Trump

PRUDHVI

Em matladutunnav saami ... you have no idea what hillary is ... 

Let's stick to sec football.

lol you and I can a convo about football and minion bro u please stick that disco with me, why are you so bothered and concerned with Monica discussion

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha prudhvi you are like Kcr. So you are supporting his statements....unbelievable man. Please have some self respect. Atleast condemn and say that you don't believe in his words

So you are like VH to Sonia or Kapil Sibal to Rahul so what man . You gain some common sense

Just shut up. I thought u have some sense. So u support a guy touching woman's private parts?

Chill Man, a Trump fan should het dissed by your comments but y a Hillary Fan in you is so restless. I can Say shut the....... to you. But I don't. Grow up brother :cheers: Neither u nor me is fighting for a country here, you support a woman after Bill-Monica scandal or email scandal

I can also say that u support a guy fuking someone's wife just because he is a celebrity. Or I can just say .... to you.

But I don't know man. U support a guy who touches p..... of woman and brag about it. It's not that I can change things. This is utterly ridiculous.

lol you and I can a convo about football and minion bro u please stick that disco with me, why are you so bothered and concerned with Monica discussion

did I even mention anything about monica in my response?  Do you even know what monika issue was? and how Hillary was involved in that?

I can also say that u support a guy fuking someone's wife just because he is a celebrity. Or I can just say .... to you.

But I don't know man. U support a guy who touches p..... of woman and brag about it. It's not that I can change things. This is utterly ridiculous.

I can say so many things to you brother, so just don't get there you take your comment back so will I and stick to Hillary Vs Trump. It seems like you grow restless when someone asks you a question. Its better we both agree to disagree as I can't say shutup to the one I don't know. Can't stoop to your levels chill and adios amigo :)

I play the game fair and decent annay :child: uncle ki ivi kottha anukunta my way or highway anukunta :lol2:

Whatever it is..let us not be mercenaries in a war that we have nothing to loose and

Gain..let us leave it to Americans to decide their own future

Whatever it is..let us not be mercenaries in a war that we have nothing to loose and

Gain..let us leave it to Americans to decide their own future

Funny thing is people are so restless in a game which we have nothing at stake, "Sunisitha Hasyam" ki dooram avuthunnaru very interesting :P

I can say so many things to you brother, so just don't get there you take your comment back so will I and stick to Hillary Vs Trump. It seems like you grow restless when someone asks you a question. Its better we both agree to disagree as I can't say shutup to the one I don't know. Can't stoop to your levels chill and adios amigo :)

Brother u support this guys words about woman . but why? Restlessness aa? So u like what he said? Just tell yes or no

Brother u support this guys words about woman . but why? Restlessness aa? So u like what he said? Just tell yes or no

Where did I say "I like it" or "I approve it" I am surprised that you are pouncing on me please go back and refer to my posts :cheers:

I didn't even said "Trump can Say Sorry and yes it was a mistake" just like Hillary said with email scandal" which I thought of saying but restrained as you guys are too low on Sense of Humour

Inka vadileyyandi....inko nela pothe DB lo ee daridram undadu. Please restrain yourself from offending fellow members :)

Sarcasm okay...but too much aithe bagodu.

Discussion and debate are part and parcel of any healthy Democracy...Kaani enthaina manollu emotional people Reddy Garu..they just make a spicy curry out of everything

Archived