MP, Rajasthan, Ch updates

Flash

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Bjp is an organization that has rss in the back ground which suggests cm and does the back ground work for party .....rss is not restricted to a family it is a group of individuals who have done service for years in the organization and come to that position after  years ...so there will be a bunch of core committee people .....where as in your dynasty only one family pulls the strings and your idea sticks to one Rahul and Sonia, cbn and lokesh, mulayam and akhilesh, stalin and uday...

But bjp today is modi tomorrow the potential candidates are shah,yogi and himanth biswas....all these are not from a single family ....can you name one cm or pm  candidate in dynasty parties out of  family...

Evaraithe enti ....desaaniki, janaalaki evadu better ga chesaadu anedi main important......

for me congress was worst until 2014 and expected a lot from modi and now realised that any other politician is better than Modi so I support whoever hates modi...

5 hours ago, Flash said:

Asalu Modi ye oka Sealed Cover CM.. this is nothing but dynasty.. MLA kuda kani vadni CM cheyinchu kunnadu.. idoka type nepotism

like unqualified people claiming something under reservation quota with fake certificate

Sealed cover CM better than Vennupot CMimage.gif.bec70c1d425df40910d128ebd6080bf0.gif

3 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Evaraithe enti ....desaaniki, janaalaki evadu better ga chesaadu anedi main important......

for me congress was worst until 2014 and expected a lot from modi and now realised that any other politician is better than Modi so I support whoever hates modi...

For me ani manchi pani chesav, bcoz majority think Modi better lol

7 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Majority of the people think Modi is better and is clearly evident in 2019 elections...evident in 2022 up and evident in recent elections in Gujarat, Rajasthan,mp and chattisgarh....

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Majority of the people think Modi is better and is clearly evident in 2019 elections...evident in 2022 up and evident in recent elections in Gujarat, Rajasthan,mp and chattisgarh....

Ofcourse I am not denying it.... i felt the same (may be bit lesser) hatred against congress when they were given power for 10 years until 2014....my point is he is misusing the obsolute power mandate given to him.....

I have plenty of reasons to hate him and pray for his defeat and yesureddy death treatment :)

19 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Ofcourse I am not denying it.... i felt the same (may be bit lesser) hatred against congress when they were given power for 10 years until 2014....my point is he is misusing the obsolute power mandate given to him.....

I have plenty of reasons to hate him and pray for his defeat and yesureddy death treatment :)

I too have plenty of reasons for to pray his victory knowing the injustice done to India and Hindus in particular by congress... economy from 10th to 5 the in this 10 yrs ...very good high ways....powerful military and no terrorist attack with in country from lat 10 yrs out of Kashmir .....Congress has insulted Rama in court questioned his existence along with dmk ....the Rama temple will lay the path for success of Modi..

Observations:   

Namaste to all.

1.In India we don't have primary elections(like in West-some countries) within the parties; With that being the case, time to time, the establishment candidates( all parties) will be chosen in most of the cases irrespective of the voices, energy, enthusiasm etc. at the ground level.  (It is not to say, an established candidate in all cases cannot be a popular candidate. You can have an est.candidate & be popular choice in some instances.) When general elections happen, the rude awakening comes as jolt(often), if the establishment candidate comes up not matching the voters' expectations.

Also, incumbency precipitates in most cases, if not all, which will have some corrosive effect on the results for their liking (whichever party). There will be shelf life for most of the things in life; Constant is not Norm, but Change is (Laws of Nature).

It seems, BJP is learning from mistakes & reading the tea leaves better - giving Voluntary Retirement Service (VRS) to its most established candidates- Vasundhara-Raman -Shivraj (compare & contrast it to the status quo situation that was in KA - Bommai).

One of the problems for political parties is - if they do that(above- change guard), how can they avoid discontent & rebellions!......Communists & BJP have better track records than their other counterparts because of obvious reasons- one being structure; Still, humans are humans.(Historically even Communists & BJP also suffered from rebels) In these above cases, Shivraj and Raman Singh may(!) go back to their party service, whereas Vasundhara(?) is a bit different(Can she follow her party code and bite the bullet, Q) 

2. Also, perusing a bit deep at the choices(CMs & D.CMs ) in RJ,MP,CH - there appears an attempt to preempt & negate the Bihar strategy (Div.& Rule)

(two cents)

Archived