how about Modi ...

minion

Its important to talk these things brother :shakehands:

annitlo modi ne great ani selavistaru le annai kondaru...cbn lo naku nache the best quality entante..manchi entha chinna vaadu cheppina ego ki pokunda positive ga teesukune rakam...naku personal ga okati aara experiences vunnai kuda..modi quite opposite cbn ki..eddaru binna dhruvalu..

.cbn lo naku nache the best quality entante..manchi entha chinna vaadu cheppina ego ki pokunda positive ga teesukune rakam...naku personal ga okati aara experiences vunnai kuda.

Super bro ...

its the emotion/content from folks like you I visit this forum.

Folks like you are the reason TDP is still in power.

no annai....he still craves for identity...IMO

Once you reach that position, oka person lo serenity sets in anipisthundi  ... esp for a person like Modi ... of course some like ig never achieved that state of bliss. it'll take a couple of years to set in ... but I honestly think Modi is bigger than stitching his name on his coats and stuff ... time will tell ... I still have faith.

Modi took a monumental gamble with this monetary policy ... for right reasons ... I hope he relies on right people to execute it properly.

Yesterday my friend told that, govt offers shops valla andarini pilichindi counceling istunnaru anta. We got instructions and targets from govt and Use POS machines and do minimum business through them. If we go strict you people(shops vallu) face problems. We are getting pressure from government so do minimum business through POS machines otherwise ready face the problems ani strong warning ichara na.

It is shame, that a wiser character & proven prudent personality in country like cbn, not being utilized by his country's political class for betterment, in a significant way; on the other hand it is a boon, a beleaguered Andhra can use his resources & focus in larger volume.......

(Yes, On mark most of the observations here,  Modi is not there in terms of self confidence, to engage a friend(opponent) for the cause of his beloved country.....It is not easy for everyone, takes a supreme confidence in ones own SELF to do that way.....Also, it is not a fault, but it is human frailty, an ordinary trait in this aspect.)

Yesterday my friend told that, govt offers shops valla andarini pilichindi counceling istunnaru anta. We got instructions and targets from govt and Use POS machines and do minimum business through them. If we go strict you people(shops vallu) face problems. We are getting pressure from government so do minimum business through POS machines otherwise ready face the problems ani strong warning ichara na.

Correct me if I'm wrong ...

POS instruments enable digital transactions, right? why would govt discourage that?

100%  cheyyanDi  POS anTe  janaalu(you know why!)  vyetirEkam avutaaru ani ,  minimum annaa cheyyanDi ani govt officials cheppaaru ani  Suresh bro , cheppaTam  -  Orion bro....

POS chEste anta register avutadi kadaa ...100% chEste govt ki manchidE....ideal gaa

100%  cheyyanDi  POS anTe  janaalu(you know why!)  vyetirEkam avutaaru ani ,  minimum annaa cheyyanDi ani govt officials cheppaaru ani  Suresh bro , cheppaTam  -  Orion bro....

POS chEste anta register avutadi kadaa ...100% chEste govt ki manchidE....ideal gaa

now I got it ... man, I got to update myself :)

Archived