********Fitness Freaks********

Tiger444

first major break through ...lost 6 % fat in last 3 weeks with healthy diet and work outs .....still 7 % to loose ....standing at 16% fat right now ...targeting on fat% less than 10...but this might be more painful.....Afternoon lunch i changed to greens with banana and a scoop of protein with almonds ......

No sweet , whiterice and fried food for last 3-4 weeks made the difference ..........

first major break through ...lost 6 % fat in last 3 weeks with healthy diet and work outs .....still 7 % to loose ....standing at 16% fat right now ...targeting on fat% less than 10...but this might be more painful.....Afternoon lunch i changed to greens with banana and a scoop of protein with almonds ......

No sweet , whiterice and fried food for last 3-4 weeks made the difference ..........

Superb bro, ekkada chuskuntunnaaru body fat?

keto diet =  fats +protein  no sugars no fruits
nenu vegetarian  morning coffe or green tea with out sugar [or very little] rotis with added oat bran wheat bran, eat  them paneer butter masala  or any veg curry  same diet plan during dinner 
whey protein shake after gym workout while going to bed i take casein protein shake  
motham meeda 120 gm protein intake /day and u  must take multivitamins and lots and lots of water lekapotee kidney stones guarantee