Trump

PRUDHVI

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pichi peaks ki vellindi ga janalaki evadu gelisthe manaki em upayogam nenu ika l8 tesukunna meru l8 tesukondi

ee mukka 12 months back cheppa kaani vinledhu this is subject of fun and entertainment but guys are so radical

Lol Women Respect angle,, Hillary aunty emi chesindhi Monica ni when Monica was "groped" "favored" and all the other things Bill did to her or claimed monica did to her

Lets correct the record, P bro....  Locker room sex banter vs Real stuff........Perspective...

monica ni grope cheyyalEdu Bill....'cigar(cigarette kaadu...cuban cigar) tO private parts lo peTTaaDu '(play.)  ani  testimony lo cheppindi.......Public records under oath ichinavi..... aa  ammaayini bedirinchindi  Hillary ' Stalker' ...' Looney '  ani  character besmirch chEsindi..........monica blue dress meeda  Bill  maraka paDakapOtE  hillary maaTalu  nijaalu ayyEvi, Monica  ni  trash kinda  koTTipaDesEvaaru....... aa dress save chEsindi monica, lekapOte rujuvulu vunDevi kaavu..

Bill   white house lo  grope chEsindi vere manishi... okaame  job kOsam vastE...democrat..kasTaallO unnaanu job ivvamani ...katleen willey ..grope chesi kiss chestaa sex lo dinchudhaamani try cheste tappinchukundi, yevaro samayaaniki door knock cheyyatam valana... later, aameni bedirinchaaru  private detectives chEta .....pet pillulni chempayyaTam.....car tires puncture cheyyaTam ......subtle gaa msg, dont dare to go against us........Hillary  trashed  Katleen willey in defense of her husband...

Lets correct the record, P bro....   sex talk vs real stuff....

monica ni grope cheyyalEdu Bill....'cigar tO private parts lo peTTaaDu '  ani  testimony lo cheppindi.......Public records under oath ichinavi..... aa  ammaayini bedirinchindi  Hillary ' Stalker' ...' Looney '  ani  character besmirch chEsindi..........monica blue dress meeda  Bill  maraka paDakapOtE  hillary maaTalu  nijaalu ayyEvi, Monica  ni  trash kinda  koTTipaDesEvaaru....... aa dress save chEsindi monica, lekapOte rujuvulu vunDevi kaavu..

Bill   white house lo  grope chEsindi vere manishi... okaame  job kOsam vastE...democrat..kasTaallO unnaanu job ivvamani vacchindi...katleen willey ..... aameni bedirinchaaru  private detectives chEta .....pet pillulni chempayyaTam.....car tires puncture cheyyaTam ......subtle gaa msg, dont dare to go against us........Hillary  trashed  Katleen willey in defense of her husband...

I wanted name all those sr annay but vinay uncle started personal comments so I twisted my posts a bit :)

Do you guys agree to Hillary's email scams ,server scams, Bengazi issue or Bill issues. Just say yes or no?

She said a 100 times that she did a mistake in email server. Benzagi was not her fault. And btw, what are we talking about? Americans think that their lives are superior than the rest of the people on planet. 18 of our brave soldiers were killed.

US imposed sanctions Iraq after the gulf war. Due to which 1 million plus people died of hunger. And then 9/11 happened. And after that 1.7 million people were killed in the war.

Even trump praised saddam Hussein. Do people here deny that?

Yes. We don't support her on some issue. But this guy is a devil. A rapist and a cheater.

I don't want to hear another rhetoric on right or wrong ... conservative or liberal nonsense ... 

Like everybody else ... I went through my life experiences and I figured what's right or wrong in my own context.

Minion bro everyone have their fair share of experiences aren't we and your context can be different to others

She said a 100 times that she did a mistake in email server. Benzagi was not her fault. And btw, what are we talking about? Americans think that their lives are superior than the rest of the people on planet. 18 of our brave soldiers were killed.

