Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, PHANI_NTR said:

Bro naku ardam kala ey concept losses gains ella unatai ,money entha invest cheyali

U start with basics bro.

Futures and Options is next level.

U just start with basics first.

More than 90 percent people loose money in stock market.

It requires a particular skill set.

Don't burn your hands to just try something new 

Its hard to believe..But Nasdaq at all time high..Dow and Europe just 7-9% from all time highs..Its getting difficult to predict our market..Today thought nifty will face resistance at 10350..But now cant say anything, may even go to 11K..World markets are on rampage.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, Jaitra said:

Ok Bro. But how to find the mood of the market?

Its difficult for me to explain my views on this in writing brother, But I will try..Its the combination of multiple things brother..levels which it broke, reasons for the break, how the quality stocks are reacting, volumes, global markets trend, profit booking/ trend reversal, valuations, liquidity in the system, commodity prices(crude and gold)..Then try to divide it into 2 phases and have 2 views..extremely short term and medium term..Say now if u r bearish abt medium term, and bullish on short term..we trade with caution as it can reverse at any time and the other way..And if u trade stocks, use both the stock and market directions..

Edited by raaz

On 4/30/2020 at 5:56 AM, Taraka Mantram said:

Uncle options risk mitigation ela cheyali? Say I buy a put and It having unexposed news and bullish.  How do I mitigate the risk of losing premium.  Same way when I buy a call.  

Please let me know. Thanks

Sorry for the delay brother @Taraka Mantram..thought of responding then, needed time to put these things together, but forgot.

First anything depends on our view and what type of trader we are..risky or safe or medium level..

Option selling strategies --Case1 : Bullish: Sell high price puts and buy low valued put as a cover, same quantity..

Ex: Before post closing Today Banknifty at 21200, and 21200 put at 520..So say sell 21200 put at 520 and buy lower put say 20500 at 240..

Scenario 1: If as expected BN stays above 21200 by expiry : profit zone..both the options will become zero and u will buy one sell another at 5 paisa..you lose in one and gain in another..the prift will be the diff(in this case will be 280)

Scenario 2: If BN falls a little (between 21200-20920): profit zone..20500 put will be zero(240 loss)..21200 put  will be 0-280(profit 240-520)---overall profit will be between 0 and 240

Scenario 3: If BN falls a little more (between 20920-20680): loss zone..20500 put will be zero(240 loss)...21200 put  will be 280-520(profit 0-240)---overall loss will be between 0 and 240

Scenario 4: If BN falls a more (between below 20680-20500): loss zone..20500 put will be zero(240 loss)...21200 put  will be 520-700(loss 0-180)---overall loss will be between 240 and 420

Scenario 5: If BN falls a more (between below 20500): loss zone..20500 put will be (x profit)...21200 put  will be (420+x loss)---overall loss will always be 420

So if BN remains same or moves up or falls a little, will be in profits..if it falls more, will be in losses..(If ur view is right Maximum profit of 280 and if u r wrong max loss of 420)

Case 2 : Bearish : Oppiosite to the above, We can sell high price calls and buy low valued calls as a cover, same quantity..

Case 3: Range Bound : Sell we can sell both calls and puts(high value) and buy low value calls and puts but theory remains the same.

We have to decide which strike price to sell and to buy..

9 hours ago, raaz said:

Its difficult for me to explain my views on this in writing brother, But I will try..Its the combination of multiple things brother..levels which it broke, reasons for the break, how the quality stocks are reacting, volumes, global markets trend, profit booking/ trend reversal, valuations, liquidity in the system, commodity prices(crude and gold)..Then try to divide it into 2 phases and have 2 views..extremely short term and medium term..Say now if u r bearish abt medium term, and bullish on short term..we trade with caution as it can reverse at any time and the other way..And if u trade stocks, use both the stock and market directions..

Thanks a lot for the effort and detailed explanation bro.

I heard Dii s are selling fii s are buying.

Domestic vallaki confidence laadhu market meedha,fii s showing confidence.

Vice versa happened a month back.

Looks like  they both collude and write a game plan and make profits.

35 minutes ago, nbk1605 said:

Bro Titan share any idea ela untadhi ani ivvala results unnay ga 

Titan is quality stock brother..I dont think results are going to have any significant impact on the stock as worst results are already factored in..people may prefer to look at management guidance abt the future than the numbers in this quarter.

2 minutes ago, raaz said:

Titan is quality stock brother..I dont think results are going to have any significant impact on the stock as worst results are already factored in..people may prefer to look at management guidance abt the future than the numbers in this quarter.

Tfs bro