Stocks

Jaitra

6 hours ago, Ntrforever said:

@raazbro  your technical update Plz

Not showing much clarity brother..all the global markets are in consolidation zone...rangebound for now..Nifty retraced around 60% of the fall from 11790 to 11180 which is placed around 11560..It has to break that 11560 strongly to retest the prev high of 11790..on the downside if it breaks today's low of 11380, 11180-200 will be the next support level.

7 hours ago, raaz said:

Not showing much clarity brother..all the global markets are in consolidation zone...rangebound for now..Nifty retraced around 60% of the fall from 11790 to 11180 which is placed around 11560..It has to break that 11560 strongly to retest the prev high of 11790..on the downside if it breaks today's low of 11380, 11180-200 will be the next support level.

Thanks bro🙏

Can we see the rally in Midcap and small caps from here? 

16 hours ago, Ntrforever said:

Thanks bro🙏

Can we see the rally in Midcap and small caps from here? 

I am not sure brother..Small cap index reached pre covid level..Midcap almost reached that level..they are still far away from all time highs..But I suggest caution brother..Nifty is trading at 33 PE, though it will adjust once the earnings stabilize..My trades end mostly in the day itself, hardly carry huge positions overnight so that I wont get stuck, especially in these times..u dont know when the correction starts..