Indian xxx breeds

sskmaestro

I am starting this thread and requesting Mods to pin this. The only intention is to let xxx lovers know more about the “Indian xxx breeds” which are easy to maintain and suitable for our climate and conditions.

I, once was more interested in German xxx breeds and had a Dalmatian in the past. Off late, started learning more about the Indian xxx breeds. Remember one thing, our ancestors developed these breeds for guard and hunting purpose. These are excellent gaurd and watch dogs. 

To name a few

Rajapalyam : clear white hound with pink eyes and nose. 

Kanni : can be named as the Indian Doberman for the way it has the markings. 

Chippiparai : can be named as Indian Mastiff. 

Please feel free to add more if you have genuine info. DB members, who are xxx lovers, please consider these breeds next time you plan to buy a puppy. It’s high time we save our Indian hound breeds.

32722BD7-5FCD-4051-B55E-E731E81DD194.jpeg

1E5691D9-E4F1-4975-ADFF-0D1E0065E294.jpeg

E0F126DD-3214-477C-AC72-435F15B9FBED.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Could be.I am not sure.Srk mastaru has to say.

Many Kaams served as Nayakas and in various roles in the Vijayanagara empire, after the collapse of that empire, many of them migrated to Tamil Nadu ...that is why we see many of Kaams in certain areas of TN also Mastaru 

7 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Many Kaams served as Nayakas and in various roles in the Vijayanagara empire, after the collapse of that empire, many of them migrated to Tamil Nadu ...that is why we see many of Kaams in certain areas of TN also Mastaru 

ok mastaru.:super:

20 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Rajapalayam is an area in TN.

It's in South TN,close to Madurai.

Lot of telugu speaking Kammas there.

Madurai nayakars are either kams or velamas...no clarity on that so far....okappudu kams and velamas same caste.........but uet we can see lot of kams in kanxhipuram,tiruvallur,vellore,coimbator,nagapatinam,dharmavaram,tirupur ,madurai dists .....kam people have the best college in tsmilnadu.....psg engg college this is the iconic college located in Coimbatore.......whether toi beleive it or not there are more kams in tamilnadu than ap

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Madurai nayakars are either kams or velamas...no clarity on that so far....okappudu kams and velamas same caste.........but uet we can see lot of kams in kanxhipuram,tiruvallur,vellore,coimbator,nagapatinam,dharmavaram,tirupur ,madurai dists .....kam people have the best college in tsmilnadu.....psg engg college this is the iconic college located in Coimbatore.......whether toi beleive it or not there are more kams in tamilnadu than ap

Velams kaademo...balija vundachhu.....Tirumalai Nayakar balija antaru.....he had 200+ wifes...rasikudu.....Naidoos has kammavar, balija and gavara sub categories....Northern Tamilnadu lo ee sub groups inter marraiges kooda chesukontaru.....not to generalize but most of them are cheap fellows at least in my personal experience.....AP vallatho cultural differences vuntai....marriages set kaavu.... I don't know much about deep south guys vallu better ga vundachhu because of affluence....NTR daughter kooda divorce theesukondhi kada....Coimbatore family tho...  

Count wise I agree, they are in very big #s...

3 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

Velams kaademo...balija vundachhu.....Tirumalai Nayakar balija antaru.....he had 200+ wifes...rasikudu.....Naidoos has kammavar, balija and gavara sub categories....Northern Tamilnadu lo ee sub groups inter marraiges kooda chesukontaru.....not to generalize but most of them are cheap fellows at least in my personal experience.....AP vallatho cultural differences vuntai....marriages set kaavu.... I don't know much about deep south guys vallu better ga vundachhu because of affluence....NTR daughter kooda divorce theesukondhi kada....Coimbatore family tho...  

yes brother, kamma leda balija

29 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

Tirumalai nayakar velama ani Madurai nundi ochina konta mandi velama nayudus chepparu bro......but what i agree with you is yes the tamil kams dont have royalty like the telugu kams

Archived