US GC dreamers

sskmaestro

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

You are luck to have 140 approved, some people applied for Premium getting rejected as they didn't sent to the same service center as previously approved eb2 i140

I agree on the luck percentage….. but I am trying to come up with another trend…. My team mate’s premium processing was approved yesterday in first attempt just like mine…. Another two team mates also applied for down grade and will share their result here in next weeks…. 

i still feel Q4 lo max approvals vastayi as USCIS will be working at peak performance 

23 hours ago, aditya369 said:

You are luck to have 140 approved, some people applied for Premium getting rejected as they didn't sent to the same service center as previously approved eb2 i140

Most of the cases are like that

you need to include cover ltter stating that ur old i140 is approved in another center and attached a copy of approval and send previous approval copy

it works 90per of the cases and you can retry with every 3weeks

have seen ppl approved after 4-5 attempts

What I heard is who ever I-140 is approved in last 3 years their down grade premium is getting accepted other they are rejecting

10 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

keep hopes on Q4... these are all trends we hear.... dont lose hopes... keep hitting. target is to maintain dual i140s

so once we downgrade to Eb3, can I comeback to eb2 (if eb2 dates move)

just to think of worst case scenario, in the meanwhile job pothee or change avvalantee.....how this process will turn into? 

20 minutes ago, Phoenix456 said:

so once we downgrade to Eb3, can I comeback to eb2 (if eb2 dates move)

just to think of worst case scenario, in the meanwhile job pothee or change avvalantee.....how this process will turn into? 

Downgrade chesthe you will have 2 i140s one each in EB2 and EB3. Other rules remain as-is like any i140

15 hours ago, Raaz-NTR said:

No not true

Hope so bro right now my PD is current trying to premium will see how it goes and let people know here on status

4 minutes ago, NTR_ROCKZ said:

Hope so bro right now my PD is current trying to premium will see how it goes and let people know here on status

Have you sent ur medicals when filing 485? EAD approved? 2013 PD kabatti once 140 approved and if they have ur medicals u should get it before December. 

3 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

Have you sent ur medicals when filing 485? EAD approved? 2013 PD kabatti once 140 approved and if they have ur medicals u should get it before December. 

🤦‍♂️ ledu bro received them late RFE or other alternative chudali

54 minutes ago, CinemaLover said:

My priority date is 05/2016. 
Is there any benefit or something that I can do to improve my situation?

Not an expert, but telling wat I learnt from here and outside info. 

Doing downgrade is a no-brainer looks like, as you will have two i140s in hand. So ask your employer and do it asap. 

5 hours ago, CinemaLover said:

My priority date is 05/2016. 
Is there any benefit or something that I can do to improve my situation?

My Team Mate has similar priority date like you. He started downgrade along with me in Early June and got his i140 approved in Premium Processing 2 days ago. 

He will be early bird if dates move in Oct.

1 hour ago, Uravakonda said:

Ayina kooda mundhu finger prints ki order vachindhi ante great abba.

Alane mundhey medicals order chese clause edho undhi anukunta. Submit cheseyyi avi kooda.

finger prints is for EAD/AP UK bro.  

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Next month current avtundi…. You can interfile medicals on your own. 

oorini optimism thagaleyyaa....next month ki nov 2014 authundhaa, nijameenaa?

1 hour ago, God Of Masses said:

November ki avvachu filing date, not sure about final action date, but if u submit all together at once, you will get GC fast

3 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

November ki avvachu filing date, not sure about final action date, but if u submit all together at once, you will get GC fast

last time jan 2015 ki eb3 move iyyinappudu neenu already i-140 downgrade chesi 485 file chesaanu uncle.  i am waiting to get EAD/AP

1 hour ago, God Of Masses said:

hmm... i misread your's last time.... jan 2014 kada eppudu current undhi.... i take my word back :) 

Archived