US GC dreamers

sskmaestro

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

those are i140 petitions and not head count....

naadhi june 2017 priority date, oka job vachindhi and accept chesa, h1b approval antha complete avataaniki july 1st week ayyidhi.

maaradham, anukuntunna endhukante current role lo 5.5 years unna and complete panikimaalina role......

oct 2021 lo na date vachina , EAD application file chesina, approval raataaniki kaneesam 1 year paduthundhi antunnaru. monna oct 2020 file chesina vallaki inka raledhu annaru...

so nenu 5 months + 1 year = 1.5 year aagaali current role, which is career disaster (staying in my stupid current role for 7 years ) ani maaripodham ani planning.

aaa kotha role vaadu 6 months lo GC file chestham anattu annadu , vaadu chesi malli antha I140, EAD stage avataaniki 1.5 year paduthundhi. anteĀ  mid 2023, appatikanna naku GC EAD vachidha , ippudu miss ayina.

Ledha malli ippudu vachina 2 years lopu venakki jaripite assam avuthundha ?

role accept chesaaka join avvakunda undocha ?

1 hour ago, AndhraBullodu said:

naadhi june 2017 priority date, oka job vachindhi and accept chesa, h1b approval antha complete avataaniki july 1st week ayyidhi.

maaradham, anukuntunna endhukante current role lo 5.5 years unna and complete panikimaalina role......

oct 2021 lo na date vachina , EAD application file chesina, approval raataaniki kaneesam 1 year paduthundhi antunnaru. monna oct 2020 file chesina vallaki inka raledhu annaru...

so nenu 5 months + 1 year = 1.5 year aagaali current role, which is career disaster (staying in my stupid current role for 7 years ) ani maaripodham ani planning.

aaa kotha role vaadu 6 months lo GC file chestham anattu annadu , vaadu chesi malli antha I140, EAD stage avataaniki 1.5 year paduthundhi. anteĀ  mid 2023, appatikanna naku GC EAD vachidha , ippudu miss ayina.

Ledha malli ippudu vachina 2 years lopu venakki jaripite assam avuthundha ?

role accept chesaaka join avvakunda undocha ?

Nenu vinnantha varaku..... meedi 2017 July antunnaru.... (mine if 2017 Jan)Ā 

charles gadu FY2021 end ayye sariki final action chart and filing charts equal avtayi antunnadu for EB3.... that means final action date for EB3 will be at Dec 2014.Ā 
Ā 

oct lo baaga advance avtundi antunnaru..... meeeru i485 ki apply chesinaaa..... within few months your final action date will be current.... that means they will deny your i485 when you apply for GC and grant you GC...Ā 

Ā 

i485 is temp and waste of filing in this scenario.... letā€™s hope my intuition is true.... Nenu vinnadi ekkada type chesaaa.... anthe....

5 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

recently enduku changed brother? assuming your priority date is before 2018-dec. there is great chance to become current this october.

Join ayyi 2Ā weeks ayyindi, inka emicheyalem, ee range lo move avutayi ani evaru anukonnaru

11 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

Join ayyi 2Ā weeks ayyindi, inka emicheyalem, ee range lo move avutayi ani evaru anukonnaru

You can still ask your old employer to file.... doors are not closed. Oka sari attorney ni Kalavandi.... malli perm i140 antey it takes upto 2 years as per current timelines antunnaruĀ 

My PD is Aug 2011 EB2.

but I changed the employer last year July.Ā So they will restart the process of PERM this July. I hope by the time my PeRM is approved my PD will hit, so I can file i140 and 485 at the same time

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Donā€™t take it lite if your PD is before 2019... if you miss this year.... you missed a rare opportunity.... next year consulates open chesthe we are back to our ugly days of GCĀ 

Dates retrogress avanappudu, I don't think to worry that much, assuming all others employment based being current dates may move faster.

2 hours ago, aditya369 said:

Dates retrogress avanappudu, I don't think to worry that much, assuming all others employment based being current dates may move faster.

