Revanth

Npower

2 minutes ago, ravikia said:

Idantha media bussss. Ivanni eee ramarao gaadichina info. Daanne IT vallu ichinatlu vesthunnaru. He will come out of this. Yavvaram vunte eppudo vellipoyevallu. Em dorakka ee badhalu. Papam IT vallaki T karchulaina miguluthayo ledho.

cbn meda ela ne jaffa gallu vesaru taruvtha vp ayyaru

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with NPOWER

I saw it clearly coming just an outside spectator, KCR done all work and clearly visible to anyone in politics..1st got TV9 full under home belt....Allied with Modi behind scenes and Modi giving full support.....

2019 AP election also TV9 will be the weapon for YSRCP(KCR support)....atleast adi observe chesina telispoddi how prepared he is ani)

Studying-the-application-of-violence-Tuc

25 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

agree with NPOWER

I saw it clearly coming just an outside spectator, KCR done all work and clearly visible to anyone in politics..1st got TV9 full under home belt....Allied with Modi behind scenes and Modi giving full support.....

2019 AP election also TV9 will be the weapon for YSRCP(KCR support)....atleast adi observe chesina telispoddi how prepared he is ani)

Public awareness unte enni TVs unna picha lite....ex. Trump

38 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

agree with NPOWER

10 years lo congress ippudu Modi, Kedi chesthunna daanikanna 100 retlu chesindhi annintiki thokki. Emaindhi desam lo  sub-regional party levels ki padipoyindhi.

When people decide to vote and realise the danger of some one or some party, no Media can influence them.

14 minutes ago, ravikia said:

10 years lo congress ippudu Modi, Kedi chesthunna daanikanna 100 retlu chesindhi annintiki thokki. Emaindhi desam lo  sub-regional party levels ki padipoyindhi.

When people decide to vote and realise the danger of some one or some party, no Media can influence them.

Bjp tho polisthe congi gallu amayikulu congi 10 years govt lo valla meedha valle cases vesukonnaru kanimoli,jagan etc etc self bakaras ayyaru . Ec ni cbi ni yela use chesukovalo kuda vallaki thelyaledhu. Ee sari chance vasthe mathram kontha mandhini especially dora ni jagan ni vadhalaru

20 hours ago, ravikia said:

Bjp and modi tho polisthe congress ollu chethakaani daddammalu..... thelivainollu aithe 10 years power chethilo pattukuni Rahul ni pm cheyyakundaa undaru..... thelivainollu aithe jaggad and kcr la chethilo bakaras avvaru..... thelivainollu aithe terrorist modi ni thokkakundaa undaru

23 hours ago, ravikia said:

:iagree:but we have short term memory

This is pyschological warfare...battle for winning public acclaim....KCR with connivance of BJP along with a section of media delivered the first strike...(it only shows how desperate they are and how valuable a target RR is..)...however it was not a knock out punch...Revanth Reddy is already on a bounce back trial.....I am thrilled to see his press meet today....in the days to come with congress party (ofcourse along with TDP) solidly behind him, i have no second thoughts that  he will go full ballistic on KCR and TRS govt..

I disagree with Sajid Bhai about RR being so callous and sloppy (however i can understand his intensions as someone so emotional and prone to arrive at conclusions so easily..it is quite natural to be apprehensive in such situations..in such moments, the best policy is to stay calm, wait and watch for the dark clouds to dissipate)...Rather RR is a guided missile right on target...we shall see more fireworks from him here on...

In a way I am glad that such things are happening...it is only a precursor for the things that would happen in AP in future..BJP and their secret partner's game plan is only being exposed...people will get acclimatized better with their tactics and its explosive potential will be lost...if they apply similar tactics in AP..

We are with you RR...Good luck

2 hours ago, chsrk said:

This is pyschological warfare...battle for winning public acclaim....KCR with connivance of BJP along with a section of media delivered the first strike...(it only shows how desperate they are and how valuable a target RR is..)...however it was not a knock out punch...Revanth Reddy is already on a bounce back trial.....I am thrilled to see his press meet today....in the days to come with congress party (ofcourse along with TDP) solidly behind him, i have no second thoughts that  he will go full ballistic on KCR and TRS govt..

I disagree with Sajid Bhai about RR being so callous and sloppy (however i can understand his intensions as someone so emotional and prone to arrive at conclusions so easily..it is quite natural to be apprehensive in such situations..in such moments, the best policy is to stay calm, wait and watch for the dark clouds to dissipate)...Rather RR is a guided missile right on target...we shall see more fireworks from him here on...

In a way I am glad that such things are happening...it is only a precursor for the things that would happen in AP in future..BJP and their secret partner's game plan is only being exposed...people will get acclimatized better with their tactics and its explosive potential will be lost...if they apply similar tactics in AP..

2 hours ago, chsrk said:

Perfect...

Meeru Modi gurinchi late realization ayinatlu...vellu kuda reality loki vastharu soon ?

1 hour ago, ask678 said:

Perfect...

Meeru Modi gurinchi late realization ayinatlu...vellu kuda reality loki vastharu soon ?

