DB Political experts & inferiority complex batch

nvkrishna

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

@ravindras brother. i am exactly talking about naysayers and caste fanatics and ysrcpians. trust me corruption will not end in any of govt. employees. 43% raise ichadu salary. but still majority of them will not vote TDP. That's why it of for those naysayers that TDP needs to throw freebies. take TN as example. laptops, cellphones, mixies, grinders, pressure cookers does wonders. for them Free is always welcome. :D

i am against giving freebees and raising salaries to govt employees. you are talking about tamilnadu . in my opinion tamilnadu politicians treating people like beggars. every 5 years govt will change as opposition offers more freebees. we don't need such models. loyality can be build only by  doing good work which benefits people in permanent basis. 

Nv Krishna bro is right on money....Very safely right........Macro issues determine elections overwhelming no. of times,  not nuts n bolts tactics....

(Big games are always played on macros; Annaay Ntr , deceptively a big strategist without explicitly telecoding, elevates the game to higher levels without worrying too much  about small players & their tactics, back in the mind he knows he is the tallest player on court; Always will  have an advantage & more probability to grab the election jump ball to put in safe basket)

10 minutes ago, ravindras said:

i am against giving freebees and raising salaries to govt employees. you are talking about tamilnadu . in my opinion tamilnadu politicians treating people like beggars. every 5 years govt will change as opposition offers more freebees. we don't need such models. loyality can be build only by  doing good work which benefits people in permanent basis. 

Gut check : Embracing an egregiously self propellar like PK , is reaching for low hanging fruit.

(How many wellwishers of Tdp, felt that way internally, but don't have nerve to freely voice own opinion because it may go against the grain here or not in the official established lock step; A gentle word for those dear bros - Not only you are not helping TDP in the long run, but more importantly you are not helping yourSELF.  Do ponder on your safe and naked mental chambers,because, goal is always enhancement - personal first & surrounding later)

16 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

thondara ga election  ki povatam manchidi

People gave us 5 years mandate for development believing in leader and ilanti time lo when state needs development politics kosam election ki velladam is not good.

1 year tarvata koda I dont think this mood will change, TDP know how to keep this momentum and this year is enough time to do more development and goood for people and state.

Now that all parties plans are exposed, vallaki koda moralga strength undadu to implement those or take hard on CBN.

Archived