SSR-to which state he belongs?

DiehardNTRfan

38. Shri SS Rajamouli — Art-Film Direction and Production — Karnataka

Karnataka govt recommend chesindi and karnataka nundi iccharu award SSR ki..endi ee vintha.. .I know their family was there for some time to do farming in Raichur.lekapothe admin kiran uncle anattu karnataka lo IH kottadani ka govt vallu recommend chesaremo. .hehe

Last year the govt of AP wanted to recommend my name for PadmaSri. I requested them not to citing the same reasons. They insisted. But upon my repeated requests, they dropped my name. This year i was not consulted. I was wondering how this happened when i came to know that i was recommended by the Karnataka govt. I was born in Karnataka, studied in Andhra Pradesh, worked in Tamilnadu and settled in Telangana. Happy to be a son of all the states.

- SSR

Last year the govt of AP wanted to recommend my name for PadmaSri. I requested them not to citing the same reasons. They insisted. But upon my repeated requests, they dropped my name. This year i was not consulted. I was wondering how this happened when i came to know that i was recommended by the Karnataka govt. I was born in Karnataka, studied in Andhra Pradesh, worked in Tamilnadu and settled in Telangana. Happy to be a son of all the states.

- SSR

feel.gif?1290057732

Archived