CHAMPIONS TROPHY Finals -India vs Pakistan, Sunday

NTRYoungTiger

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E VIDEO CHOODANDI...YOUNIS KHAN emo DRAVID ni and RASHID LATIF emo SACHIN ni baaga PRAISE chesthunnaru.......SEHWAG gaadu prathi program lo BAAP BETA ni thecchi opposition ni provoke chesthunnadu....very bad on his part......oppo decent ga vunnappudu manamu decent ga vundali......basic courtesy extend cheyali....SEHWAG gaadu e madhya MANNERS ani DUSTBIN lo padesi talk chestha vunnadu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65lZi6gLEU&t=217s

younis khan...one of the most sensible person in pak tem...also afridi...!!

Shoaib Malik: In words, its very hard to describe (the feeling). I guess the roads will be full (in Pakistan) and they'll be celebrating even though it is Ramadan. I want to congratulate the Pakistani people. Things like this bring us united. I'd like to thank the Indian cricket team the way they played in this tournament. And also the Indian fans who came out to support. We were okay (when asked if he was under pressure before the start of the match). Being a senior cricketer, the other players look up you. Credit to all the players. This performance was exceptional.

younis khan...one of the most sensible person in pak tem...also afridi...!!

ivala match ki mundara AFRIDI UNCLE kooda oka ARTICLE release chesadu mana BOARD and COUNTRY ki ADVOCATE chestha INDI-PAK matches ekkuva vundali  ani......mana MEDIA channels anni esukunnayi NUVVENDI MAAKU CHEPPEDI ENDI TERA AUKAAD KYA HAIN ani.....

Mickey Arthur: It has been an up and down ride. After the India game, we came back superbly. We knew we were better than that. The whole group came together and kept believing and that was a superb thing. We wanted to be a lot more consistent. It has been a remarkable achievement. We have got a group of young players. We are on the right track, everything is going right at the moment. I am happy with the brand of cricket we have been playing and want to continue the momentum. We have got two years until 2019. We have got enough points and now we do not have to go through qualifyings, we want to work hard from here. We have to identify the players we want to take forward.

Young team ki momentum vasthe this is what usually happens. Remember our world first t20, no body expected us to win.

bad day for us

Donkey egg .. first t20 last second win ... ivala porkis di comprehensive win .. Chaaala farak undi 

Azhar Mahmood: He (Hasan Ali) is a young guy and bowls with a big of heart. Every time he runs in, he wants to get a wicket. The attitude is brilliant. He is a match winner for us. Young guy coming into the side (Fakhar Zaman). It is more self belief than physical and technical thing. Fakhar Zaman is a brilliant guy up the order. He puts pressure on the opposition. If there is a guy like him who can go up there get some runs for us, that is just brilliant.

Hyderabad lo crackers kalustuunnaranta... konni areas lo

velli evadanna kaalchi thenkite bagu edavalani... Thu bathukulu

adhe chebuthunna ga e BANJARA HILLS and MOTINAGAR side vunnaru LANJALU ......siggu eggu leni PORAMBOKU people 2 wickets padinappati nunche start chesina BRATHUKULU........NADI RODDU meede GUDDALU IPPINCHI KOTTI RALLY cheyichali

Fakhar Zaman is the Man of the Match of the final.

Shikhar Dhawan takes the Golden Bat for 338 runs. Do I hear boos? Oh, come on fans.

Hasan Ali gets the Golden Ball. Cheers this time, which is the right way. Cheer a champion, always.

Hasan Ali is also the Player of the Tournament.

Hasan Ali: "I wasn't in the side last year but I relied on hard work and self belief. I have learnt from the beginning that fitness is important. The tournament was good for me. I hope I continue like this. The final wicket vwas a very special moment; I don't have words."

Virat Kohli: "Indeed (disappointing). Congos to Pakistan. The way they turned things around, it was amazing. They can upset anyone on their day. I have a smile on my face because I am very proud of the boys. Credit to Pakistan; they outplayed us. They were more intense and more passionate. With the ball, we could have had more wicket-taking opportunities. Sometimes, the opposition does play very well. Even with the ball, they were very aggressive. Hardik played well. Small margins can be massive in cricket (on the no ball that Fakhar got out to). We need to move on and learn from our mistakes. Not at all (if he should have opted to bat at the toss)"

Sarfraz Ahmed: "After the India (group) match, I said to the boys that the tournament doesn't finish here. Thanks to the team management. And look we are here today. Fakhar Zaman played like a champion batsman. I think all credit goes to my bowlers. Amir today. Hasan Ali throughout the tournament.

anushaka akkai KOHLI life lo ki vacchaka kastha CHALLA BADDADU KURRODU.......manchide oka vidhanga but KOHLI ante AGGRESSION adhi thaggalsina pani ledu pitch meeda adhi attane vundali....ivala adhi kanapadaledu

kiki...chance ekada vachindi asalu....wickets padthe egiri gola sesevadu usual ga...ivala valla first wicket pade time ke already valla win ani almost arthamaipoindi...situation ala unde...lolllll

kiki...chance ekada vachindi asalu....wickets padthe egiri gola sesevadu usual ga...ivala valla first wicket pade time ke already valla win ani almost arthamaipoindi...situation ala unde...lolllll

team morale antha down le a paatiki....basic ga SURPRISE and SHOCKED ga vunnaru manollu....asalu alanti start PAK theesukuntundi ani e kosana expect cheyanattu vunnaru.....ELEMENT OF SURPRISE e matches ni win cheyistndi...PAK got lucky today

Archived