US GC dreamers

sskmaestro

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next few months crazy ga move avtaaayi FADs.... make sure your downgrade petitions are converted to premium processing.... 

and also, those who expect to get filing dates current next year, please start down grading to EB3 now and convert to premium processing once you receive the receipt 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Next few months crazy ga move avtaaayi FADs.... make sure your downgrade petitions are converted to premium processing.... 

and also, those who expect to get filing dates current next year, please start down grading to EB3 now and convert to premium processing once you receive the receipt 

what do you think about PD March, 2016 bro? can we expect FD this October? 

2 hours ago, Lion King said:

what do you think about PD March, 2016 bro? can we expect FD this October? 

Last time Charles cheppadu, next year Q1 lo kuda aggresive ga move chestaanu to catch up the 290k GCs.... on an avg monthly 6-8 months move chesina  (FAD) your’s should be in Nov or Dec.... Mine is Jan 2017, I month behind you.... 

2 hours ago, Pavan Kumar said:

Nenu job maratanu and I don’t think 2020 daaka move avtai ani

2020 daaka move ayye chances unnaya ? I would say yes.... (but cannot guarantee) 

my understanding - every month 6-8 months FAD move ayithe.... 12 months lo 6-8 years move avvali..... last year 2014 Dec varaku vachindi FAD for EB3.... so in that lines there is a chance to move FAD until 2020 dec...  October varaku wait chesi marandi....  my 2 cents 

1 hour ago, Raaamu said:

What is diff between final action and application??

There are 2 charts - Filing charts and final action action date

mana language lo cheppali antey.... when filing date becomes current, you can apply for i485. These dates will be moved once a year in OCT

when final action date becomes current, you can apply for GC. These dates will be moved every month 

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

2020 daaka move ayye chances unnaya ? I would say yes.... (but cannot guarantee) 

my understanding - every month 6-8 months FAD move ayithe.... 12 months lo 6-8 years move avvali..... last year 2014 Dec varaku vachindi FAD for EB3.... so in that lines there is a chance to move FAD until 2020 dec...  October varaku wait chesi marandi....  my 2 cents 

Bro s386 bill lo approximately 1 million people in queue ani chepparu, alantidi how can u expect til 2020

41 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

Bro s386 bill lo approximately 1 million people in queue ani chepparu, alantidi how can u expect til 2020

1 million people kaadu mastaaaru.... petitions..... Charles gadu we don’t have capability to do unique head count ani cheppadu April lo..... I am connecting dots based on Charles statements 

46 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

Aditya bro.... bill lo unnavi kasepu pakkana pedadaaamu..... Charles gadu cheppindi final eppudainaaa..... 

1. we don’t have ability to do unique head count 

2. we don’t have ability to determine how many people have EB2 petitions and got GC in EB3 

3. We will move dates aggressively starting first quarter of next year 

these 3 are very big statements from Charles.... connect the dots.... you will see.... 

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Last time Charles cheppadu, next year Q1 lo kuda aggresive ga move chestaanu to catch up the 290k GCs.... on an avg monthly 6-8 months move chesina  (FAD) your’s should be in Nov or Dec.... Mine is Jan 2017, I month behind you.... 

vilu move chesina uscis snail pace lo process chesthundhi kada...I am not sure how many they can use this year and next year.

8 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

That’s fine bro.... I prefer to be in GC line than i140 line 

according to this guy..it might go to Jan 1, 2016 this October. lot of confusion I have to move to my old employer as I don't have approved i140 with current employer(FTE...will take at least 1.5-2 year even though they start process now )!!

8 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

That’s fine bro.... I prefer to be in GC line than i140 line 

Nadi priority date August 31st 2018 ... employer change ayyanu ... previous employer present closed ... 

New emplyer labour file chestunnadu today or tomorrow sending the file ...

What will ha5in my case ?

12 minutes ago, Bolineni Tiger said:

Nadi priority date August 31st 2018 ... employer change ayyanu ... previous employer present closed ... 

Nee PD neeku untundi annai as long as perm i140 with ur current employer goes well

i believe u submitted old approved i140 for porting

1 hour ago, Bolineni Tiger said:

Hoping you are in EB2.... your current employer started process now.... that means it will take 18 months on an avg to get your i140 and then it will take another 2-3 months for a downgrade.... 

suppose, if your filing date gets current in Oct and your FAD gets current in April 2022.... then you will have 1 year to file for GC in downgraded EB3.... if you don’t file in 1 year after your FAD is current, USCIS will assume you abandoned the EB3 category. 

check if your filing date is current this October in EB3 category.... If current, then follow up aggressively with your employer/attorney and make sure your employer is filing i140 for EB2 in premium and immediately file downgrade petition and convert that to premium...  

3 hours ago, Lion King said:

according to this guy am22tech..it might go to Jan 1, 2016 this October. lot of confusion I have to move to my old employer as I don't have approved i140 with current employer(FTE...will take at least 1.5-2 year even though they start process now )!!

