Schooling should start after 6Years only to KIDS

NAGA_NTR

1 hour ago, NAGA_NTR said:

6 years years date ki complete avvali anede big question, June 27th DOB undi 5 years 11 months unna vallaki kuda 6 years avvaledu ani seat ivvanantunnaru. 

3 hours ago, sudhakar21 said:

Previously 5 plus are eligible 

After national education policy they changed

But for current generation kids

5 plus is correct

Alaaa emi undadu…… why to push the current gen early ? Let them have enough naps until they are 6 year old. Lack of sleep and disturbed sleep cycles are serious issues even in kids now a days 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Alaaa emi undadu…… why to push the current gen early ? Let them have enough naps until they are 6 year old. Lack of sleep and disturbed sleep cycles are serious issues even in kids now a days 

If they are in a village or with grand parents , it’s fine , they can lead a happy life

metro living in apartment + both parents working + zero trust on neighbours / safety concerns … it is highly recommended kids go to play school and enjoy with friends than sitting at home idle …

29 minutes ago, krishna_a said:

If they are in a village or with grand parents , it’s fine , they can lead a happy life

metro living in apartment + both parents working + zero trust on neighbours / safety concerns … it is highly recommended kids go to play school and enjoy with friends than sitting at home idle …

We are rubbing the fault of parents on to the children….. I understand what you are saying and can relate to myself as well.

but if we have to be harsh and talk the truth, we as parents are depriving the current gen kids….. 

Times have changed … can’t help.  Gated community is one popular and feasible way where kids can enjoy life.  If we are staying in independent houses and small apartments, it is sad story for them …

On 2/27/2024 at 8:40 AM, NAGA_NTR said:

Good decision. Scandinavian countries and also some European countries like Germany follow this and as a result they have happy children with joyful early childhood. 6 is I believe the age when children are matured enough to attend regular school until then they can do play school or kindergarten.

Edited by Vivaan

1 hour ago, nfanswin said:

what happens now if  students who are under 6 yrs already joined in first class ?

Same question bro ... I think they should consider for students who join for academic yr 24-25 

But what I heard is international schools doing over acting even if it is 1 week difference and asking them to repeat the child same class again ...

Idantha education mafia lekka vundi i