Had a fight with telaganaite yesterday

gaddamhemanth

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first version of windows was released in 1985... Windows 95 release ayye varaku alanti company okati undhi.. ani kuda world ki thelvadhu... assalu appatiki market lo IT applications enni existence lo unnayo kuda thelvadhu.. ha ha ha... assalu appatiki india lo cellphones ae sarigga introduce kaledhu... attantindhi.. 80s lone IT industry enduku pettaledhu ani questioning :lol2:

69 lo vachina udhyamam.. malla 2001 daaka emaipoyindhi... appatiki daga ah kcr gadu emi chesthunnadu..

Vallaku 80s lone IT boom kavali.

Ippudu Hyd lo Ocean/Sea beach kavali (KCR testhadu)

Warangal will become New York City (Kavitha will make it possible)

Vallaku 80s lone IT boom kavali.

Ippudu Hyd lo Ocean/Sea beach kavali (KCR testhadu)

Warangal will become New York City (Kavitha will make it possible)

Brother ll tell u a story..there was a mysterious ocean in kukatpalli surroundings before 56..It was vanished suddenly after 56..Don't think radiation or some chemical reactions caused this vanishing.. Some mysterious people from some mysterious region came there and divided the ocean into plots and started the real estate..there by vanished the ocean..

I believe if this story is told by KCR there are people who believe it.. after going through some of the posts here We might have a disco in this db abt 'maa samudram'

Brother ll tell u a story..there was a mysterious ocean in kukatpalli surroundings before 56..It was vanished suddenly after 56..Don't think radiation or some chemical reactions caused this vanishing.. Some mysterious people from some mysterious region came there and divided the ocean into plots and started the real estate..there by vanished the ocean..

I believe if this story is told by KCR there are people who believe it.. after going through some of the posts here We might have a disco in this db abt 'maa samudram'

tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250.gif?13748

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

annay poddunne legisi chusina first post idhe 80 lo IT boom anta. appatiki Bill gates inka garage kuda enter avvaledhu MS DOS kanipettadaniki  tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250.gif?13748

In 80 and 90's Thailand/South Korea developed tremendrously  by developing electronics Industry in their countries and US was working on their PC's and lot of engieers at Intel and Microsoft were Indians.  All I was saying is  If CBN was such a visionary how come he did not do anything then ?    After PV and MMM had opened the economy and US started sending IT jobs anyway to India all he did was get them to AP.  THat does not count as visionary.   With his flip-flops on Tg we can clearly see that he is just making decisions to survive for today. 

In 80 and 90's Thailand/South Korea developed tremendrously by developing electronics Industry in their countries and US was working on their PC's and lot of engieers at Intel and Microsoft were Indians. All I was saying is If CBN was such a visionary how come he did not do anything then ? After PV and MMM had opened the economy and US started sending IT jobs anyway to India all he did was get them to AP. THat does not count as visionary. With his flip-flops on Tg we can clearly see that he is just making decisions to survive for today.

indhaka IT antav ippudu electronics antav south korea antav MM and PV anta. You guys are suffering with lot of uncertainties. Telugulo deenine bhava daaridryam antaru

Get well soon bros :flower:

In 80 and 90's Thailand/South Korea developed tremendrously by developing electronics Industry in their countries and US was working on their PC's and lot of engieers at Intel and Microsoft were Indians. All I was saying is If CBN was such a visionary how come he did not do anything then ? After PV and MMM had opened the economy and US started sending IT jobs anyway to India all he did was get them to AP. THat does not count as visionary. With his flip-flops on Tg we can clearly see that he is just making decisions to survive for today.

Electronics ki IT ki emaina relation vundha.. sare electronics ee 80 n 90 lo vasthee IT eppudu vastadhi ??.. asalu prathi samanyudi chethiloki mobile phones eppidu vachayo telusa ???

meru edho oka vidham ga venaka vesukodham me vadhanani anukunte memu em cheyalemu.. me ego satisfy chesukovali ani open ga chepthe ikkada reply lu ivatam kuda apestham..

India lo Banglore tho poti padi gelichi HYD ni IT hub ga CBN garu marchinandhuku mechukovalasindhi poyii ila matladutunaru antee ee range hallucination oo ardham avtundhi... inka dream machines digandi bro...

akadekado US lo Flying car kanipettaru anta 3 months back.. ikkada CBN endhuku kanipettaledhu.. CBN manufacturings endhuku modhalettaledhu anakandi :run_dog:

indhaka IT antav ippudu electronics antav south korea antav MM and PV anta. You guys are suffering with lot of uncertainties. Telugulo deenine bhava daaridryam antaru

Get well soon bros :flower:

I Phone 10 model CBN release seyyali...them only we will accept he has a vision tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250.gif?13748

In 80 and 90's Thailand/South Korea developed tremendrously  by developing electronics Industry in their countries and US was working on their PC's and lot of engieers at Intel and Microsoft were Indians.  All I was saying is  If CBN was such a visionary how come he did not do anything then ?    After PV and MMM had opened the economy and US started sending IT jobs anyway to India all he did was get them to AP.  THat does not count as visionary.   With his flip-flops on Tg we can clearly see that he is just making decisions to survive for today. 

dinemma mee batch to kante direct ga KCR to matladatame better anukunta ga asalu... dinemma inni gorrelu tirgutunnayaa....

KCR better than you people, endukante vaadu manasulo vunnadi kakkutunnadu...meeremo polished ga behave chestunnaru , asalu vaadi kante meere chala danger tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250.gif?13748

dinemma mee batch to kante direct ga KCR to matladatame better anukunta ga asalu... dinemma inni gorrelu tirgutunnayaa....

KCR better than you people, endukante vaadu manasulo vunnadi kakkutunnadu...meeremo polished ga behave chestunnaru , asalu vaadi kante meere chala danger 

this is why we are asking Tg viva10.gif

KCR better than you people, endukante vaadu manasulo vunnadi kakkutunnadu...meeremo polished ga behave chestunnaru , asalu vaadi kante meere chala danger tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250.gif?13748

:iagree::child:

Archived