on anti-incumbency on current gov. 

Even though AP people are fed up with Jaggad, their ego will not allow them to vote for TDP (either Lokesh or CBN). So, they will fill that gap with PK. 

PK is getting popular among SCs and BCs these days. He really doesn't have to do anything. He just needs to be there as an alternative. That's it. 

Jaggad also will increase the amount he will distribute as part of all freebies. Since elections are 3 years away, if inflation is controlled, then increased freebies amount might work in his favor. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

 

There are high chances for PK coalition next time to split votes based on anti-incumbency on current gov. 

Even though AP people are fed up with Jaggad, their ego will not allow them to vote for TDP (either Lokesh or CBN). So, they will fill that gap with PK. 

PK is getting popular among SCs and BCs these days. He really doesn't have to do anything. He just needs to be there as an alternative. That's it. 

Jaggad also will increase the amount he will distribute as part of all freebies. Since elections are 3 years away, if inflation is controlled, then increased freebies amount might work in his favor. 

 

Except PK matter.. everything is perfect.mi don't think PK is gaining in SC's and BC's..some people who voted to pycho..they will vote to pk ..who are dead against to TDP .. that's sure .

Also ycp starting new kind of publicity.. cumulating the free money ..let's say.. recently one lady was shouting I got 80k till date ..how much you got ? Etc ..many things would come.. against all odds..if Jagga realized that he is going lost ..then cruelity ..comes into the picture..

Family lo okallu fasuk..

Lekuntey janalani..baya petti..voting ki ranivva kunda chudatam..

 

Again I am going back for my words:TDP should think all these ..and counter for all these ..

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...