1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

ee Munjaaa gaaadu CBN tho pic antey moham M lo pettukuntadu…. Datta putruditho picture antey moham lo navvu ready ga vastundi

mari CBN too personal attacks chesadu ga... so ekkado kaltundemo... 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Evadi power lo unte nakatam cbn ki alavate ....akkada cbn mida edavaleka pakkanodi mida edise batch idi...

Mari 2018 lo evaru power lo unnaaru... why CBN went against modi? 2004 to 2014, why CBN was against to congress/SG? Mee logic prakaaram vaalladi naakaali ga?

I am extremely against CBNs stand on appreciating Modi for unnecessary reasons from last few years but still hoping he will not have an official alliance with BJP...... but mee BJP vaallu kooda CBN power kosam naakuthaadu anatam aithe too much .....

Ee naakudu lo MODI PhD chesaadu..... em naaki jagan cases lo 1 inch progress lekunda chesaadu 10 years nundi?

Em naaki MIM vaalla maddda kudusthunnaadu by supporting them to expand their existence throughout the country ? 

Em naaki bandi sanjay ni thokki sontha party ni TG lo maddda kudipichaadu KCR kosam?

1 hour ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Mari 2018 lo evaru power lo unnaaru... why CBN went against modi? 2004 to 2014, why CBN was against to congress/SG? Mee logic prakaaram vaalladi naakaali ga?

I am extremely against CBNs stand on appreciating Modi for unnecessary reasons from last few years but still hoping he will not have an official alliance with BJP...... but mee BJP vaallu kooda CBN power kosam naakuthaadu anatam aithe too much .....

Ee naakudu lo MODI PhD chesaadu..... em naaki jagan cases lo 1 inch progress lekunda chesaadu 10 years nundi?

Em naaki MIM vaalla maddda kudusthunnaadu by supporting them to expand their existence throughout the country ? 

Em naaki bandi sanjay ni thokki sontha party ni TG lo maddda kudipichaadu KCR kosam?

Then why did he support all the bills in parliament after 2019 ... pimpuhar analysis API diniki answer cheppu....

55 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Then why did he support all the bills in parliament after 2019 ... pimpuhar analysis API diniki answer cheppu....

I have already told .. I am against to his stand on BjP either appreciating modi or supporting bills in Parliament... either I am unable to understand CBNs strategy or he is scared of Modi power.. whatever it is... but meeru (as a bjp fan) CBN power kosam naakuthaadu anatam anedi not fair anedi naa point ..... 

2 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

I have already told .. I am against to his stand on BjP either appreciating modi or supporting bills in Parliament... either I am unable to understand CBNs strategy or he is scared of Modi power.. whatever it is... but meeru (as a bjp fan) CBN power kosam naakuthaadu anatam anedi not fair anedi naa point ..... 

Your point has no validity until your leader has guts to with stand some one ....ask him to go against bjp I will see his guts .... supporting bills in the sense can be taken in two ways ...

1) either the govt has done something good with introducing bills

2) cbn has no guts in opposing bjp and nothing short of licking bjp

Decide which one your leader falls in to

11 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

I wish Jai Shankar be the PM, a well educated and a true Hindu unlike the illiterate and Persian lineage Modi. 

Due to low political knowledge tho asking, ikkada cbn oka time lo Modi ki against ga velladu aney reason pakkana pedtey, considering global growth n political stabilities, Modi emi cheyaledu n one has to be against completely

9 hours ago, kirana3171 said:

Due to low political knowledge tho asking, ikkada cbn oka time lo Modi ki against ga velladu aney reason pakkana pedtey, considering global growth n political stabilities, Modi emi cheyaledu n one has to be against completely

Are you a Telugu guy? Aren’t you seeing the damage he did to AP? The state is supposed to be well doing than Gujarat. Except very few stomach filled (<1%), no Telugu prefers current BJP headed by Modi. 

1 hour ago, kurnool NTR said:

Except very few stomach filled (<1%), no Telugu prefers current BJP headed by Modi.

