Need help n info

sri.ravipati

Hello frnds,

Amma ki one week back fever vachchi with in 2 days set aindi then she has cold n no other issues...

Then my brother's in-law n his 9month old kid got fever n heard both are doing now and both got set in 1-2 days.

But from yesterday his wife is having fever around 98 and today he got fever as well...

Everyone in the house is following covid medicine based on doctors prescription...

Both my mother and in-law got 1st vaccine dosage.

Is it really covid ? My brother is telling there are viral fevers in Hyderabad,  is that true?

Concerned since everyone in the house effected. 

17 minutes ago, sri.ravipati said:

Testing ki velte leni poni risk ani thinking... as of now everyone is taking covid medicine prescribed by doctor...oka 2 days chusi veldam ani testing ki...

Testing vunna leka poena better start proper medicine as current strain is so clam before storm laga vundi 

hearing so many cases of this kind .....

3 hours ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Covid is a virus too. Yes there are viral fevers now not jus tin hyd but everywhere. Don't neglect and get tested. 

Literally all symptoms unna negative ostundi chala mandiki, my colleague had all symptoms he got negative 2 times , his whole family tested positive :wall:

3 hours ago, kanagalakiran said:

Testing vunna leka poena better start proper medicine as current strain is so clam before storm laga vundi 

hearing so many cases of this kind .....

Exactly, do not bother testing (pcr or AG) if you have symptoms. Consider it as COVID and take medication and do blood tests as per dr recommendation. 

All the 4 people gave rtpcr test after a week after,last Thursday. Tammudu got positive and others got negative. Probably for others due to covid prescribed medication they got recovered and today came to know they are getting their taste buds back today and they can smell...

Everyone is taking hot water, steam and vitamins... they stopped steroids (took for 5days)

Also tammudu got the symptoms late compared to others...

Tammudu di CT scan 3/25 vachchindi, waiting for blood reports.

Thanks everyone for ur inputs... nfdb helped me in this case alot...

@Dr.Koneru bro pls suggest if any precautions needs to be followed...

Archived