uma telugu traveller-Requesting for Help..

comradee

19 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Adi vaala ishtam ayya. Nee seat kinda noppi enti. Idi mosam cheyakandi ani cheppu. That's what we can do. Ante kani enduku chesaro cheppandi ante nuvvu valaki emi ivatam ledu or that's not ur money ga. Your choice of words and expression is wrong here. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

Ala adiguthey replies osthayi ani uncle anthey 

I need to know ki I demand to know ki difference undhi ga, did I demand anyone to give an explanation?

You need an answer anapudu adagatam Ila kadu. I need to know antene ila unte, demand ani unte inkela undedo aalochinchu, 

for example i did donate to him why do i need to explain to you why i did 

14 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

Ala adiguthey replies osthayi ani uncle anthey 

I need to know ki I demand to know ki difference undhi ga, did I demand anyone to give an explanation?

3 hours ago, Naresh_NTR said:

thinking emundi... digeyandi malla chuskundam... 

Manchi plan tho vellali antha easy kaadu bro if you want to hit hard . So many resources required

Solo youtuber di chaala simple but if you want to sustain longer means not easy .

Still this is NICHE to explore and very good opportunity for many creators and talented ppl 💫

1 hour ago, raghu6 said:

Manchi plan tho vellali antha easy kaadu bro if you want to hit hard . So many resources required

Solo youtuber di chaala simple but if you want to sustain longer means not easy .

Still this is NICHE to explore and very good opportunity for many creators and talented ppl 💫

Please do proper research and only then enter into content production uncle. It involves heavy cost. Single GA durgarao gadi batch aythe siggu odilesi chinduleyyadame but content production needs research. Please be careful all the best 

3 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Please do proper research and only then enter into content production uncle. It involves heavy cost. Single GA durgarao gadi batch aythe siggu odilesi chinduleyyadame but content production needs research. Please be careful all the best 

Annitikanna time bro and resources . Easy kaadu and we are more Proffesional type 😂

manchi opprtunities vunnayi indulo. 

2 minutes ago, raghu6 said:

Annitikanna time bro and resources . Easy kaadu and we are more Proffesional type 😂

manchi opprtunities vunnayi indulo. 

Ya. Niche chusi content constant ga upload cheyadame . Continuous ga chesta ne unte Oka 2 years max . Set aypoddi. Try targeting kids segment uncle :P manchi market adi. 

1 hour ago, hithendra4455 said:

for example i did donate to him why do i need to explain to you why i did 

if you really feel bad for people donating to a fake youtuber guy then do a campaign in YouTube and educate not here, if i want i will donate its my money i have no reason to explain to you   

then i can donate to others youtuber then this guy 

Uma telugu traveler is a top telugu youtuber with lots of videos that have lot of recurring views, so when he makes a fake video with fake screenshots asking for money, I wonder who believed him and donated. Looks like you donated, so cheppandi why you donated to that fake person who is lying that he does not have money?

Same reply why should I explain to you ani cheppakandi , tell the real reason if you want to .

12 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Ya. Niche chusi content constant ga upload cheyadame . Continuous ga chesta ne unte Oka 2 years max . Set aypoddi. Try targeting kids segment uncle :P manchi market adi. 

Kids di manchi market .single gaanu cheyyalemu single zoner is not worth        
huge ga vellali velthe 😊 else keep quite 

2 hours ago, raghu6 said:

utt ni rtt ni aa anvesh ganni tiduthu manchi quality viddo cheyandi... 1st video ke six paduddi telugu community lo... lol...

aa raja ganni kuda eskondi panilopaniga...

telugollu kaliga padunnaru evi chudalo teliyaka YT lo

1 hour ago, karthik_n said:

Uma telugu traveler is a top telugu youtuber with lots of videos that have lot of recurring views, so when he makes a fake video with fake screenshots asking for money, I wonder who believed him and donated. Looks like you donated, so cheppandi why you donated to that fake person who is lying that he does not have money?

Same reply why should I explain to you ani cheppakandi , tell the real reason if you want to .

i never watch this youtuber videos until this thread, even if donated why would i tell to you why  

31 minutes ago, Naresh_NTR said:

utt ni rtt ni aa anvesh ganni tiduthu manchi quality viddo cheyandi... 1st video ke six paduddi telugu community lo... lol...

aa raja ganni kuda eskondi panilopaniga...

telugollu kaliga padunnaru evi chudalo teliyaka YT lo

different ga cheyyali am waiting for suggestions and resources from @Chandasasanudu

5 hours ago, suravaram said:

Demand chesinatte adigav bro... andhuke kadha nenu kooda emmatte message chesa. We are using written text as medium of communication. The choice of words matter.

@Dr.Koneru @Raaz-NTR kudirithe textmsgs ey kakunda audio clips recording while posting comment koda pettandi like Whatsapp, dummu lechipoddi 

Archived