A minute of silence for these old people

sskmaestro

2 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Tirupati lo AP ki special status isthanu ani mosam chesi 5 years ayindhi...but still no impact....

Better we come out of dreams about God

Exactly.

There is no higher power ... 

fight for yourself.

20 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Tirupati lo AP ki special status isthanu ani mosam chesi 5 years ayindhi...but still no impact....

Better we come out of dreams about God

దేనికైనా పాపం పండాలి. ఈ సారి ఏ వాహనం సిద్ధం చేస్తాడోలే 🙏🙏

I observed two things 

1. The AP CEO is not a arrogant official. We have seen many arrogant officials who misbehaved with politicians in the past! 

2. This guy is a dumb A$$ who would blindly follow instructions given to him. 

Dont get surprised if CBN gets him as one of his secretaries when he retains power. 

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I observed two things 

1. The AP CEO is not a arrogant official. We have seen many arrogant officials who misbehaved with politicians in the past! 

Dont get surprised if CBN gets him as one of his secretaries when he retains power. 

Dwivedi

Brahmin

5 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I observed two things 

He just a postman as said by CBN

8 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Dwivedi

Brahmin

I can understand your point of view brother.... but this guy is just spineless and as rama siddu mentioned he is just a post man. If you carefully observe the video where CBN spoke to him, CBN dobbutunna tala dinchukoni tala aadistu vinnadey kaani (as if a collector listens to CM) argue cheyyala. Moreover, he allowed CBN to complete his version and gave back a very respectful reply. He is just a postman who delivers. We have to aim our guns at ECI and Modi instead of this small sparrow.

11 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Dwivedi

Brahmin

Many Brahmins working to preserve the sanctity of our democracy, doc. 

Let's not go there.

I know who you're referring to in AP. But, keep in mind there are many who have conscience and working tirelessly. 

28 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I can understand your point of view brother.... but this guy is just spineless and as rama siddu mentioned he is just a post man. If you carefully observe the video where CBN spoke to him, CBN dobbutunna tala dinchukoni tala aadistu vinnadey kaani (as if a collector listens to CM) argue cheyyala. Moreover, he allowed CBN to complete his version and gave back a very respectful reply. He is just a postman who delivers. We have to aim our guns at ECI and Modi instead of this small sparrow.

Ya,but how to fight in Delhi?

We don't have the strength to fight there.

26 minutes ago, minion said:

Many Brahmins working to preserve the sanctity of our democracy, doc. 

Let's not go there.

I know who you're referring to in AP. But, keep in mind there are many who have conscience and working tirelessly. 

I was just saying,he is a north indian Brahmin who is a slave to BJP and Modi....he is their vote bank

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

Ya,but how to fight in Delhi?

We don't have the strength to fight there.

What strength do P Chidanbaram has from TN Congress? Mana time vastey anni avtayi Jaitra brother. Mana time antey TDP/CBN time ani kaadu, Andhra people time ani.... 

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I observed two things 

Perfectly said, he just follow instructions, neither good nor bad type.. 

Archived