rahul fantastic speech

still Idont trust this guy......

Sure brother..long way to go before he wins our trust..especially AP people ..but W.r.t this speech I thought I'll watch for 2 mins and stop but it was gripping eventually I watched for 20 mins..its important opposition voice is strong ..healthy for democracy

Sure brother..long way to go before he wins our trust..especially AP people ..but W.r.t this speech I thought I'll watch for 2 mins and stop but it was gripping eventually I watched for 20 mins..its important opposition voice is strong ..healthy for democracy

I agree bro with opposition being strong but I dont trust his entire family, what they have done to the country or to our state...as long as somebody from there family is in congress, I would not even think of congress....

written(even self) speech chadhivithe/appachepthe count cheyyalem. interactive session / interview ithe chuudochhcu..

but for A.P. we dont want to give him a second chance.. even he improves exceptionally.. doors are closed..

we better choose some body else who can also improve like this fellow/idiot-party.. irresponsible+selfish+ignorant fake-gandhi-family and fake-cong-party(after independence)

good that he understood how modi fooled majority of the public with his speeches....

mulluni mullu tho ne thiyyaali and modi ni speech la tho ne edurkovaali :)

1000% paisaki paniki rani vagdhati kI manam yuga purushudu ani branding esam..jananiki kavalsindi ade ani eedu modalettadu

(dis: didnt watch the speech, except few moments)..... Told bros about this earlier.....BJP should not overplay this( that Rahul did not know how to button his shirt ...sort of)card....Understand he is an educated man( what ever maybe his degree) , it all filters down to anybody's ability to rationalize and reason....thats all it counts.....

(ex...Democrats in US overly focused on George Bush's mumbling words sometimes( he has some dyslexia) and portrayed him like an idiot.....Fact of the matter is he is well educated like his father in the east coast but has more knack than him in political sense.......Used his country style speaking charm to appeal to his general constituency by design.....People laugh at jokes but dont usually discriminate on sophistication basis.....But if a politician is seen as cunning it does not matter whether he is rocket scientist or some einstein, they dislike...Eventually he did not lose an election...two times governor for a big state, two times presidency....)

Rahul wont generally come across in public as evil & cunning guy, that is the significant thing here.......With that overplay of BJP, people will now look at him and say....well he is not a dumb fellow like they told....he could talk....infact he will get a bit more mileage than normal......

Archived