That nobody can confirm 100%.... kharma daridram ga untey retrogress avtaaayi.... make the bag when sun shines....Ā 

1 hour ago, aditya369 said:
USCIS has 262,000 EB green cards to issue for this year. It approved just 27,485 adjustments in the 1st quarter of FY2021. That'd be 109,000 for the year, with consulates, say 110. Even if USCIS doubles its approval rate, it won't come close to using them all. Absolute disaster.
Ā 
ee lekkana bokka move avtayi dates.

USCIS 1st quarter is oct nov and dec. thatā€™s holiday season and they generally does slow work during that quarter. Manollu dobbutunnaru ah Q1 numbers teesi 4 times chesi evevo spread chestunnaru.... letā€™s wait until we hear the numbers...

Last 3-4 months lo dates chala aggresive ga move ayyayi...... I would say, the best way to verify is, Ā check in your friend circle.... if majority of them whose final action date is current and they applied for GC got the Green Card, then we can assume that things are moving fast...Ā 

Ā 

the major road block will be i140 approval in EB3. Ā They suspended premium processing for first 3-4 months and later they opened Premium processing.... so thatā€™s the major thing for the delay....Ā 

Ā 

once your i140 is approved and your final action date is current, you can happily apply for GC.Ā 

1 hour ago, aditya369 said:

These numbers are little confusing..... USCIS already announced they donā€™t do headĀ count. They only publishĀ the no of petitions.... they donā€™t even have capability to publishĀ Ā unique count of petitions.....Ā 

Ā 

we all know most of the EB2 will have atleast 2-3 petitions.... now you do the math..... even thatā€™s a little tough to predict....Ā 

Ā 

best solution is ā€”> gather the info within your friend circle, who got current last year..... check with them in sep if they Ā got they GC or not.... if majority of them got GC, then you can expect things are super quick.... if most of them applied and waiting for GC, we have to stand in line for GC.... itā€™s much better than standing in i140 line.....Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Donā€™t take opinion from this dbā€¦.just use it to gather knowledge and terminology.

Immigration lawyers ey correct ga cheppaleru eppudu emi avuddi aniā€¦1yr kritham apply chesina H4EADā€™s inka kadalleduā€¦vaadiki cheta kaaka biometrics kooda cancel chesadu. Given the budget, given the burden, edo miracle aipoddi ani aasa padoddu. Career choosukondi mundu. GC vachestadi ani oohallo vundi job risk chesukovaddu. Take your best step.

Monna EB3 downgrades ani sheeps lekka egabaddaruā€¦.majority of them didnā€™t even received the receiptsā€¦.ippudu adi clog ayyindi. Inkaa avuddi. 5 yrs lo avvanivi 3 months lo aipoddi ante ela nammutham that too with increased number of applicationsšŸ˜‚

Just be ready with all documentation like dob certā€™s and keep pushing your employers to apply if changed job. Just my 2Ć

2 hours ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

Donā€™t take opinion from this dbā€¦.just use it to gather knowledge and terminology.

Immigration lawyers ey correct ga cheppaleru eppudu emi avuddi aniā€¦1yr kritham apply chesina H4EADā€™s inka kadalleduā€¦vaadiki cheta kaaka biometrics kooda cancel chesadu. Given the budget, given the burden, edo miracle aipoddi ani aasa padoddu. Career choosukondi mundu. GC vachestadi ani oohallo vundi job risk chesukovaddu. Take your best step.

Monna EB3 downgrades ani sheeps lekka egabaddaruā€¦.majority of them didnā€™t even received the receiptsā€¦.ippudu adi clog ayyindi. Inkaa avuddi. 5 yrs lo avvanivi 3 months lo aipoddi ante ela nammutham that too with increased number of applicationsšŸ˜‚

Just be ready with all documentation like dob certā€™s and keep pushing your employers to apply if changed job. Just my 2Ć

I am actually happy that they are not using more respurces on H4 EAD approvals. EOD - i140 unnolaki H4 EAD vastundi kabatti.... the more i485s and GCs they process, the less burden they will have to clear H4s and H4-EAD... choodaam.... lets hope things will be faster than before.... in few weeks we will know the numbers and then we can conclude.... positive hope lekapothe manaki niddara pattadu :)

Archived