Coincidentally....tdp head falls in that <1% category....by doing.jai modi in national media directly.....

68060BD7-8766-4ADD-AC63-F835457EBF70.gif.bc0e261199b34900d40764e74cc23f13.gif

Are you a Telugu guy? Aren’t you seeing the damage he did to AP? The state is supposed to be well doing than Gujarat. Except very few stomach filled (<1%), no Telugu prefers current BJP headed by Modi. 

OK its AP centric aa... I thought its related to his ruling.. moreover, BJP CBN ni odinchaledu kada.. its AP ppl then why is BJP targeted? Except TDP sympathizers, most of the ppl were very confident of Jagan's win in 2019... 

25 minutes ago, kirana3171 said:

OK its AP centric aa... I thought its related to his ruling.. moreover, BJP CBN ni odinchaledu kada.. its AP ppl then why is BJP targeted? Except TDP sympathizers, most of the ppl were very confident of Jagan's win in 2019... 

do you remember how BJP played just before 2019 elections by managing the systems? BJP’s policy is to kill local parties and this will be extended to killing cultures and languages. 

Development wise, UPA 1&2 rule is the best till now. 

32 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Coincidentally....tdp head falls in that <1% category....by doing.jai modi in national media directly.....

68060BD7-8766-4ADD-AC63-F835457EBF70.gif.bc0e261199b34900d40764e74cc23f13.gif

He would do the same for Manmohan or RG or even KCR. PM position is what matters not the person. So don’t get carried away with that. 

3 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

He would do the same for Manmohan or RG or even KCR. PM position is what matters not the person. So don’t get carried away with that. 

Rofl....pm position lo modi doing great ante....pm post ni pogidinattu anamata.........:D

1 minute ago, chanti149 said:

Rofl....pm position lo modi doing great ante....pm post ni pogidinattu anamata.........:D

Adhe chepthunna, don’t get carried away with that. Behaving according to the situation is quite normal in politics. 

18 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

do you remember how BJP played just before 2019 elections by managing the systems? BJP’s policy is to kill local parties and this will be extended to killing cultures and languages. 

Development wise, UPA 1&2 rule is the best till now. 

What is TDP won then ? systems correct ga undeva? In 2019, i still remember the extensive campaign done by CBN against Modi till a day before elections... 

UPA1/2 - Every govt played their role in development, no arguments... because of menial /good works only, next govts were/are/will be able to plan & work on next set of focus areas... Its only political thing to blame each other... also corruption or managind ssystems will not fade away neither at central nor state... State lo TDP vachina corruption emi podu.. 

Adhe chepthunna, don’t get carried away with that. Behaving according to the situation is quite normal in politics. 

Ade cheptuna

Thats wat..ycp..bjp..inc..etc....evrybody does:cheers:

On 1/17/2024 at 6:33 AM, krishna_Bidda said:

Your point has no validity until your leader has guts to with stand some one ....ask him to go against bjp I will see his guts .... supporting bills in the sense can be taken in two ways ...

1) either the govt has done something good with introducing bills

2) cbn has no guts in opposing bjp and nothing short of licking bjp

Decide which one your leader falls in to

మంచి ప్రశ్నలు బ్రదర్ .. టెండూల్కర్ తో మన ఇండియన్స్ కి ఎవరన్నా రన్నర్ అప్ లా కనిపిస్తారు సహజం ...తెలుగువాళ్ళకు అంతే... ..మోరల్ కన్విక్షన్స్ లో ఎన్టీఆర్ పోలిక లో సెకండ్ వస్తాడు కానీ వ్యక్తిగతం గా నిబద్దత ఉన్న మనిషే ప్రస్తుత తెలుగుదేశాధినేత ........బీజేపీ తో లావాదేవీల్లో విభేదాలొచ్చినా, దేశానికి మేలు కలిగించే అంశాలలో రాజి పడలేదు, కాంగ్రెస్ పంథాలో నడవలేదు ....ఉదాహరణకి ...ఒక ట్రిపుల్ తలాక్, ఒక 370 , దేశానికి సంబంధించిన ఏ ఇతర విషయంలో కూడా రాంగ్ వోటింగ్ చెయ్యలేదు - క్రెడిట్ గోస్ టు హిం...పార్టీ పరంగా  విజన్ లో ఒకింత రక్షణాత్మక వైఖరి కానీ, అతని వ్యక్తిగత జీవితంలో లొసుగులు లేవు.

