Good Course in IT Industry for job Growth

Vinod NKR

Currently working as TFS Build And Release . Now it is Azure Devops .. tool ..

For Me not getting calls 

i enquired Devops is good but  need to learn lot of things.. it will take nearly 6 months to learn.

Any Suggestion ?

53 minutes ago, Vinod NKR said:

For Me not getting calls 

i enquired Devops is good but  need to learn lot of things.. it will take nearly 6 months to learn.

Any Suggestion ?

vyavasaayam is good...

Anything will take 6 months , if u have devops exp u can stick to it.  

Earlier there were lot of drag and drop tools , which used to be easy to learn in 1 month. These days too much coding involved with all moving to cloud. 

If u know SQL data analyst could be good safe choice too. 

27 minutes ago, uravis said:

Anything will take 6 months , if u have devops exp u can stick to it.  

Earlier there were lot of drag and drop tools , which used to be easy to learn in 1 month. These days too much coding involved with all moving to cloud. 

ok bro  i'm Familiar with old Devops (Build and Release) . Need learn new devops KS Ansible Docker Terraform etc

39 minutes ago, uravis said:

ee field motham AI automation chance ledha bro, next 5-6 years asalu artificial intelligence/automation valla enni job roles undavo , this AI threat is very real anipisthundi 

15 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

ee field motham AI automation chance ledha bro, next 5-6 years asalu artificial intelligence/automation valla enni job roles undavo , this AI threat is very real anipisthundi 

AI only can replace ops roles, Analysts can't be replaced by any algorithm. 

But if someone is starting carrer now, I would prefer them to learn statistics which is key 

1 hour ago, uravis said:

AI only can replace ops roles, Analysts can't be replaced by any algorithm. 

But if someone is starting carrer now, I would prefer them to learn statistics which is key 

Can you elaborate on the statistics part bro, in which fields does it apply to ? Ee devops roles untaya future lo?

2 hours ago, KING007 said:

Meru ante mootalu venakesaru enni stories ayina chebutharu 😂😂

2 hours ago, Naresh_NTR said:

meeru matram SW lo baga enakeyandi... verevallaku vyavasayam , kirana kottu ani seffandi

1 hour ago, Vinod NKR said:

Ongole lo vunna 10 acres rasi ivvandi adhe chesukuntam.

1 hour ago, naresh1243 said:

Enti ee factionist mentality 

ori mee yesaaaaaaaaalooooooooooo......

6 hours ago, karthik_n said:

Can you elaborate on the statistics part bro, in which fields does it apply to ? Ee devops roles untaya future lo?

ML, AI, Deep learning anything requires statistics. Even when not building algorithms, it's still way useful when doing data analysis as our point of view and tought process  will be different. 

This is from my experience. Even though I will be able to build solutions by implementing algorithms I take more time than one who knows stats, and that's not something we can learn quickly now 😑

Dev ops roles might reduce, but will be there. 

8 hours ago, Vinod NKR said:

Programming ante ne bhayam

To build Azure infra, we need Hashicorp Terraform (coding) or powershell modules. To certain extent, coding is mandatory if you want to switch the career to DevOps side.

33 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

To build Azure infra, we need Hashicorp Terraform (coding) or powershell modules. To certain extent, coding is mandatory if you want to switch the career to DevOps side.

Terraform is easy,But need any of one cloud knowledge.

