Position of bankers

NBK-Dravid

Horrible amma... some say corrupt... prati field lo untaru undevallu.. kontamandini pattukoni andarini generalize cheyatam not good.. literally narakam chustana vallu unaru... rural areas lo a pvt bank ayina service chestanda... only nationalized banks...

Naive question ... 

If a banker is not involved in illegal activities ... why should any of them be worried?

Long working hours? Yes, I agree ... and Modi govt should take steps to alleviate the pressure ... 

I think I'm witnessing something far more important here ... this is going to shape my political beliefs. 

There is an angry retort from the middle of the queue.Why are you lying? You will be cursed, the way you are troubling this old woman. You won’t even die in peace. You are paying the rich in secret, and making the poor wait in the cold. God won’t forgive you.

Now after facing these bitter experiences across India, people will begin to show the anger instead of shying away! Great decision to demonetize 500 and 1000 notes this way! 

Horrible amma... some say corrupt... prati field lo untaru undevallu.. kontamandini pattukoni andarini generalize cheyatam not good.. literally narakam chustana vallu unaru... rural areas lo a pvt bank ayina service chestanda... only nationalized banks...

"Konthamandi" correct kadu. Even you know this

A bankers job is to follow govt instructions (esp in India where most banks are public) ... 

I can understand an employee feeling sick ... this is something labor department should take care of ... 

they shouldn't be involved in how the transactions are done ... 

May be I should learn a thing or two from my republican friends (not those in the congress ... those ryan and mcconnell types) ...

public sector in India ... is there a hope? When I visit a bank, every step of the way feels like they are doing me a favor ... keeping  my money in there ... I understand inflation ... but, its just obnoxious in an Indian context where inflation is around 10%.

"Konthamandi" correct kadu. Even you know this

Kontamandi kaka andaru na... media lo vache news chusi ade bramha lo unava...

Asalu emana idea unda neku ela function avutundi bank ani?? Chesina Prati okadu dorukutadu.. each rupee ki lekkalu chupinchali..

Naive question ...

If a banker is not involved in illegal activities ... why should any of them be worried?

Long working hours? Yes, I agree ... and Modi govt should take steps to alleviate the pressure ...

I think I'm witnessing something far more important here ... this is going to shape my political beliefs.

Bro have u read the article?? I am sure you have not.. pls read and then comment

A bankers job is to follow govt instructions (esp in India where most banks are public) ...

:iagree:

But when govt says people can withdraw 24k per week Govt should ensure that sufficient cash availability is there in Banks. Without that who is facing problems??

Who is facing customers directly??

Bro have u read the article?? I am sure you have not.. pls read and then comment

Now I did. I never pretended to know the ground reality ... but, some projected in that article ... does it reflect the reality? Even if it does ... have you thought about short term implications of this monumental decision?

:iagree:

But when govt says people can withdraw 24k per week Govt should ensure that sufficient cash availability is there in Banks. Without that who is facing problems??

Who is facing customers directly??

This is a short term implication brother ... it will settle down soon ... 

Both bankers and the public need to exercise good judgement.

This is a short term implication brother ... it will settle down soon ...

Both bankers and the public need to exercise good judgement.

Public was ready to face inconvenience initially. But, this can't go on for months. Surely this is going to take 2-3 months from here before the situation gets normal.

With a total capacity of 10 Crores printing per day, the RBI presses can deliver only Rs 5K Crores (Considering every note is of 500 denomination)

They've invalidated ~14.5 L Crores worth of notes. Situation cannot get normal until they get 5L Crores worth currency out there in new denominations.

Exercising good judgement is something the Government should have done before implementing this.

Public was ready to face inconvenience initially. But, this can't go on for months. Surely this is going to take 2-3 months from here before the situation gets normal.

With a total capacity of 10 Crores printing per day, the RBI presses can deliver only Rs 5K Crores (Considering every note is of 500 denomination)

They've invalidated ~14.5 L Crores worth of notes. Situation cannot get normal until they get 5L Crores worth currency out there in new denominations.

Exercising good judgement is something the Government should have done before implementing this.

I was shocked to know the printing capacity recently. At this rate, it'll take 3-4 months easily to come to normalcy.

Kontamandi kaka andaru na... media lo vache news chusi ade bramha lo unava...

Asalu emana idea unda neku ela function avutundi bank ani?? Chesina Prati okadu dorukutadu.. each rupee ki lekkalu chupinchali..

ok. so you want a personal point over me using this language. But, this way is not going to work

andaru ide pani chesthunnnaru ani nenu analedu... EE thread lo kattalu bankers punyame kada http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/389254-it-raids/

infact I will quote exactly what's in post #17

Boss blame private banks and post offices which are the main culprits.dnt blame nationalised banks and their employees.u know how much pressure we are in to.media vacche reports pattukuni don't come to a conclusion.

+111111

Kontha mandhi Private bank managers kuda chala strict ga vuntunnaru.. Generalise chesi Andharini Anadam tappu. Ala. Chesevallani ante tappu ledhu.

3-4 months lo chese work e 1 month lo chesi untaru :peepwall:

They should be compensated for the extra work ... I hope govt comes up with something to pay those who went out of their way to accommodate this ... 

I shouldn't be taking granted the hard work some of these folks are doing ...

But the fight is still on ... to weed out the corrupt ...

This is how we progress together as a nation.

They should be compensated for the extra work ... I hope govt comes up with something to pay those who went out of their way to accommodate this ...

I shouldn't be taking granted the hard work some of these folks are doing ...

But the fight is still on ... to weed out the corrupt ...

This is how we progress together as a nation.

Bankers who are working over time to solve this cash crunch are doing a great service. They need to be compensated for it without another question.

There are also 4.7-5% of people who were filing tax returns and a portion of them were paying taxes YoY without complaining about the rest (honest bankers included). Conniving with tax evaders to make money in the dark will undermine their hard work and integrity as well.

Both of the above are equally important to the work force of this country.

Archived