US GC dreamers

sskmaestro

1 minute ago, God Of Masses said:

naadhi nov 2014, naadhi naa chethiloo eppudu pettacchu.....eb3 ki downgrade chesaa, but fingerprints/EAD inka raaledhu?

Annai.... downgrade petition premium processing ki upgrade chesaaraaa ? 

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ledhu SS bro cheyyaledhu

little complication undhi

naa eb2 petition is from sf area

but I moved to colorado (same company)....labor processing nadusthundhi

but lawfirm filed eb2 downgrade from sf and used it to apply for EAD/AP

in the mean time if my colorado labor/i-140 approves, they will inter-file (replace my SF based i-140 with colorado one)

eedho pulihora undhi lee....but I didn't apply for premium processing for the downgrade.....premium chesthe eemanna advantage undhaa?

1 minute ago, God Of Masses said:

ledhu SS bro cheyyaledhu

little complication undhi

naa eb2 petition is from sf area

but I moved to colorado (same company)....labor processing nadusthundhi

but lawfirm filed eb2 downgrade from sf and used it to apply for EAD/AP

in the mean time if my colorado labor/i-140 approves, they will inter-file (replace my SF based i-140 with colorado one)

eedho pulihora undhi lee....but I didn't apply for premium processing for the downgrade.....premium chesthe eemanna advantage undhaa?

premium chesthe... if your i140 petition is approved quickly --> FAD current ayithe you can apply for GC showing your i485 receipt notice.... your i485 will be denied when they allot GC to you.... this is what i am hearing constantly....

12 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

i485 kaakunda mallaa unko application cheyyala gc ki?

i thought i-485 itself is for gc

i485 is for Change Adjustment of status i140-->EAD ki.... you have to file for GC then you will get changed from EAD to GC 

14 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

Hopefully dates won't get retrogressed, job change ayyina vallu once i140 approved they can file GC directly if dates are current. 

dates retrogress avvavu ani charlee cheppadu..... eppudu Job change antey suicidal!  preLabor + labor + i140 will easily take long times.....

1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

dates retrogress avvavu ani charlee cheppadu..... eppudu Job change antey suicidal!  preLabor + labor + i140 will easily take long times.....

in case change ayite kaneesam 2 years taravaatha anna vsathay aemoga anna.... kotha company vaadu prelabor+labor+i140 ki 1.5 year teeuskunna.

dates retrogress avvavu antunnaruga... venakki vellakapothae, idhae dates 2 years taravaatha unte appudu vasthundhi aemoga kotha company nundi file chesina????

Just now, AndhraBullodu said:

in case change ayite kaneesam 2 years taravaatha anna vsathay aemoga anna.... kotha company vaadu prelabor+labor+i140 ki 1.5 year teeuskunna.

dates retrogress avvavu antunnaruga... venakki vellakapothae, idhae dates 2 years taravaatha unte appudu vasthundhi aemoga kotha company nundi file chesina????

FAD current ayyaka time limit undhaa to apply GC ? we have to check all angles.... Attorney ni clear ga adagandi.... hope you dont miss the boat.....

@AndhraBullodu google says below... dont risk.... just lock your GC and then its freeway for you

You have one year after your priority date becomes current in the "Application Final Action Dates" chart to pursue your visa or green card. If you do not, the government assumes you have abandoned it, and will give your visa number to the next person in line.

3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

@AndhraBullodu google says below... dont risk.... just lock your GC and then its freeway for you

You have one year after your priority date becomes current in the "Application Final Action Dates" chart to pursue your visa or green card. If you do not, the government assumes you have abandoned it, and will give your visa number to the next person in line.

naaku ardham kaala veedu general ga chepparedo paina google lo....

assume my priority date is 2011 jan and  current final action dates in 2014.... ippude nenu company maarina, 2 years down the lane, final action dates 2014 lo nae unte, 2 years later I Can file kadha for GC because my date is 2011 and current dates are in 2014

6 minutes ago, AndhraBullodu said:

assume my priority date is 2011 jan and  current final action dates in 2014.... ippude nenu company maarina, 2 years down the lane, final action dates 2014 lo nae unte, 2 years later I Can file kadha for GC because my date is 2011 and current dates are in 2014

I don’t think it is possible..... okasari manchi attorney ni Kalavandi..... ilantivi once in a life time laagaaa vastaaayi 

2 hours ago, AndhraBullodu said:

Yes you are eligible and can apply 140 and 485 at the same time. Once you have a priority date, that can be retrieved any time

20 minutes ago, HelloNTR said:

Nenu company changed in nov 2020.. approved i140 undi kasni..new company pre labor ae 6 months nundi running.. eedu nijangaa chestunada sollu estunada ardam katle

naadhi last august labor eesthe, may 2021 loo audit padindhi.........adhi eppatiki avvuddhoo ellemmaa

9 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Next year kuda FAD fast ga move chesthe, those who jumped company recently will be at big risk.... better talk to your old employer and see if you can hop back.... this is once in a decade opportunity....

Once in a pandemic opportunity ani antey best emo ga bro :dream:

On 6/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, sskmaestro said:

Next year kuda FAD fast ga move chesthe, those who jumped company recently will be at big risk.... better talk to your old employer and see if you can hop back.... this is once in a decade opportunity....

SSK masteru mee optimism chusthe muchata vesthunadhi .... asala mundu dates move avvaniyyandhi .... 

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

FYI, If the date is current and has approved h1b, there will be no issues with new employer also, once they have approved i140 they can file 485 also based on the FAD

44 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

FYI, If the date is current and has approved h1b, there will be no issues with new employer also, once they have approved i140 they can file 485 also based on the FAD

I am talking about FAD and not filing date.... if your final action date is current and you dont apply for GC with in a year, USCIS will assume you abandoned the GC in that EB-x category

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

I am talking about FAD and not filing date.... if your final action date is current and you dont apply for GC with in a year, USCIS will assume you abandoned the GC in that EB-x category

It's not true, even though uscis assume that, once the i140 gets approved with new employer and FAD is current, uscis will adjust the dates,reason for retrogress. 

36 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

It's not true, even though uscis assume that, once the i140 gets approved with new employer and FAD is current, uscis will adjust the dates,reason for retrogress. 

I think Aditya bro is right. I am thinking so based on dates retrogression thing. So let's say FAD dates moved to 2014 February but in next month they moved to December 2011. Assume it took 7 yrs to come to 2014 February again then I believe ppl whose pd is before February 2014 and not applied for GC can still apply when they get the chance again.

1 hour ago, aditya369 said:

32 minutes ago, sri.ravipati said:

I think Aditya bro is right. I am thinking so based on dates retrogression thing. So let's say FAD dates moved to 2014 February but in next month they moved to December 2011. Assume it took 7 yrs to come to 2014 February again then I believe ppl whose pd is before February 2014 and not applied for GC can still apply when they get the chance again.

denikainaa manchidi okasari attorney tho check cheyyandi.... i honestly wish my statement to be false.... chaala mandi employer change ayyi inka process start kaakundaa unnaru..... feel sad to hear they may miss the bus....

Archived