మీ ప్రశ్న కి ఆన్సర్ - 1  నిస్సందేహంగా - శ్రీమాన్ చంద్రబాబు అభినందనీయుడు  (మీ ప్రశ్న నేపథ్యంలో)

(టీడీపీ వలన ఈ దశాబ్దం లో రెండు పెద్ద తప్పులు జరిగాయి ప్రస్తుత తెలుగుదేశాధినేత ఆధ్వర్యం లో.....ఈ విషయాలు క్రానికల్ చేసాను జరక్కముందు, కొత్తవి కాదు - ఎక్కువమంది దృష్టికి రావటానికి పునరావలోకనం....శ్రేయోభిలాషి అంటే నిజాల్ని నిస్పాక్షికంగా చూడక తప్పదు....అర్థం లేని పొగడ్తలు 'షుగర్' లాంటివి - చెడుపు చేస్తాయి 

1  బలహీనత లో ఉన్నామనుకొన్న స్థితిలో   సంధి చేసుకోకూడదు - బేలగా అందరి చేతులు పట్టుకోవటం 2014 ఎన్నికలముందు ......డీలింగ్ ఫ్రొం ఏ వీక్ హ్యాండ్ - పూర్ రిటర్న్స్ & లెస్ రెస్పెక్ట్ 

( సరైన సందేశం తో టీడీపీ బలోపేతం అయ్యే అవకాశం పోగుట్టుకుంది....సంధికి తొందరపడి పలుచన అయ్యింది....దేబిరించకూడదు రాజనీతిలో .....ఫలం కాదు గదా దెబ్బ పడతాది....బీజేపీ దృష్టిలో చులకన అయిపోయాం - ఆత్మగౌరవం పోగొట్టుకున్న తరువాత ఫలం రాదు...బలం సాధించుకొని మైత్రి అంటే - నెగోషియేటింగ్ ఫ్రొం స్ట్రాంగ్ హ్యాండ్ - గుడ్ థింగ్స్ విల్ ఫాలో....రెస్పెక్ట్ స్ట్రెంగ్త్ తో నే వస్తుంది రాజకీయంగా )

2  కాంగ్రెస్ తో పొత్తు - ప్లేయింగ్ విత్ పార్టీ డిఎన్ఏ - ఫాటల్ 

పెద్ద విధానాలలో ( జాతీయ స్థాయి వి....మర్చిపోకండి - ఎన్టీఆర్ రూపకల్పనలో టీడీపీ సైజు చిన్నగా ఉన్న జాతీయ పార్టీ) బీజేపీ కి  టీడీపీ కి మధ్య భేదాలు లేవు....విభేదాలు కేవలం ట్రాన్సాక్షనల్ ఇష్యూస్ ( డబ్బులింత....కాదు డబ్బులంత ఇటువంటివి )....ఈ తగాదాల్ని పరిష్కరించుకోవడం కోసం  సిద్ధాంత సారూప్యంలేని కాంగ్రెస్ తో కలవకూడదు.....ఆత్మహత్యాసదృశం - టీడీపీ ని నమ్మలేదు జనం - ఘోర పరాభవం పార్టీ చరిత్రలో...

ఇవి లాగ్ బుక్ లోకి వెళ్తాయా అంటే - లీడర్షిప్లో లాగ్ లో   క్రెడిట్స్ తో పాటు డెబిట్స్ కూడా ఉంటాయి - నో లీడర్ కెన్ ఎస్కేప్, పాలిటిక్స్ ఆర్ అదర్ ఫీల్డ్స్ ....లైఫ్ )

Archived