No regrets for supporting Modi then and Opposing now....appatiki adhi correct...ippatiki idhe correct ask annai...

ofcourse the latest realization is...Initially I thought atleast he has brains...but now I realize he has no head ( GST, Demonitization decisions taken so hastily) and heart (no spirit of accomodation, no respect to allies..which are very vital in such a diverse country as ours) to be the PM of such a vibrant democratic country like India....

aiyna student exam raayakunda fail ani decide chesukovataaniki....nenemi meeku malle aa Chandas Errappa ki malle medhavi ni kaadhu....I test and decide whether to pass or fail....I don't assume and decide...

On 9/28/2018 at 12:08 AM, Npower said:

nee loyalty towards TDP eppudoo marchipolemu.

He's a good man ...

kind of a loose cannon ... doesn't exactly know when to talk what ... not calculated.  That's  kind of his appeal.

Whatever happens ... I'll always like RR though. There is some character trait, each of us see differently ... but, there is something in him ... perhaps willingness to stake himself ... I don't know ... but, I like it.

26 minutes ago, chsrk said:

No regrets for supporting Modi then and Opposing now....appatiki adhi correct...ippatiki idhe correct ask annai...

ofcourse the latest realization is...Initially I thought atleast he has brains...but now I realize he has no head ( GST, Demonitization decisions taken so hastily) and heart (no spirit of accomodation, no respect to allies..which are very vital in such a diverse country as ours) to be the PM of such a vibrant democratic country like India....

aiyna student exam raayakunda fail ani decide chesukovataaniki....nenemi meeku malle aa Chandas Errappa ki malle medhavi ni kaadhu....I test and decide whether to pass or fail....I don't assume and decide...

Naadhi assume kaadu... gujju CM time lo stsrting nundi follow avuthunna.. based in his administration decided antha publicity thappa admin skills nil ani...wondered how gujjus elected him 3 times...may be gujju corporate mafia

1 minute ago, ask678 said:

Naadhi assume kaadu... gujju CM time lo stsrting nundi follow avuthunna.. based in his administration decided antha publicity thappa admin skills nil ani...wondered how gujjus elected him 3 times...may be gujju corporate mafia

meeru aa chidhambara rahasyaanni edho mundhe catch chesaaru annai....brahmi intelligent fellow gif साठॠà¤à¤®à¥à¤ परिणाम

5 minutes ago, ask678 said:

I think

same raids strategy + fake propaganda + gujju mafia (as u said)

8 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Bjp and modi tho polisthe congress ollu chethakaani daddammalu..... thelivainollu aithe 10 years power chethilo pattukuni Rahul ni pm cheyyakundaa undaru..... thelivainollu aithe jaggad and kcr la chethilo bakaras avvaru..... thelivainollu aithe terrorist modi ni thokkakundaa undaru

Heart annai..Aa iddare malla bjp ni kuda buttalo esukunnaru kadanna..Congress sesindhe bjp dwayam sestandhi gaa reality ki dooram gaa poyi.tg n general elections mamuluga vundavu gaa..

54 minutes ago, Paruchuri said:

Heart annai..Aa iddare malla bjp ni kuda buttalo esukunnaru kadanna..Congress sesindhe bjp dwayam sestandhi gaa reality ki dooram gaa poyi.tg n general elections mamuluga vundavu gaa..

2014 lo ycp and trs had a chance to play a game with congress as tdp was main opposition for congress.... but no choice now.. they can't go to congress..even if they wish to join upa, Sonia/RG won't accept.... so they have only One choice so licking modi and bjp....

3 hours ago, chsrk said:

nee dlm kabhurs aapaleda....nani gaadu odipothadu ani bet esav last time....ippati daak aa money ivvala....asala kcr cm ayyaka nee bhajan posts baitaki theeyali....aadu newyork sesthadu ani trs ollu namamkapoina neee lantollu nammi db lo essays ....endukule....okata ronda nee kalakandalu....enni exams raayali neekosam...edhava sollu seppamantye mundhu untav...

11 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

This is so true ... 

It is sad to think that cong didn't do enough to preserve their power ... 

but, you're right ... cong (rahul/sonia) didn't do enough to keep this maniac (mosha) in check ... and the country is paying for this mistake.

నేను వచ్చిన ఆర్గనైజేషన్....నాకు క్రమశిక్షణ....ఇచ్చిన శిక్షణ అలాంటివి......రేవంత్ రెడ్డి 

శిక్షణ ఇచ్చిన గురువుని కూడా గుర్తుపెట్టుకున్నావు....

థాంక్యూ.... గుర్తుపెట్టుకున్నందుకు.....

నాయకుల తయారీ కర్మాగారం ఆ ఆర్గనైజేషన్....

from fb

3 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

nee dlm kabhurs aapaleda....nani gaadu odipothadu ani bet esav last time....ippati daak aa money ivvala....asala kcr cm ayyaka nee bhajan posts baitaki theeyali....aadu newyork sesthadu ani trs ollu namamkapoina neee lantollu nammi db lo essays ....endukule....okata ronda nee kalakandalu....enni exams raayali neekosam...edhava sollu seppamantye mundhu untav...

Archived