Trump

PRUDHVI

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes him smart :D

Most hilarious intervention that

Dravidict bro....What he said, it is tough to understand for folks who have not run a business working with US laws, from a  business perspective.....An effective business person( or even an employee) would pay the minimum amount possible under the laws.......

Emails is not mistake, a possible crime....General petreaus got punished for compromising emails( affair with coworker ..motive....no malice in his case)...she deleted 33,000 emails and acid washed the server...all her people took 5th ( in US that is taking solace in not answering to avoid incriminating themselves)

Hillary won this one .. Trump started well .. infact really well .. But mellaga babu knowledge, preparation levels, temperament .. anni bayata paddayi ee debate lo .. Same old stories .. Question emina answer ade .. :sleep:

Ya taxes debate deggira debba esindhi bamma, akkada nunchi rattle ayyadu trump, on top birth certificate medha moderator rag chesadu, appati nunchi he was not clear in his speech, bamma picked up from then and went with momentum. Aa looks/stamina bamma answer tho debate went to bamma ani oppukoka thappadhu, first 30 min bamma book ayyindhi anukunna, but last 30 min bamma was in flow.

Emails is not mistake, a possible crime....General petreaus got punished for compromising emails( affair with coworker ..motive....no malice in his case)...she deleted 33,000 emails and acid washed the server...all her people took 5th ( in US that is taking solace in not answering to avoid incriminating themselves)

China lo ithe road meda hang chese vallu ah mistake ki :lol2:

Dravidict bro....What he said, it is tough to understand for folks who have not run a business working with US laws, from a business perspective.....An effective business person( or even an employee) would pay the minimum amount possible under the laws.......

Not just in US, that's applicable to everyone, everywhere in the world. ☺

But, not paying at all?

I am no supporter of Hillary for she is corrupt too and with serious health issues. But, Trump I don't think is an option at all. I am no voter. He might win, but pinning hopes that he would MAGA? Well...

But, not paying at all?

I am no supporter of Hillary for she is corrupt too and with serious health issues. But, Trump I don't think is an option at all. I am no voter. He might win, but pinning hopes that he would MAGA? Well...

If he is not paying at all, IRS would have put him in jail.

He will use all legal ways to pay less...as we all do

IRS has put lot of hollywood celebrities in jail and would not spare Trump as well.

But, not paying at all?

bokkalO vEstaaru Dravidict brother, US law break chEstE.... simple..yevarinaina.....

Ok, what else could be the reason? Not as rich?

They will find some thing in it and use it against him.. same thing they did for Mitt Romney..same playbook

In 2012 Anti women ( remember binder issue) Racist. (47%) and taxes (romney payed 13% tax and layed employees)

Funny thing is i drank that cool aid of democrats in 2008, 2012 and believed them..

Ok, what else could be the reason? Not as rich?

They will find some thing in it and use it against him.. same thing they did for Mitt Romney..same playbook

In 2012 Anti women ( remember binder issue) Racist. (47%) and taxes (romney payed 13% tax and layed employees)

Funny thing is i drank that cool aid of democrats in 2008, 2012 and believed them..

ivi detailed gaa nfdb consumption ki vanilla lo cheppaalante chaala time padutundhi...people should have followed some cycles before.....just Romney meeda play chEsina trick laaga....issues nunchi pakka daari pattinchataaniki.......harry reid on romney same,not new .......Harry reid saying, may be Romney not paying taxes...sort of...

Racist angle kuuda  paatade...every republican is racist.sort of....work avvadu Trump meeda...Trump has been in the pubic eye for more than 3 and half decades... probably he is going to get more percentage of black votes since nixon, 72.... ford,reagan, peddha bush, chinna bush, dole, mccain, romney kantE ekkuva vastaayi....remember this...ee post election ...

Trump severed all the provoking by Hillary and Moderator infact he didn't lose his cool and on the other all that Hillary did was provoking and trying to he cool which she couldn't fake. This debate is enuff for Trump supoorters to rally behind him

Ya taxes debate deggira debba esindhi bamma, akkada nunchi rattle ayyadu trump, on top birth certificate medha moderator rag chesadu, appati nunchi he was not clear in his speech, bamma picked up from then and went with momentum. Aa looks/stamina bamma answer tho debate went to bamma ani oppukoka thappadhu, first 30 min bamma book ayyindhi anukunna, but last 30 min bamma was in flow.

I agree bro .. First 30 mins trump .. Next antha Hillary .. Mellaga start chesi final 30 mins clear ga corner chesindi .. Chala qs ki q tho sambandam lekunda ans ichadu thana style lo .. akkada inka stress chesi undalsindi .. Otherthan that .. Hillary did well .. Next debate ki inkonchem baa prepare ayyi vasthadu ani expecting .. :)

Archived