EB2 India Green Card Prediction - Charles Oppenheim (Aug 2021 Bulletin) - USA (am22tech.com)

immigration channel run chestunna mandar ane atanu July ki 3 months predict chesaadu..... eppudemo wow 14 months antunnadu..... none of the immigartion attorneys want to predict positively.... everybody is seeing this as a season to make money and increased prices multi folds quoting the extra ordinary demand.... 

we should prepare ourselves... expecting at least 50-50 chances

5 hours ago, gopi089 said:

Any one submitted prevailing wage determination recently for the perm? how much time it is taking. Mine was submitted 3 months ago. no updates

Yes. I submitted mine on 1/21/2021. It got approved on 5/26/2021

5 hours ago, gopi089 said:

Any one submitted prevailing wage determination recently for the perm? how much time it is taking. Mine was submitted 3 months ago. no updates

mine was summitted in nov 2020 and approved in may, 2021 minimum 6-7 months.

22 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

immigration channel run chestunna mandar ane atanu July ki 3 months predict chesaadu..... eppudemo wow 14 months antunnadu..... none of the immigartion attorneys want to predict positively.... everybody is seeing this as a season to make money and increased prices multi folds quoting the extra ordinary demand.... 

we should prepare ourselves... expecting at least 50-50 chances

Hmm someone sent below msg

Good News is Priority Dates are moving. If no visa is wasted from FY2021 and FY2022, people with PD until 2017 might get current. But the way its going, several thousands might get wasted this in FY2021. But as there is additional spill over in FY2022, Dates move further and all people with until 2015 might get current by FY2022.  We want all of us who have been in Green Card backlog to get out of it, No kid should be aged out. Regarding Moving dates, nothing we could other than being ready with documentation. But, We have something in our hands to help ourselves. Getting the *EAGLE Act* to Finish Line is very much possible and that is in our hands if we all ACT together on action items. We have been in touch with most of the Congress Members. They are not feeling the heat to prioritize this. Unless we make many calls, it wouldn't be prioritized. One more important thing is, there are very few people calling. All active folks who have been in this advocacy will get Green Cards in a year. After that its very tough with all active folks gone  from advocacy. If we want to use all energies and work together, this is the time and we need to make sure this bill should be passed this year. If Bill is passed and with the spill over in place, all Indians will get out of Backlog. Its very simple. Please spare 10 min to call your congress members and ask your friends to do this. *NOW or NEVER*

asalu any idea USCIS enni process chesindho ipudu varuku?

1 hour ago, Lion King said:

Hmm someone sent below msg

Good News is Priority Dates are moving. If no visa is wasted from FY2021 and FY2022, people with PD until 2017 might get current. But the way its going, several thousands might get wasted this in FY2021. But as there is additional spill over in FY2022, Dates move further and all people with until 2015 might get current by FY2022.  We want all of us who have been in Green Card backlog to get out of it, No kid should be aged out. Regarding Moving dates, nothing we could other than being ready with documentation. But, We have something in our hands to help ourselves. Getting the *EAGLE Act* to Finish Line is very much possible and that is in our hands if we all ACT together on action items. We have been in touch with most of the Congress Members. They are not feeling the heat to prioritize this. Unless we make many calls, it wouldn't be prioritized. One more important thing is, there are very few people calling. All active folks who have been in this advocacy will get Green Cards in a year. After that its very tough with all active folks gone  from advocacy. If we want to use all energies and work together, this is the time and we need to make sure this bill should be passed this year. If Bill is passed and with the spill over in place, all Indians will get out of Backlog. Its very simple. Please spare 10 min to call your congress members and ask your friends to do this. *NOW or NEVER*

asalu any idea USCIS enni process chesindho ipudu varuku?

I too got it.... they are simply spreading fear mongering negative messages.....  firstly they are simply assuming thousands of GCs will be wasted.... only assumption is the Q1 data.... every year in Q1, USCIS approval rate is very low.... and also, this year in Q2 and Q3, USCIS moved dates very aggressively..... they will approve GCs as well.... let’s stay positive.... 

15 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I too got it.... they are simply spreading fear mongering negative messages.....  firstly they are simply assuming thousands of GCs will be wasted.... only assumption is the Q1 data.... every year in Q1, USCIS approval rate is very low.... and also, this year in Q2 and Q3, USCIS moved dates very aggressively..... they will approve GCs as well.... let’s stay positive.... 

I agree with you about the slowness of processing during the Q1. However, I also agree that we can help others (with PDs after 2015) by advocating for passing the EAGLE act. Once the pandemic is over and country opens for all kind of travel, we will see that the PD movement will go back to its previous stage of moving 1-2 weeks every month.   I don’t think we will get this lucky every time. It is just my opinion. If some kind of act is not passed by the congress to remove the per-country limit, Indians will keep suffering for several years. 

Archived