I'm Back ...

minion

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minion vancle... Projecting ...everybody does.... Kcr, CBN, Modi...inc.,

Why only pissed off now...

I can,t tolerate people burning national flag to show anger on certain people....I do call them as Anti nationalists

and people or parties who support those also Anti nationalists..

around 130c people... even Teacher can't satisfy all 40 students...right now I neutral on this... Will comment after Jan...

I am not expecting drastic changes...but think how much risk Modi has taken..

normalcy ravataniki five months padutundani modi..six months padutundani jaitley contradictory statesments istunnar ga..nuvannate wait chesi comment seyyatam better..decision manchidhe ayina..implementation matram too worst..long run lo results chupinchakapothe boomerang ayiddi..

Modi em chesina adi correct e bro. Aakhariki mana state ni beggar state ani ikkada bhakts antunnaru siguu lekunda. Modi chesina promises anni Valle marchipoyaru.

Modi ki against ga matladite we are anti nationals. 50 ppl plus 10 bank employees ni champadu modi ippatidaka

Alanti valla kosame brother thread vesindhi ... kontha mandi TDP meeda CBN meeda entha neechanga matladuthunnarante ... unbelievable ... 

valla affiliation, agenda vere ayi undacchu ... but, denikaina oka limit untundi.

Minion vancle... Projecting ...everybody does.... Kcr, CBN, Modi...inc.,

Why only pissed off now...

I can,t tolerate people burning national flag to show anger on certain people....I do call them as Anti nationalists

why include cbn in this list bro ... what anti-national activities has he been part of ... if you have specific instances, feel free to post.

To the best of my knowledge ... CBN, like NTR, has served India with extra ordinary courage and conviction ... why question his integrity?

I could not agree with you on Kajri though. I rooted for him to clean sweep Delhi just to teach a lesson to BJP for their treatment of allies and not keeping promises made to AP. Now, I regret it. Kajri has been going down in my respectability scale every day.

kejri is crazy

I could not agree with you on Kajri though. I rooted for him to clean sweep Delhi just to teach a lesson to BJP for their treatment of allies and not keeping promises made to AP. Now, I regret it. Kajri has been going down in my respectability scale every day.

what is it that Kejri did that dissuaded a reasonable mind like yours to go against ... please be specific .... 

I see lot of flack against aap and kejri ... but, I see no justification for the hatred beyond the usual bjp rhetoric ... 

what is it that you dislike in Kejri?

what is it that Kejri did that dissuaded a reasonable mind like yours to go against ... please be specific .... 

I see lot of flack against aap and kejri ... but, I see no justification for the hatred beyond the usual bjp rhetoric ... 

what is it that you dislike in Kejri?

My observation is he has been playing same politics like professional politicians. His hatred towards Modi and his bigger political ambitions making him insensitive to national interests. people can have differing views politically but should not stoop so low that hurts country's interests in my opinion. His fight in Rohit Vemula issue falls in this category. Let's take the latest issue of demonetization.  Every politician who crticized the step say some thing like "idea is good but implementation worst" including our own scamster. Kejri and Mamata are dead against it from day one even before implementation issues came to light.

My observation is he has been playing same politics like professional politicians. His hatred towards Modi and his bigger political ambitions making him insensitive to national interests. people can have differing views politically but should not stoop so low that hurts country's interests in my opinion. His fight in Rohit Vemula issue falls in this category. Let's take the latest issue of demonetization.  Every politician who crticized the step say some thing like "idea is good but implementation worst" including our own scamster. Kejri and Mamata are dead against it from day one even before implementation issues came to light.

:shakehands:

I got to plead ignorance on what stand kejri took on Rohit Vemula (don't even know who this guy is to be honest). 

But still,  how is it wrong or anti-national to oppose a significant policy decision that affects every Indian at the ground level? Why are we so afraid to even have a debate on such an important matter and let bjp goons take over and call anyone who opposes an anti-national? What made these buffoons such patriots that they call everyone else a traitor? 

Its the moronic attitude from bjp low level that's going to bring congi back to power. 

:shakehands:

I got to plead ignorance on what stand kejri took on Rohit Vemula (don't even know who this guy is to be honest). 

But still,  how is it wrong or anti-national to oppose a significant policy decision that affects every Indian at the ground level? Why are we so afraid to even have a debate on such an important matter and let bjp goons take over and call anyone who opposes an anti-national? What made these buffoons such patriots that they call everyone else a traitor? 

Its the moronic attitude from bjp low level that's going to bring congi back to power. 

Of course, anti Modi is not anti-national. If it is so, I am one of them  :peepwall: .

Frankly, this is the only thing I would give 100% credit to him this term. (Yes, I am aware of surgical strike event). There are some of his decisions that I don't like but that will be off topic.

I don't remember the telugu movie name but in that movie, Kota Srinivasa Rao plays a corrupt opposition leader. only word he utters the most is "Khandistunnam". Similarly, if some body opposes a decision with in hours of announcement without even reading the full announcement, they are no differernt from Kota in that movie. This type of policy decision needs secrecy. Discussing or taking opposition in to confidence defeats the main purpose.

This type of policy decision needs secrecy. Discussing or taking opposition in to confidence defeats the main purpose.

I was talking about the debate after the policy decision came out (bjp/modi could have taken some feedback from folks like MMS in strict confidence ... they can't all possibly be absolutely corrupt ... there are many honorable people outside bjp ... but, thats a different topic).

My beef is with how some (most infact) bjp folks are trying to project anyone with a dissenting voice as anti-nationals, as if they're out there fighting for the country in the trenches or something. This whole thing has nothing to do with how you feel about your country.

Though I'm with you on this ... but, these are different issues brother ...

don't be so complacent of pseudo nationalists (yes, like pseudo liberals, there are pseudo nationalists too) ... they talk high and mighty of being patriotic ... but do nothing in reality ... they're not the folks  dying fighting at the border ... they're not the ones sending their sons/daughters to the battle field. Yet, they talk and tell you how you're not a patriot for not BLINDLY supporting BJP.

Seen that before.

Though I'm with you on this ... but, these are different issues brother ...

don't be so complacent of pseudo nationalists (yes, like pseudo liberals, there are pseudo nationalists too) ... they talk high and mighty of being patriotic ... but do nothing in reality ... they're not the folks dying fighting at the border ... they're not the ones sending their sons/daughters to the battle field. Yet, they talk and tell you how you're not a patriot for not BLINDLY supporting BJP.

Seen that before.

I never ever support sickulars and bhakths

.... But burning flag is too much

Archived