Stocks

Jaitra

10 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Strongly want to invest in Vedanta stocks (don't have any semiconductor related stocks in portfolio) after the recent landslide but somehow have a feeling that it's price is high even after the slide :waiting:

Vedanta did get delist once anukunta due to fraud...malli ipudu allegations vastunayi.

oka range lo dividends pay chesadu this year...Need to see if Vedanta continues to pay such hefty dividends going forward.

3 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Vedanta did get delist once anukunta due to fraud...malli ipudu allegations vastunayi.

oka range lo dividends pay chesadu this year...Need to see if Vedanta continues to pay such hefty dividends going forward.

Yeah! That's the reason I'm very hesitant to invest.

Sources said India is now a leader in the renewable energy space, with many solar and wind projects in the pipeline. Adani is the largest renewable power producer in India, and with its strong execution ability and great track record, it is in a sweet spot.

On 9/23/2023 at 12:50 PM, James Bond said:

Strongly want to invest in Vedanta stocks (don't have any semiconductor related stocks in portfolio) after the recent landslide but somehow have a feeling that it's price is high even after the slide :waiting:

latest news is:

Vedanta shares rise as restructuring may spin off businesses into listed units.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/markets/vedanta-shares-in-focus-on-reports-of-business-demerger-11442751.html

ee anil agarwal entha varaku trustable chudali :D 

On 9/23/2023 at 3:20 AM, James Bond said:

4 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

latest news is:

Vedanta shares rise as restructuring may spin off businesses into listed units.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/markets/vedanta-shares-in-focus-on-reports-of-business-demerger-11442751.html

ee anil agarwal entha varaku trustable chudali :D 

Pls follow this video once on how vedanta cheats it's shareholders and how promoter looks for his own personal interest than making the company profitable

On 9/23/2023 at 12:36 PM, NBK NTR said:

I am waiting for AmaraRaja batteries to reach 1000rs.

Heritage foods performance is not releated to TDP elections result IMO..but 1000 touch ayithe very good.

Amar raja will reach breach 1175 no need to worry only thing is their lithium battery should not fail in initial years from its expectations.. 

On 9/23/2023 at 12:36 PM, NBK NTR said:

I am waiting for AmaraRaja batteries to reach 1000rs.

Heritage foods performance is not releated to TDP elections result IMO..but 1000 touch ayithe very good.

heritage will take time but surely reach 1000rs... 

6 minutes ago, roger7 said:

Pennar Industries Ltd- looks to be a very promising company for next 3-4yrs..

What about ICICI bank and HDFC bank...they are back to square one, after one year (since sep 2022).

ICICI bank gurinchi YouTubers and twitter batch gave targets like 1300/1500 in the year 2022.

Edited by NBK NTR

5 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

What about ICICI bank and HDFC bank...they are back to square one, after one year (since sep 2022).

ICICI bank gurinchi YouTubers and twitter batch gave targets like 1300/1500.

HDFC is the most adorable stock for me.. but i exited to make-up myself for next level investment..

at present banking stocks are seeing up some downward swing- even HDFC is facing issues with Asset quality but their expansion programme for next 4yrs looks very optimistic.

if we have that scale patience.. entering at low levels is good - in long run i foresee at 3500/- per share in no less than 3yrs... 

ICICI is still stock that needs lots of grooming, even i have entered but made  an exit with minimal profit and that profit got sucked because of my loss in Axis bank..

i still feel instead of holding such valued stocks it is better to focus on ujjivan small bank and idfc bank.. 

13 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

penny ante less than 100 rs ah uncle.

If yes, IDFC first bank for long term (5+ yrs) and IOCL for dividends.

I don't suggest penny stocks like Vodafone uncle :D 

Vodafone naku good profits ichhindi uncle 🤣 ilane inkemaina Penny stocks cheppandi ani