Bhagavantha Kesari - My take ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ

GOLI SODA

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ Tears as a fatherย  ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆย 

good touch bad touch scene made me cry... we as parents never trust anyone, always make sure one of us is with our daughter.... this scene like Rakhi movie's court scene will be treasured by many..

"Banao beti ko Sher" .... this message will go strong, personally I am very pampering father,ย 

"Vijji papa keeps a sad face whenever Balayya points at her mistake and then she smiles when he reframes the sentence"ย 

I loved that .... ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ Tears as an audience ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

when for first time Vijji papa goes against Chiccha .. I fell for great performance from Sree Leela and Balayya takes over immediately... both of them rocked and made me cryย ย 

and the scene where Vijji papa supports Chiccha. movie is rich with heart touching dialogues ... well written ๐Ÿ‘Œ

๐ŸŒˆย ๐Ÿ’œTears as a Fan ๐Ÿ’œย ๐ŸŒˆ

Finally as a fan, seeing Balayya in an entertaining role, winning hearts of everyone was most satisfying, it was tears of joy

Anil Ravipudi... big thanks

every fight is unique, climax, interval, intro, tunnel, bus fight all entertained... and the post credits was just hilarious... from his Pataas Anil is known for this ๐Ÿ‘

Bhagwanth Kesari is a good mix of everything... it entertains, makes you think,ย  and makes you feel

perfect Dussehra Blockbuster ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Enjoyedย Kesari Chiccha's Pandaga Dawaat ๐Ÿง

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

24 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ Tears as a fatherย  ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆย 

good touch bad touch scene made me cry... we as parents never trust anyone, always make sure one of us is with our daughter.... this scene like Rakhi movie's court scene will be treasured by many..

"Banao beti ko Sher" .... this message will go strong, personally I am very pampering father,ย 

"Vijji papa keeps a sad face whenever Balayya points at her mistake and then she smiles when he reframes the sentence"ย 

I loved that .... ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ Tears as an audience ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

when for first time Vijji papa goes against Chiccha .. I fell for great performance from Sree Leela and Balayya takes over immediately... both of them rocked and made me cryย ย 

and the scene where Vijji papa supports Chiccha. movie is rich with heart touching dialogues ... well written ๐Ÿ‘Œ

๐ŸŒˆย ๐Ÿ’œTears as a Fan ๐Ÿ’œย ๐ŸŒˆ

Finally as a fan, seeing Balayya in an entertaining role, winning hearts of everyone was most satisfying, it was tears of joy

Anil Ravipudi... big thanks

every fight is unique, climax, interval, intro, tunnel, bus fight all entertained... and the post credits was just hilarious... from his Pataas Anil is known for this ๐Ÿ‘

Bhagwanth Kesari is a good mix of everything... it entertains, makes you think,ย  and makes you feel

perfect Dussehra Blockbuster ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Enjoyedย Kesari Chiccha's Pandaga Dawaat ๐Ÿง

Late ayna latest gaa review pettav uncle..

Goli vancle,

Judging your review by the standards you set with reviews for bad movies, special batting to recent srk movies and current batting in leo thread..

This movie deserves much bigger imposition from you..ย 

500 words ki thaggakunda inko essay raayali ani demanding:ready2fight:

btw.. ah purple, rainbows..:run_dog:ย red or yellow are apt colors for big hero.. โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

On 10/19/2023 at 8:13 PM, GOLI SODA said:

I loved that .... ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Sree Leela..nailed with those cute expressions.

she has great potential. I hope she chooses meaningful scripts ๐Ÿคžย 

7 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Sree Leela..nailed with those cute expressions.

she has great potential. I hope she chooses meaningful scripts ๐Ÿคžย 

she got it right

but she will try to be play glamour roles first to be on top anipisthundhi.... ilanti movies now and then cheyyachu

didn't expect she can perform like this

ย 

4 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

she got it right

but she will try to be play glamour roles first to be on top anipisthundhi.... ilanti movies now and then cheyyachu

didn't expect she can perform like this

ย 

Remember, she is a classical dancer.

Expressions spashtanga palikinchagaladu. That helped a lot.

Kamal Hasan and our very own Tarak are classic examples.

Na varaku personal feeling VSR > Akhanda > NBK

Kani Best cinema idi balayya ki oh antu only narukudu lekunda chala manchi cinema teesadu Anil, Family sentiment tho baga aadali

Action sequence koncham lengthy ani pinchindi this is as per my taste - Bus fight super gaa unna avasaramu ledu ainipinchindiย 

Naku forest fight Bihar valla scene nachindi daugher saving fight baga nachindi First half koncham length anipinchidi 2ns half superย 

Dialogues super, The bestย 

unna varaku Comedy chala bagundiย 

5 memebrs vellamu evvaru bagaledu analedu

2 super annaru

PVR directors cut, 1000rs ticket cost

7 minutes ago, dodla said:

Na varaku personal feeling VSR > Akhanda > NBK

Kani Best cinema idi balayya ki oh antu only narukudu lekunda chala manchi cinema teesadu Anil, Family sentiment tho baga aadali

Action sequence koncham lengthy ani pinchindi this is as per my taste - Bus fight super gaa unna avasaramu ledu ainipinchindiย 

Naku forest fight Bihar valla scene nachindi daugher saving fight baga nachindi First half koncham length anipinchidi 2ns half superย 

Dialogues super, The bestย 

unna varaku Comedy chala bagundiย 

5 memebrs vellamu evvaru bagaledu analedu

2 super annaru

PVR directors cut, 1000rs ticket cost

I feel AKHANDA and VSR are not complete films. Vaatilo miss ayyindi NBK undi....pleasing all sections.

Archived