US imposed sanctions Iraq after the gulf war. Due to which 1 million plus people died of hunger. And then 9/11 happened. And after that 1.7 million people were killed in the war.

Yes. We don't support her on some issue. But this guy is a devil. A rapist and a cheater.

If that is what you want Trump can say that "It was a mistake" and life goes on  :wave: and as I said above we both are not fighting for a country so we can stick to the topics. You started the shut up and as "self respect" man which you said I have to make my stand leave those comments there chill. No hard feelings

Yup adem ledu. I wanted to know if his supporters support the audio tape.

We might not suppor everything like Hillary has "Trump made a Mistake" but the women respect angle made me laugh not that becoz the opponent is hillary

I wanted name all those sr annay but vinay uncle started personal comments so I twisted my posts a bit :)

(generic...)  Issues nunchi pakkaki  pOtE   manchidi   Hillary ki...playing with helping media to get away from real issues... very less chance with big issues of country for her......People will sort out, what is serious and what is ridiculous stuff....If she banks more her campaign on such stuff,  net result, will be not positive for her, why? .....Because there is distinction between  Locker room sex banter(venture in to any zym locker room or sauna for salty talks of men on women & women on men..yes it happens, all the time) and real offenses on women( which Bill engaged and Hillary bulldozed, discredited &  trashed all the victims for her career ambition...... there is  talk  vs  there are real offenses..... Get Real....

(just oka sample adi  history nunchi. Bill & hillary tag  team against his victims.....chaala raunchy stuff, mana site ki appropriate kaadu..... but  most of them are not just sex stuff, offenses, real lewd acts(not locker room men talks)........most egregious one is  Rape of Juanita broadrick and Hillary's  chilling threat to her, to conceal...

Paul jones case groping and  exposing gurinchi......Bill clinton  ni official pani meeda kalavataaniki vastE maaTlaDataa maaTlaaDataa  balavantam gaa kiss chEsi seduce chEddhaam anukoni  pant drop chEsaaDu ....naked .....tappinchukoni paaripOyindi .....case  vEsindi ..  Bill clinton eventual gaa  Impeach ayyindi  ee  case to ne....deentlo nunchi  Monica case bayataku vacchindi......Later on  Bill  settled  the case with Paula and paid compensation to her out of court( close to 1 mn $)..... Lost his bar license( he can not practice..Law...now...Hillary trashed Paula, called her liar, their confidants called paula 'trailer trash'...eventually they settled the case with her, they could not succeed in  in discrediting her..)

bro.. trump kuda sorry cheppadu its my mistake ani. inka cheppali ante Hillary laa FBI report vachedaaka aagakynda tondaraga..lite teesuko inka..

Seems like this is the end of Trump's race

She is already leading him by 5 to 6 pts which is huge .. and now this mess .. :D I think repu debate lo kooda Hillary dominate chesthe .. its over ane anukuntunna .. IMO, his only hope is Wikileaks .. valle kapadali .. ledante :D

Btw .. latest audio clips vinnava abt Ivanka n co .. Howard Stern show vi ? Ivanni chusthe babu nenu anukunna danikanna worst la unnadu :sleep:

(generic...)  Issues nunchi pakkaki  pOtE   manchidi   Hillary ki...playing with helping media to get away from real issues... very less chance with big issues of country for her......People will sort out, what is serious and what is ridiculous stuff....If she banks more her campaign on such stuff,  net result, will be not positive for her, why? .....Because there is distinction between  Locker room sex banter(venture in to any zym locker room or sauna for salty talks of men on women & women on men..yes it happens, all the time) and real offenses on women( which Bill engaged and Hillary bulldozed, discredited &  trashed all the victims for her career ambition...... there is  talk  vs  there are real offenses..... Get Real....

(just oka sample adi  history nunchi. Bill & hillary tag  team against his victims.....chaala raunchy stuff, mana site ki appropriate kaadu..... but  most of them are not just sex stuff, offenses, real lewd acts(not locker room men talks)........most egregious one is  Rape of Juanita broadrick and Hillary's  chilling threat to her, to conceal...

