Rajamouli movie lo

NatuGadu

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nenu NTR ni villan ga chudalenu :bitenails:

Raavana and Suyodhana are usually villain characters in our mythology. History knows how NTR (anna) showed them as heroes they were. And NTR was the first actor with mass following as a hero to take up such a character. That shows the courage and diversity of an artist. With Adurs, Tarak has shown that courage (being a massively popular star that he is and taking up a comedy role). If anybody can do something like that after NTR, its Tarak.

Raavana and Suyodhana are usually villain characters in our mythology. History knows how NTR (anna) showed them as heroes they were. And NTR was the first actor with mass following as a hero to take up such a character. That shows the courage and diversity of an artist. With Adurs, Tarak has shown that courage (being a massively popular star that he is and taking up a comedy role). If anybody can do something like that after NTR, its Tarak.

Mythological roles like Anna garu ayithe i am also very happy.Social roles ayithe koncham negative shades ok action ki scope vuntundi.

ellavoiiiiii

anthapuram film lo prakash raj charecter

ilanti charecters veste raccha rambola vuntadhiiii

oosssoosi cheppevu kaani...

prakash raj gaadi age vochinatharuvaatha cheyyochu lee ittantivi...anthadaaka hip hop hip hop...enjoy...

oosssoosi cheppevu kaani...

prakash raj gaadi age vochinatharuvaatha cheyyochu lee ittantivi...anthadaaka hip hop hip hop...enjoy...

nuvvu mundu Vizaq collections post cheyyi. 3 days ayyindi. memu maa Guntur, Prakasam Dts. vi cover chestunnamu.. nuvvu update cheyatam ledu .. ademante daily distributor tho/theater owner tho photo lu digututuntavu :ready2fight: :ready2fight:

Avvunu correcte.. brotheruu... frst week daaka enduku .. guntur krishna area repotrts updates tho baatu... Vizag NTR brotheru and vizag fans antha konchem eeeee 3 days lo kanee vini erugani recent time black market @ adhurs ticket rates and collections updates isthey santhoshistaaammm

RUBBISH NTR VILLIAN CHARACTER ENTI....

:bigfight: :bigfight: :bigfight: :bigfight:

Ledu mama, some villains are bigger than the heroes of their time. Our history and mythology shows some of them. It's not easy to portray them in a positive light (only Anna could do that, so far). I think Tarak has the instinct to do that. I wouldn't say this for anybody else, but I would love to see Tarak attempt this, in a serious manner ofcourse.

I'm sure you have seen NTR's Seetharama Kalyanam many times. See it again brother! Don't you think it makes you rethink Raavana's image as a villain?

Archived