TV9 ,NTV viewership

gnk@vja

17 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

@gnk@vja  bro - comparison seems to be unclear. Please come again. 

I watch the TV channels in YouTube always and I observed that ABN has highest online viewership than TV 9 and NTV many times for key programs. 

I was telling based on RRR bail news . 

RRR SC news live stream was given all news channel . 

Every one was interested to know the result ..ppl like us were waiting for good news and Jaffas were equally waiting for non bail news . 

Since I wants to have live updates searching for all channels for better update during this search I observed that TV9 and NTV live streams viewer were around 175k and Abn and tv5 live stream viewer were around 20k . 

Based on this I posted this info . Hope I am wrong on my numbers 

1 hour ago, gnk@vja said:

Every one was interested to know the result ..ppl like us were waiting for good news and Jaffas were equally waiting for non bail news . 

Since I wants to have live updates searching for all channels for better update during this search I observed that TV9 and NTV live streams viewer were around 175k and Abn and tv5 live stream viewer were around 20k . 

Live emo kani... Some videos & Debates in Tv5 & ABN have above 250k views.... posted within 1 r 2 days videos...

3 hours ago, gnk@vja said:

It may be possible that you compared one specific live program of ABN versus the combined live programs of TV9 and similarly combined live programs of NTV.

What i meant is there will a main ABN live channel and in parallel to that ABN also comes up with other live telecasts of various ongoing issues like for example during this time when ABN is telecasting CBN press meet it also had another live telecast on Anandayya's corona medicine. These individual numbers will further differ from the numbers of actual live channel. I am not sure if the actual live channel number is an addition of these individual telecasts, however. But, one has to be careful while checking the live telecasts number of various channels for a specific issues.

We should also note one thing here. Viewers will be automatically more in my opinion for ABN on this specific topic of RRR not because it has commands viewership but i think here in this case RRR is a sufferer. So, more of pro TDP viewers could see the show to know what may happen to him. This is just a guess.   

4 hours ago, gnk@vja said:

You maybe true in this instance. Maybe more and more jaffas don’t want RRR to get bail and that maybe the reason for more viewership. 
Usually, ABN has more online views for the regular debates 

26 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

You maybe true in this instance. Maybe more and more jaffas don’t want RRR to get bail and that maybe the reason for more viewership. 
Usually, ABN has more online views for the regular debates 

antha difference untundantara?

9 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

It may be possible that you compared one specific live program of ABN versus the combined live programs of TV9 and similarly combined live programs of NTV.

What i meant is there will a main ABN live channel and in parallel to that ABN also comes up with other live telecasts of various ongoing issues like for example during this time when ABN is telecasting CBN press meet it also had another live telecast on Anandayya's corona medicine. These individual numbers will further differ from the numbers of actual live channel. I am not sure if the actual live channel number is an addition of these individual telecasts, however. But, one has to be careful while checking the live telecasts number of various channels for a specific issues.

We should also note one thing here. Viewers will be automatically more in my opinion for ABN on this specific topic of RRR not because it has commands viewership but i think here in this case RRR is a sufferer. So, more of pro TDP viewers could see the show to know what may happen to him. This is just a guess.   

lot of people still think ntv is neutral channel... em cheppalem

At 7:40 PM tonight....

No. of people watching live of Telugu top channels on Youtube...

ABN (2 links): 12,400

TV5 (2 links): 4700

TV9 (2 links): 5200

NTV (1 link): 2300

Sakshi (1 link): 1800

Prime time seems to be dominated by ABN. Sometimes, TV9 gives competition.

4 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

ABN  will have more live views because its not being telecasted on cable TV? Anyway good for abn

10 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Same debate will be telecasted in another ABN channel in YouTube and that count will be around 6k to 15k based on the debate 

Archived