Generaldevops is vast,need at least one one scripting(Shell/Powershell) and similar programming language Python .Plus need any one cloud AWS /Azure, Multi cloud best.So learning curve between 6 months to 1 year based on your time spending 

This will be there for next 10 years

1.CI/CD Pipeline -Jenkins

2.Build - Maven

3.Cloud AWS/Azure/GCP

4.Config -Ansible

5.VC- Git/GITHUB

6.Artifacts-Nexus/Jfrog

7.Containerazation-Docker

8.Orchestration-Kubernetes

9.Infrastructure Automation (IAC)-Terraform

10.Programming-Shell,Python

11.Monitoring-prometheus,Grafana

In the above list 3,8,9 and 10 you need to spend more time each takes 1 month minimum to practice all cases,if you are expert any one of these also there are specific jobs

3 minutes ago, kondrakunta said:

Generaldevops is vast,need at least one one scripting(Shell/Powershell) and similar programming language Python .Plus need any one cloud AWS /Azure, Multi cloud best.So learning curve between 6 months to 1 year based on your time spending 

2.Build - Maven

3.Cloud AWS/Azure/GCP

4.Config -Ansible

5.VC- Git/GITHUB

6.Artifacts-Nexus/Jfrog

In the above list 3,8,9 and 10 you need to spend more time each takes 1 month minimum to practice all cases,if you are expert any one of these also there are specific jobs

Hands-on is more important...one needs to create a free trial cloud account and deploy services.

13 hours ago, Vinod NKR said:

For Me not getting calls 

Any Suggestion ?

@Vinod NKR below is a very good list/set. Follow that suggestion and try practicing. Udemi laanti sites lo training material vuntadi…with examples and exercises….spend a few amount and stop looking for openings for a couple of months unless you are in good need and have a nice opening you can’t miss. Practice practice and practice. Try to build an end to end application with below list…oka 2-4 months familiarity techukunte it will boost your confidence. Coding once start chestey it will be very fun. Then work and need will teach you as you go along. 

Oka personal repository build chesukondi…buy/subscribe a few tools/software. github, aws etc ki konchem pay chesina tappu ledu if needed. 

Local workspace lo practice cheyatam ki non-prod, prod regions work cheyatam chaala theda vuntadi…anduke paid subscriptions aithe you can create multiple environments and practice. You will get similar experience as a real project.

Finally, build a cool project and you can add that to your resume. Ippudu resume tho paatu, personal github links share chestunnaru during interview process…nenu idi chesa adi chesa ani…it will impress the interview panel and they will know you can do the job ani.

2 hours ago, kondrakunta said:

2.Build - Maven

3.Cloud AWS/Azure/GCP

4.Config -Ansible

5.VC- Git/GITHUB

6.Artifacts-Nexus/Jfrog

@kondragunta :super: post.

@Vinod NKR Also, latest trend in software industry is, most developers are switching from Windows to Mac… Developing is much easier in Mac. Try to get familiar with both Mac and Windows if possible.

Also, IntelliJ instead of eclipse.

Webstorm instead of visual studio code….

These are from my personal experiences. Different companies will have different licenses and preferences. So, just look out.

5 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

ok  :shakehands:

4 hours ago, kondrakunta said:

2.Build - Maven

3.Cloud AWS/Azure/GCP

4.Config -Ansible

5.VC- Git/GITHUB

6.Artifacts-Nexus/Jfrog

Currently i'm using tools :

CI/CD : Azure Pipelines
Build ; Ms build / Azure pipelines

VC : Azure Repos (tfvc,Git)

Artifacts ; Azure Artifacts
Cloud : Azure (Very minimal Learnt/exp like Resource Group , VM creation, App service, Storage Account) to host an application what needs 

Scripinting : Python Beginner level 

Reamianing Emi Thelidhu bro .... 

Bhayata meru cheppinave cheptharu like Gamut Gurus etc institutes and i approached one youtuber training he suggested Devops is vast now a days need

to learn more it need to spend more time ani ...

Alternate Emaina course vunndha ani looking .

@NBK NTR  @Bezawada_Lion

1 hour ago, Nandamurian said:

Yooo Bala ee market aslaki ahh thought Ela vachindhi … unnadhanto unndhi 1 yr ahh taruvatha choosukovochu 

present no calls ga so ee time emaina nerchukunte better ga .. calls vache lopu manam ready vundochu .. job search easy aithadhi ga 

Archived