I'm Back ...

minion

:)

I thought I'd stay away with some sensibility ... well, some senseless posts brought me back ... 

Sorry Sr Fan ... you know I respect your opinion ... folks like you will always have my respect ...

but I got to respond to some clueless maroons here ... 

'Liberals' ... maroons who don't even know the meaning of conservative or liberal talk about how 'liberals' are affecting the Indian society. From now on I'm only going to post 'liberal propaganda' ... aka non-bakth shiit ... 

I'm not going to attack anyone personally ... and I hope reasonable people extend the same courtesy ... 

It'll be interesting to see how admin/mods moderate or fire me ... 

TDP/CBN fans ... don't hold anything back ... just fire ... don't get banned.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are u pro or anti demonetization bro?

I could ask you the same question brother ... you've been ambivalent about it (its surprising you asked me about it)

But, I'll tell you where I stand ... I like what modi did. I still think he's a good man ... In the long run it will help India ...

But, how bjp bhaktas projecting it as a patriotic thing  ... I don't like it.

There are some practical issues that I don't understand ... I'd like to listen to folks like Kejri ... 

I don't like to see bhaktas brand anyone who doesn't agree with them as anti national.

I could ask you the same question brother ... you've been ambivalent about it (its surprising you asked me about it)

But, I'll tell you where I stand ... I like what modi did. I still think he's a good man ... In the long run it will help India ...

But, how bjp bhaktas projecting it as a patriotic thing ... I don't like it.

There are some practical issues that I don't understand ... I'd like to listen to folks like Kejri ...

I don't like to see bhaktas brand anyone who doesn't agree with them as anti nationals.

Perfect!

And the implementation sucks. the economy is crippling. Ruppee might become unstable if this continues for longer time. They should have taken lessons from EU when euro was introduced

But, how bjp bhaktas projecting it as a patriotic thing ... I don't like it.

I don't like to see bhaktas brand anyone who doesn't agree with them as anti nationals.

Ok...

Ya,idea good.implentation bad.

We both are anti nationals now,according to bhakths

ila ante ela saar ... mee lanti vallu decent debate lo participate cheyyali ...

Assalu monetary policy lo desh bakth and patriotic concept ela occhindi indulo?

Modi em chesina adi correct e bro. Aakhariki mana state ni beggar state ani ikkada bhakts antunnaru siguu lekunda. Modi chesina promises anni Valle marchipoyaru.

Modi ki against ga matladite we are anti nationals. 50 ppl plus 10 bank employees ni champadu modi ippatidaka

Brother, politicians almost 90% some kind of kickbacks tho ne malle elections ki vastharu. we all know that, dont we.

aithe, evaru right things cheyyataniki try chesthunnaru anedi choodali kani, aa 90% lo modi unnadu kabatti vadi mata vinanu ante inka evari mata vinali...

agree bhakts take it a bit too far, but that is still better than what the opposite side is doing...

if masses come to a conclusion that demonetisation is a failure, repu ee direction lo teeskune prathi reform ki analyse cheyyakundane negative opinion create authundi.. appudu collective ga andaru lose autham.

Brother, politicians almost 90% some kind of kickbacks tho ne malle elections ki vastharu. we all know that, dont we.

aithe, evaru right things cheyyataniki try chesthunnaru anedi choodali kani, aa 90% lo modi unnadu kabatti vadi mata vinanu ante inka evari mata vinali...

agree bhakts take it a bit too far, but that is still better than what the opposite side is doing...

if masses come to a conclusion that demonetisation is a failure, repu ee direction lo teeskune prathi reform ki analyse cheyyakundane negative opinion create authundi.. appudu collective ga andaru lose autham.

de-mon vishayam lo I'm not going to question Modi's integrity bro ... I honestly believe he did it with good intention whatever the result is ... I just can't stand the bjp lunatics projecting anyone talking against it as anti nationals.

de-mon vishayam lo I'm not going to question Modi's integrity bro ... I honestly believe he did it with good intention whatever the result is ... I just can't stand the bjp lunatics projecting anyone talking against it as anti nationals.

:cheers:

I follow one principle..,. 1 is greater. Than 0... But it is no way closer to 10 which the way they project...

But still I support 1 since it is better than 0

if they say bjp is better than congress in this or any other public policy ... i would probably agree ... 

I'd never vote for congress with good conscience (not that I have vote there). But, bjp attitude and approach is very alarming ... even for me as a Hindu.

Ok...

Ya,idea good.implentation bad.

We both are anti nationals now,according to bhakths

around 130c people... even Teacher can't satisfy all 40 students...right now I neutral on this... Will comment after Jan...

I am not expecting drastic changes...but think how much risk Modi has taken..

if they say bjp is better than congress in this or any other public policy ... i would probably agree ...

I'd never vote for congress with good conscience (not that I have vote there). But, bjp attitude and approach is very alarming ... even for me as a Hindu.

so far we have seen only one side...nothing wrong to neutralize 60 years mess... But bjp govt only up to 2019..they need alliances supert which may neutralize them.

Archived