Paul jones case groping and  exposing gurinchi......Bill clinton  ni official pani meeda kalavataaniki vastE maaTlaDataa maaTlaaDataa  balavantam gaa kiss chEsi seduce chEddhaam anukoni  pant drop chEsaaDu ....naked .....tappinchukoni paaripOyindi .....case  vEsindi ..  Bill clinton eventual gaa  Impeach ayyindi  ee  case to ne....deentlo nunchi  Monica case bayataku vacchindi......Later on  Bill  settled  the case with Paula and paid compensation to her out of court( close to 1 mn $)..... Lost his bar license( he can not practice..Law...now...Hillary trashed Paula, called her liar, their confidants called paula 'trailer trash'...eventually they settled the case with her, they could not succeed in  in discrediting her..)

Sr annai... !

She is already leading him by 5 to 6 pts which is huge .. and now this mess .. :D I think repu debate lo kooda Hillary dominate chesthe .. its over ane anukuntunna .. IMO, his only hope is Wikileaks .. valle kapadali .. ledante :D

Btw .. latest audio leaks vinnava abt Ivanka n co .. Howard Stern show vi ? Ivanni chusthe babu nenu anukunna danikanna worst la unnadu :sleep:

Irrespective of debate...latest scandal tho game over lagane undi

Ohio Governor John Kasich was one of the few contenders from the Republican primary who still refused to endorse Trump before the current scandal, even going so far as to not attend the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer. In a statement issued Saturday afternoon, Kasich said he “cannot and should not support” his party’s nominee.

Nothing that has happened in the last 48 hours is surprising to me or many others. Many people were angry and questioned why I would not endorse Donald Trump or attend the Republican Convention. I've long had concerns with Donald Trump that go beyond his temperament. We have substantive policy differences on conservative issues like trade, our relationship with Russia, and the importance of balancing the federal budget. I've held out hope that he would change on those disqualifying policy positions, but he has not. I've also encouraged him to change his behavior for the better and offer a positive, inclusive vision for our country, but he has not. It's clear that he hasn't changed and has no interest in doing so. As a result, Donald Trump is a man I cannot and should not support. The actions of the last day are disgusting, but that's not why I reached this decision, it has been an accumulation of his words and actions that many have been warning about. I will not vote for a nominee who has behaved in a manner that reflects so poorly on our country. Our country deserves better.

Ohio Governor John Kasich was one of the few contenders from the Republican primary who still refused to endorse Trump before the current scandal, even going so far as to not attend the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer. In a statement issued Saturday afternoon, Kasich said he “cannot and should not support” his party’s nominee.

Nothing that has happened in the last 48 hours is surprising to me or many others. Many people were angry and questioned why I would not endorse Donald Trump or attend the Republican Convention. I've long had concerns with Donald Trump that go beyond his temperament. We have substantive policy differences on conservative issues like trade, our relationship with Russia, and the importance of balancing the federal budget. I've held out hope that he would change on those disqualifying policy positions, but he has not. I've also encouraged him to change his behavior for the better and offer a positive, inclusive vision for our country, but he has not. It's clear that he hasn't changed and has no interest in doing so. As a result, Donald Trump is a man I cannot and should not support. The actions of the last day are disgusting, but that's not why I reached this decision, it has been an accumulation of his words and actions that many have been warning about. I will not vote for a nominee who has behaved in a manner that reflects so poorly on our country. Our country deserves better.

I wanted him to be the GOP nominee. Kasich vs Berni :D

Btw .. ippudu unna situation lo Kasich vs Hillary aithe Kasich easy ga win ayye vadu anukunta :D

I wanted him to be the GOP nominee. Kasich vs Berni :D

Btw .. ippudu unna situation lo Kasich vs Hillary aithe Kasich easy ga win ayye vadu anukunta :D

Yep kascish is their best candidate...but people want athi...it would been really tough for Dems if he is the candidate

Archived