Dhulipalla

Alapati's

Sangam ki 2013 varaku kilari rosaiah chairman!!

Sorry not aware, I thought it was passed from dvc to narendra.

My point here is not about political, ministry etc... Jus dairy ni self-business angle chebutunnaru. Tats my debate.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the sudden demise of Sri Veeraiah Chowdary, Sri Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar was elected as the Chairman in the year 1994. In his first stint as chairman Sri Narendra Kumar has implemented many schemes for the betterment of the dairy and its staff. Many new societies and centers are started and many more new milk routes opened in the so far untouched areas of the district. In between Sri Kurra Veeraiah, Sri Kolla Veeraiah Chowdary and Sri Kilari Rajan Babu functioned as union Chairman's.

Again Sri Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar was elected as the Chairman of the Dairy from 01-10-2010 onwards and continuing his efforts for fulfilling of the Dairy objectives such as upliftment of the Milk producers and increasing of the Dairy turnover.

On the sudden demise of Sri Veeraiah Chowdary, Sri Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar was elected as the Chairman in the year 1994. In his first stint as chairman Sri Narendra Kumar has implemented many schemes for the betterment of the dairy and its staff. Many new societies and centers are started and many more new milk routes opened in the so far untouched areas of the district. In between Sri Kurra Veeraiah, Sri Kolla Veeraiah Chowdary and Sri Kilari Rajan Babu functioned as union Chairman's.

Again Sri Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar was elected as the Chairman of the Dairy from 01-10-2010 onwards and continuing his efforts for fulfilling of the Dairy objectives such as upliftment of the Milk producers and increasing of the Dairy turnover.

avir bomus bane isthunnauga sangam lo and yes its business ayithe enti

Sorry not aware, I thought it was passed from dvc to narendra.

My point here is not about political, ministry etc... Jus dairy ni self-business angle chebutunnaru. Tats my debate.

Narendra dairy adagataniki main reason 2009 lochebrolu mandal lo MP kanna MLA ki takkuva majority vachindi..... he suspected raja n kilari for that....

Anduke dairy tana daggara vunte votes cross avvavani adigadu...

Of course, money kuda vasthai dairy mida bane......

Right 2010 nunchi dhulipalla..... mundu kilari....

Narendra dairy adagataniki main reason 2009 lochebrolu mandal lo MP kanna MLA ki takkuva majority vachindi..... he suspected raja n kilari for that....

Anduke dairy tana daggara vunte votes cross avvavani adigadu...

Of course, money kuda vasthai dairy mida bane......

How Dairy and votes are linked brother??

Does employees think Dhulipalla is paying their salary and vote for him?? I don't think so

How Dairy and votes are linked brother??

Does employees think Dhulipalla is paying their salary and vote for him?? I don't think so

Dairy employees vi 5K votes vunnai ponnur constituency lo...... 

2009 time lo chairman ga vunna Kilari & Raja, dairy employees ni influence chesi cross voting chepincharu ani Dhulipalla suspect chesadu.......

Ask annai repu morning April fool anav kada.

21 members jumped from ysrcp, so who benefitted there? TDP cadre or ysrcp cadre?

TDP ruling lo ysrcp batch ki works fast ga complete avuthunnayi, so idhi tdp govt???

CBN himself jumping candidate from cong to tdp, no ethics udavu..adhi main problem

Dhulipalla ki Dairy chairmanship party icchinattlu ga cheptunnaru kontha mandi brothers. It is not a nominated post like RTC chairman ...etc. It is an elected post. Narendra will win it even if TDP officially fields a candidate like Raja against him.

Being said that, I don't think Narendra would go to JanaSena or some other. He deserves ministry in place of Pullarao. But for now, at least he should take Chief whip or some other cabinet level post and continue work for the party. Worthy candidate can not be kept quiet for too long. He will get his turn next. 

Okka dhulipalla ki injustice cheyyatam thappithe migathaa antha best possible..... aa pilla rao ni jaggadu Agrigold issue lo save chesaadu thingarodu.... lekunte pulla rao place lo narendra undevaademo

yeah, ade kalisocchindi aayanaki. ippudu mariste aa accusations anni nijam ani oppukunnatlu avutundi.

Dhulipalla ki Dairy chairmanship party icchinattlu ga cheptunnaru kontha mandi brothers. It is not a nominated post like RTC chairman ...etc. It is an elected post. Narendra will win it even if TDP officially fields a candidate like Raja against him.

Being said that, I don't think Narendra would go to JanaSena or some other. He deserves ministry in place of Pullarao. But for now, at least he should take Chief whip or some other cabinet level post and continue work for the party. Worthy candidate can not be kept quiet for too long. He will get his turn next. 

Pulla Rao was TDP district president so was given Ministry. Dhulipalla teesukunte he would have become minister long back. Guntur has many strong leaders like Kodela, Dhulipalal, Yarapatineni, Pulla rao.. kadilisthe kampu

Archived