ee Stocks lo invest chesaru meeru?

Vihari

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ntrforever said:

I have invested in some of the stocks

Tata Motors -4.2 lakh invested @230 Rs recently excited 75% of the holding @157 rs 

Force motors 25@2800

Godrej Agovet 50@570

IDFC First BAnk 4500@46

Ltts 67

Tata ELXI 14

NLC INdia 450@88

Sunpharma @570 - will exit tomorrow

why would you invest in TATA Motors or Force Motors? atleast maruthi suzuki ayina okay gaani others like TATA or Mahindra etc. will have tough time in stock market. 

5 minutes ago, Vihari said:

why would you invest in TATA Motors or Force Motors? atleast maruthi suzuki ayina okay gaani others like TATA or Mahindra etc. will have tough time in stock market. 

I looked in to the JlR business which was struggling and expected that it will turn around in a year which happened to my expectations. 

JlR was the key contributor for the profits of Tata motors. The recent Corona virus spoiled the game. The key contributor for JlR china had been. But by coronavirus 

I am very confident to hold it even for 4 to 5 years of this has not happened 

20 minutes ago, ravindras said:

andharu losses lo vunte sensex elaa peruguthundhi?

Only top companies will be in index. If top companies don't perform they will remove them and add a performing company. So always they will try to maintain the index 

ITC, reliance, hdfc tcs will decide  the index range 

7 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

I looked in to the JlR business which was struggling and expected that it will turn around in a year which happened to my expectations. 

JlR was the key contributor for the profits of Tata motors. The recent Corona virus spoiled the game. The key contributor for JlR china had been. But by coronavirus 

I am very confident to hold it even for 4 to 5 years of this has not happened 

JLR profits thechina other divisions losses thesthayi. TATA vallatho ade problem. It does not matter corona virus or war etc. You should keep trail stop always when you are holding weak stocks like TATA. I also learnt it hard way. Don't connect to stocks emotionally. Use Trail stop or stop limit. Just a brotherly advise.

14 minutes ago, Vihari said:

JLR profits thechina other divisions losses thesthayi. TATA vallatho ade problem. It does not matter corona virus or war etc. You should keep trail stop always when you are holding weak stocks like TATA. I also learnt it hard way. Don't connect to stocks emotionally. Use Trail stop or stop limit. Just a brotherly advise.

Meru ye shares konnaru... 

16 minutes ago, Sinna.Sinna said:

E suares kanna kandipappu 1 yr stock  uddipappu 1 yr stock, sona masora 2yrs stock, chintapandu 2 yrs stock,  minappqppu 1 yr atock minna...

Haha

Last year indian corn prices shot up from 16/17 range to 25-27 in a span of 8 months.

Any agro commodity in India will give a decent return of 15-20% annually ( if invested for 10 long years)  buying in season and selling in unseason. 

2 minutes ago, yamaha said:

Haha

Last year indian corn prices shot up from 16/17 range to 25-27 in a span of 8 months.

Any agro commodity in India will give a decent return of 15-20% annually ( if invested for 10 long years)  buying in season and selling in unseason. 

Ante nenu cheppindi intiki stock prabhu... amen..meelnati rich kids ki kadu...

21 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

db lo anybody daytrade successfully using technical analysis/fundamentals? world's most difficult job to be a successful day/swing trader antar ga :nerd:

Try chestuna oka roju 5k pothe next roju cover aithundi ..analysis vere vallu chesi telegram lo pedithe

4 hours ago, Rajesh_NBK said:

Try chestuna oka roju 5k pothe next roju cover aithundi ..analysis vere vallu chesi telegram lo pedithe

bro, what is working for you in terms of trade entry and exit? mee edge cheppakandi ...what conditions must be met met before you enter a trade ..ee info untey cheppandi..I am trying but it is very difficult for me trading using technical indicators bro...

telegram antey...they give entry and exit signals and you place the trades as they suggest aa annai? are you profiable with their signals?

4 hours ago, karthik_n said:

db lo anybody daytrade successfully using technical analysis/fundamentals? world's most difficult job to be a successful day/swing trader antar ga :nerd:

mg potaru mana lantollu...stay away from day trading... emotional ga krungi krusinchipotaru... oka roju 2K labam vasthe next 3 days 10K potundi....

long term lo kuda manchi stocks lo pettali..m aina ela untayo telidhu..

so mothaniki stocks nundi dooram unte best... 

2 hours ago, Naresh_NTR said:

mg potaru mana lantollu...stay away from day trading... emotional ga krungi krusinchipotaru... oka roju 2K labam vasthe next 3 days 10K potundi....

long term lo kuda manchi stocks lo pettali..m aina ela untayo telidhu..

so mothaniki stocks nundi dooram unte best... 

mee trading experience cheppandi bro...chaala tough ga undhi..but persist avvali ani undhi since it is so tough and might be rewarding later

10 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

mee trading experience cheppandi bro...chaala tough ga undhi..but persist avvali ani undhi since it is so tough and might be rewarding later

pls stay away is my sincere advice... there is no way we can survive emotions of trading.. okka rupeee kuda labam radhu... 

15 hours ago, karthik_n said:

bro, what is working for you in terms of trade entry and exit? mee edge cheppakandi ...what conditions must be met met before you enter a trade ..ee info untey cheppandi..I am trying but it is very difficult for me trading using technical indicators bro...

telegram antey...they give entry and exit signals and you place the trades as they suggest aa annai? are you profiable with their signals?

Lyt bro..aa telegram vallu kuda hit and miss types..60-70% correct avtai..nenu edo trying kani..ipati daka vachindi em lexu..bank lo veskunte better..chala tension untadi daily trading lo..

Daily trading ante andaru chesedi options trading e..full volatile...heavy loss or profit..share value 2 rupees fluctuate aithe options 30-50% fluctuate avtadi

On 2/25/2020 at 12:03 PM, yamaha said:

Haha

Avi sodara. Are you doing commodity trading? 

Good luck all. 

On 2/26/2020 at 6:41 AM, sandy.ntr said:

Sunil hi-tech - delisted 

Moschip - 50 to 9 rs 

Suzlon - dheeni meedha hope

Planning to invest in SBI card IPO

SBI cards will be oversubscribed on first day itself even before noon no use trying. If you want to make some money purchase maximum shares on listing day at 10 am exactly sell it high price same day or in next 2-3 days. SBI is shit long term she will die.e

Archived