Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Too good info ga 

Their business depends on India EV growth bro...they were trying for collaboration for lithium ion batteries with multiple partners for several years.

chudali long term lo entha perform chestundo...Nenu 2 years ayindi buy chesi and can wait another 5 years.

1 hour ago, ramntr said:

Elaborate plz.. 

Tata company is going to file for a new IPO for Tata Technologies which provides software services for Tata Motors and some other companies. 

If you hold atleast 1 share of Tata Motors by the date they file RHP you will be eligible for shareholders quota for its IPO. 

Your chances of getting an allotment might be better than retail ipo investors. 

There is a lot of buzz about this IPO and hence retail investors might subscribe in huge numbers which lowers the chances of allotment in retail quota. Hence applying in shareholder quota will improve your chances of allotment. Hope this helps

Israel War : The attack on Israel by Hamas : My View : I think it's not only an attack by some Terrorists groups, Seems bigger than that, totally planned and Funded, So why? I don't want to fall into religious concerns, because I think religion is a tool to play a lot of propaganda. So who is funding and planning it ? Answer is I don't know. But I know who can benefit from it.

So, the point of focus is timing. USA is going through a crisis of debt. They are using their Oil reserves already to control inflation. The USA and NATO are already engaged in Supporting Ukraine for war. They are funding it already with difficulties. By a war in Israel the USA will be forced into another war. The last one they might have invited (Russia & Ukraine) but this one is an extra burden at the wrong times. So if this war stretches its going to be tough for the West. Iran announced its support for Hamas an hour ago, clearly shows they knew and might have helped Hamas, well we all know Iran and USA story. It's a chance for Iran to kill 2 birds, at least what they would have planned. Who will be supporting Iran the one benefits with the difficult times in the West, and who they are probably China & Russia. It all looks like a planned Geo-political move.

So if I am not wrong here more difficult times are coming for the West in the coming days imo. This is definitely going to hurt the markets as well. Brace yourself for what may unfold the coming months everywhere in terms of inflation, unemployment and what not. I don't want to create FUD but want to spread awareness of the issue from a different perspective.

And I don't support anyone doing war crimes. I don't support wars. I don't support terrorism.

Random tweet..!!

3 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Ika china taiwan okate migilindi....adi epudu jarigina no surprise...!!

All these 3 scenarjos consequence is on USA economy thereby world economy and markets.....nice sketch in the background la undi....!!

Monna some random twitter handle Nifty50 will be back to 17k predict chesadu... andaru comedy anukunaru... ee war situation worse ayithe Nifty raktha kannerey :D 

Edited by NBK NTR

2 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Monna some random twitter handle Nifty50 will be back to 17k predict chesadu... andaru comedy anukunaru... ee war situation worse ayithe Nifty raktha kannerey :D 

Once ground operations ayaka...iran ni edo okati cheyakunda vadalaru israel...so high chances of spread...!!

5 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Once ground operations ayaka...iran ni edo okati cheyakunda vadalaru israel...so high chances of spread...!!

market correct ayithe oka vidamga manchide le...chala perigayi majority stocks...baaga correction iste re-enter avvali.